IGNORED

Please Explain 2 state vs. 1 State ?

JTC

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

Is it correct to say that you support the two-state solution if the Palestinians stop the attacks? 

What do you think should be done with the Israeli settlements?

Most Israelis support a two-state solution, but not under the current conditions.   Judea and Samaria is land that belongs to Israel as does East Jerusalem.   Jerusalem is not going to be divided, so that is something that the world can forget about 

The settlements remain as they pose no threat to the Palestinians.  Israel is not building anything illegal and will continue acting like a sovereign nation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Most Israelis support a two-state solution, but not under the current conditions.   Judea and Samaria is land that belongs to Israel as does East Jerusalem.   Jerusalem is not going to be divided, so that is something that the world can forget about 

So you don't support a two-state solution? Judea and Samaria is the West Bank, which is currently considered Palestinian. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Tea Ess said:

So you don't support a two-state solution? Judea and Samaria is the West Bank, which is currently considered Palestinian. 

I personally do not.  The Palestinians don't deserve a nation.  They couldn't run one if they did have one.   All  I am saying is  that if they want one, the first step is to recognize Israel's right to exist

Just now, shiloh357 said:

I personally do not.  The Palestinians don't deserve a nation.  They couldn't run one if they did have one.   All  I am saying is  that if they want one, the first step is to recognize Israel's right to exist

Denying the Palestinians a nation doesn't seem like a good start to peace. I do agree that the Palestinians should recognize Israel's right to exist. 

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

Denying the Palestinians a nation doesn't seem like a good start to peace. I do agree that the Palestinians should recognize Israel's right to exist. 

One only need look at Gaza and look at who the Palestinians elect as their governing entities.   They elected Hamas in Gaza to be their representative government.

A Palestinian nation as it stands would be nothing but a terrorist state and would bring terrorists right up to the Israeli borders.   The Palestinians will never give up terrorism and as such do not deserve a state.   They are not a real people, as there has never been a Palestinian nation in history.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

One only need look at Gaza and look at who the Palestinians elect as their governing entities.   They elected Hamas in Gaza to be their representative government.

A Palestinian nation as it stands would be nothing but a terrorist state and would bring terrorists right up to the Israeli borders.   The Palestinians will never give up terrorism and as such do not deserve a state.   They are not a real people, as there has never been a Palestinian nation in history.

Hamas is a terrorist group, so that's obviously a big problem. 

Still, the Palestinian people are real. They were born there and live there, and regardless of whether a one or two state solution is used, they are going to need a place to live. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

Hamas is a terrorist group, so that's obviously a big problem. 

Still, the Palestinian people are real. They were born there and live there, and regardless of whether a one or two state solution is used, they are going to need a place to live. 

Israel as over 2 million Palestinian citizens.  Israel has no problem accepting them as citizens.  They exercise all the rights that Jewish citizens have.

There is plenty of places to live, that's not a problem if they choose to live in peace.

Israel has built all kinds of hospitals, schools and even water and sewage treatment plants in the west bank for the Palestinians.   People tend to forget that Israel has done more for the Palestinians in practical terms, than any other nation on earth.    But Israel did not make the Palestinians into refugees and Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians  a nation.   It is unfair to expect Israel to resolve a refugee crisis they did not create.   There is a lot of  Arab land that could easily accommodate the Palestinians.  

14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Israel as over 2 million Palestinian citizens.  Israel has no problem accepting them as citizens.  They exercise all the rights that Jewish citizens have.

There is plenty of places to live, that's not a problem if they choose to live in peace.

Israel has built all kinds of hospitals, schools and even water and sewage treatment plants in the west bank for the Palestinians.   People tend to forget that Israel has done more for the Palestinians in practical terms, than any other nation on earth.    But Israel did not make the Palestinians into refugees and Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians  a nation.   It is unfair to expect Israel to resolve a refugee crisis they did not create.   There is a lot of  Arab land that could easily accommodate the Palestinians.  

Ah, okay. I misunderstood you then. Thanks for clarifying. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I get it.

There's no easy answer here. I think since 1948 there has been so many lies that the truth is like a knot. The only answer is forgiveness and the Philistines aren't big on forgiveness. Israel is such a small piece of land that from a logical pov it's dumb to spill so much blood over it. I spent several hours looking at it with google maps and it's small. A logical person would let the Israelis stay there and forget what happened in 1948. But it's not logical is it. It's a devil thing and he wants us to fight over it. The devil is a sore loser. He lost and he doesn't want to accept it. He's forcing God to do things God would rather not do. What I mean is Jesus said God is the living essence of love and as such God doesn't want to hurt His creations but some of them are leaving Him no choice. Maybe I'm wrong, I know nothing about politics, but I think God is going to give mankind every chance He can to make things right.