IGNORED

Sabotaging Our Security (excerpt)

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Sabotaging Our Security

By Hal Lindsay

February 17th, 2017

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you that the battle for America is now starting? The election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States was only the beginning.

You thought you saw opposition during the election campaign. I believe that nothing then compares to what we will see now that President Trump actually has the power to fulfill his campaign promises.

I think his attempts to do the things he was elected to do will be opposed by the Left and by the Washington establishment with such ferocity and vitriol that it will stun most of us. Not only will the President and his allies be fought every step of the way by the Democrats and the liberal Left, but they will be resisted by establishment Republicans, the mainstream media, the crumbling European Union, many Muslims, the globalists who seek the elimination of all borders and national sovereignty, and millions of Americans who only get their information from the established media.

I think he will also be sabotaged by leftover elements of the Obama administration who remain in the intelligence and law enforcement agencies and will certainly be resisted by millions of federal bureaucrats who oppose any reduction in their numbers or their benefits.

Unlike any other President in the last 100 years, President Trump will also have to deal with public and behind-the-scenes opposition from his predecessor. Breaking longstanding tradition, President Obama has remained in Washington and set up shop within two miles of the White House. Returning to his roots (did he ever leave them?), he is back to community organizing and practicing the politics of division. He is actively building an organization, complete with professional staff and organized training programs, for the sole purpose of preserving his "legacy" and furthering the far-Left agenda he promoted in his second term.

There is so much more at work here than just domestic politics. I believe we will see a battle between the forces of evil (this is not hyperbole) and the forces of good (I would go so far as to say the forces of righteousness) that will require all of our determination to fight and willingness to intercede in prayer that we can muster.

A good example of this is the "Women's March on Washington" that was staged the day after President Trump's inauguration in Washington and cities elsewhere. Even London.

The mainstream media fawned over the crowds and the celebrities that attended. One outlet even called it a "huge, spontaneous groundswell."

"Huge?" Maybe. "Spontaneous?" Far from it.

It was highly planned and promoted for weeks prior. It was sponsored by dozens of organizations that are committed to either hastening the moral decay of America or hastening the end of our open and free society.

One writer for The New York Times (oddly enough, a female Muslim and Trump supporter) studied the make-up of the march's sponsorship. Here's what she concluded: at least 56 of the sponsors receive funding from notorious globalist and anti-American George Soros.

The sponsors included a wide range of groups like the American Humanist Organization, Planned Parenthood, Communist Party USA, American Atheists, Amnesty International, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), GLAAD, the National Abortion Federation, and Occupy Wall Street. Two things they all had in common (besides George Soros): they all oppose traditional American values and most of them -- at their core -- ultimately oppress women and children.

Most of the speakers used incendiary language and many were extremely vulgar. The march's organizers even promoted headwear that was labeled with such double entendre that I won't repeat it here. But a few years ago, even liberal feminists wouldn't have used the term in public.

I think it can be safely said that the promoters sought to devalue women's dignity and value as much as possible. And they succeeded.

But at least the march was relatively non-violent.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the march on the University of California at Berkeley.

When I worked with Campus Crusade for Christ at Berkeley in the late 1960s, it was the heyday of the "free speech" movement. At Berkeley today, apparently "free speech" is but a distant memory. If that.

In fact, if you don't say exactly what the faculty and many of the students want you to say, they will shout you down and/or block your audience from attending.

If that doesn't stop you, they are willing to break you, burn you out, or threaten to kill you. So much for free speech at the birthplace of free speech. But that is the logical result of more than a half-century of intense indoctrination by professors and faculty diametrically opposed to most of the values that made America great and, ironically, provided their freedom to teach and the very campuses on which they lurk.

When the Senior Editor from Breitbart News attempted to speak on campus recently, riots erupted. Fires were set. Windows were broken. Police were attacked.

Amazingly, the speaker was the sort normally lionized by the Leftist faculties at most American universities. Milo Yiannopoulos is openly gay and very overt about his sexuality.

Milo's problem, though, and the reason the protesters wreaked such havoc, is that he is a vocal supporter of President Trump. I guess we know now that a politically conservative position trumps a flagrantly homosexual lifestye. Wow! Who would have seen that coming? Isn't it amazing how "political correctness" can be so finicky?

One of the instigators of the chaos at Berkeley was an organization called "BAMN," an acronym for "By Any Means Necessary." Though it's a national organization, the local chapter led the violent protests. And the local chapter is led by a woman, Yvette Felarca, who has gained national notoriety for her televised physical abuse of someone who disagreed with her at a demonstration.

Ms. Felarca also has quite a reputation in the Berkeley area for her rabid support of other causes that often go contrary to the beliefs of most Americans.

But what makes Ms. Felarca's behavior and history so interesting, is that, by day, she is a middle school teacher in Berkeley, California.

Doesn't it make you wonder who is teaching your kids?

As early as 1838, more than two decades before he became President, Abraham Lincoln (who, by the way, did not win the majority of the popular vote), predicted what we are now seeing in America. He said in a speech that America would never be conquered by a foreign power using military force. He said: "At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher."

Even though we now live in a time where ICBMs with unfathomable destructive power can reach America's heartland in minutes, I believe Mr. Lincoln's words are still true. If America falls, it will be the result of moral decay from within.

And I believe we are now in a death struggle with those forces of decay. That's why I think intercession on behalf of our nation should be a part of our daily prayer lives. Only God's mercy can save our nation.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Shilo357..God gave the USA a president that you ask for..Mr Trump...he is trying to derail the globalists' destruction of the sovereignty of the USA with their diabolical plot for world domination...it is a multi pronged attack on the country, and they use every hideous unpatriotic group they can buy...homosexuals, abortionists, politicials such as the pass three or four presidents that have no obvious moral compass and no grasp on what is right and wrong, and no grasp of truth..they sell themselves to the globalist elite, and become puppets to these groups...Mr Trump won by a majority in an election that is the recognized for country as democracy..it is time for all the entire USA rally around him and give him a chance to at least clear out all the corrupt, greedy, conspirators that he inherited from the previous administrations.

Edited by heretoeternity

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

It is hard for me to rally around someone who lacks honesty in dealings with the media and perhaps even reality.  It is even harder for me to accept that we have a liar as president and not just a liar but one who lies constantly.  Yes, I do like his position on many issues butnot all, Ialso think that if he would quit the lieing many more might come on board

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

5 minutes ago, Bill16652 said:

It is hard for me to rally around someone who lacks honesty in dealings with the media and perhaps even reality.  It is even harder for me to accept that we have a liar as president and not just a liar but one who lies constantly.  Yes, I do like his position on many issues butnot all, Ialso think that if he would quit the lieing many more might come on board

You are obiously talking about Obama right?

59 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

You are obiously talking about Obama right?

Nope, Trump and I am really trying to have a logical conversation, if that is possible

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

It is hard for me to rally around someone who lacks honesty in dealings with the media and perhaps even reality.  

But that wasn't a problem with a dishonest president like Obama who borders on being a pathological liar.

It is even harder for me to accept that we have a liar as president and not just a liar but one who lies constantly.  

Obama was a liar, though.  Why was that liar okay.   

What does Trump lie about constantly?   Provide examples for review.

Does alternative factsing a bell?  How about rigged election with 3 million illegal voters, or how about the whole Russian thing?  So many hard to remember as it all blurs together after a while.  Then lets not forget the personal insults to the different candidates and a gold star mother for petes sake.  I am more than willing to discuss but if this is just another everything he does is ok or justified then I am out of here.  I would love to talk facts that are not ignored or dismissed .  One other thing I dont blindly follow any party, there are things I like about Trump, his stand on abortion, Israel, and christians.  The rest I wonder about

Edited by Bill16652

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

how about until we wait till the investigation is over before we call the President names over the election.....     We do know the primary democratic election was rigged, so why would it be such a far out thought the general election might not be either.   Talked about a gold star mother that turns out to have been paid a not so small amount to be part of the convention....  Problem with me is that we've discussed these things before to no avail.

When we can talk rationally instead of avoiding I am more than willing to meet anyone more than halfway, I do get frustrated when everything is deflected and defended, I know Obama and Bush before, they all had problems as any man will but to me it just seems that Trump is over the top in that regard.  I will wait to see what comes of this all but I am very afraid for this country.  I know he says make America great again but I wonder if he will or if he will destroty many things

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

13 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Hi Shilo357..God gave the USA a president that you ask for..Mr Trump...he is trying to derail the globalists' destruction of the sovereignty of the USA with their diabolical plot for world domination...it is a multi pronged attack on the country, and they use every hideous unpatriotic group they can buy...homosexuals, abortionists, politicials such as the pass three or four presidents that have no obvious moral compass and no grasp on what is right and wrong, and no grasp of truth..they sell themselves to the globalist elite, and become puppets to these groups...Mr Trump won by a majority in an election that is the recognized for country as democracy..it is time for all the entire USA rally around him and give him a chance to at least clear out all the corrupt, greedy, conspirators that he inherited from the previous administrations.

I'm unclear why people keep calling the United States a democracy.  It isn't. The United States is a republic.