• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1988

So I was reading Daniel 2 recently and looking at the vision that the king had. As I see it, the vision was basically an overview of the kingdoms that shall rule the world from his time down to the time when Jesus shall put all the manmade governments to an end and establish his kingdom. 

My question is, where in that vision are we right now?

I would assume we are in this period right here:

Dan 2:41  And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 
Dan 2:42  And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 
Dan 2:43  And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. 

I have my opinion on these verses put how do you guys view this verses in relation to where we are at now or maybe where we have been?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, ProphecyKid said:

You are correct in your conclusions. Conservative commentators have called the mixture of iron and clay "the revived Roman Empire" since the iron remains, but is mixed with clay.  Since all the countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea were in the Roman Empire, the Antichrist ("the little horn") will arise from this area and will have the support of those nations (which will come against Israel and Jerusalem).  As Daniel reveals, the Antichrist's kingdom will be finally reduced to rubble by Christ, and the Kingdom of God will be literally established on earth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, ProphecyKid said:

So I was reading Daniel 2 recently and looking at the vision that the king had. As I see it, the vision was basically an overview of the kingdoms that shall rule the world from his time down to the time when Jesus shall put all the manmade governments to an end and establish his kingdom. 

Dan 2:41  And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 
Dan 2:42  And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 
Dan 2:43  And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. 

I have my opinion on these verses put how do you guys view this verses in relation to where we are at now or maybe where we have been?

Hi ProphecyKid,

Pleased to meet you & looking forward to your thoughts too. Now Ezra said that `Conservative commentators have called the mixture of iron and clay "the revived Roman Empire" since the iron remains, but is mixed with clay. `  The error here is that God says the word `iron means strong.` God does not call the word `iron` the Roman Empire. That has been an assumption from people not reading God`s word clearly. To base a `doctrine` on a symbol is also a grave error, as we know it is God who interprets His word.

Marilyn.

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi ProphecyKid,

Pleased to meet you & looking forward to your thoughts too. Now Ezra said that `Conservative commentators have called the mixture of iron and clay "the revived Roman Empire" since the iron remains, but is mixed with clay. `  The error here is that God says the word `iron means strong.` God does not call the word `iron` the Roman Empire. That has been an assumption from people not reading God`s word clearly. To base a `doctrine` on a symbol is also a grave error, as we know it is God who interprets His word.

Marilyn.

Well in defence of Ezra the bible helps us understand this a bit. 

Dan 2:40  And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

The fourth metal which was iron represents a kingdom according to Daniel's interpretation of the vision. So you can argue that the iron does not represent Rome, but you cannot argue that it does not represent a Kingdom because Daniel clearly tells us the iron represents the 4th kingdom.

3 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I have thought about Daniel 2 for some time.

The other day I had a brief vision about the ten toes.

I looked up the toes and found this article, that references them.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/end-time-kingdom.html

In it, it talks about the Catholic Church.

You can peruse the article, but I have been drawn to look at the 'apostate' Church, or as this author feels, the Catholic Church.

In the vision the toes were cleaved from the foot.

Is this meaning the Catholic Church will be divested of it's power here on Earth?  Quote:

"The beginning of the feet with regards to history comes into play when the kingdom of Rome splits up and the Papal Church of Rome gains supremacy and rules the nations through influencing the different civil governments and using them for her own corrupt ways. So the "strength" of the iron (civil power) remains, but it is now "mixed" with "dirty clay" (apostate Christianity, via the Roman Catholic Church)."

Interesting article indeed.

I was reading Daniel 2 with Daniel 7 which apparently is the same thing but with much more detail. About the 4th beast and thereafter it says:

Dan 7:23  Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 
Dan 7:24  And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 
Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 
Dan 7:26  But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 

If that article is correct and the iron clay mix is a church-state system like the Roman Catholic Church then how do we understand those verses from Daniel 7

Billions of shares? That's unbelievable? Do you know how much money that can amount to?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, ProphecyKid said:

Well in defence of Ezra the bible helps us understand this a bit. 

Dan 2:40  And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

The fourth metal which was iron represents a kingdom according to Daniel's interpretation of the vision. So you can argue that the iron does not represent Rome, but you cannot argue that it does not represent a Kingdom because Daniel clearly tells us the iron represents the 4th kingdom.

Hi ProphecyKid,

Let`s see what God says -

1. You are the Head - Nebuchadnezzar representing the kingdom of Babylon. (Dan. 2: 38)

2. Chest & Arms - Medes & Persians. (Dan. 5: 31)

3. Belly & Thighs - Greece. (Dan. 8: 21)

4. Legs - Rome. (Luke 2: 1)

5. Feet & Toes - Last Gentile government headed up by the Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 4 - 8) representing the kingdom of Islam.

The parts of the body of the great Image represent the kingdoms, however the metals - gold, silver etc all represent the strength or lack thereof of those kingdoms.

`But after you shall arise another kingdom INFERIOR to yours,...` (Dan. 2: 39) From Gold to Silver, then to bronze etc.

Marilyn.

1 minute ago, eileenhat said:

I added three photos for use in previous post.

I still see it as the Holy Roman empire (for Daniel 2 prophecy) and therefore a piece of the Beast out of the Sea (ie. Revived Rome) Rev. 13.

So is there a connection between Daniel 2, Daniel 7 and Rev 13?

9 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Yes.

Daniel 7 and Rev. 13 refer to The Beast out of the Sea, or what we call The Beast system which existed since 1945.

Daniel 2 is referring to empires and pointing to the last Empire on earth when Rev. 13/Dan. 7 fulfilled.

It began around the 13th century* with the banking empire as it's root....from my limited research and Holy spirit guidance.

*Evidence for this is on-line.

" The title Holy Roman Empire was adopted in the 13th century. "*

http://www.wga.hu/tours/gothic/history/holy_rom.html

Well the title might be adopted then but in 538AD the Emperor of Rome (Emperor Justinian) gave over his power to the Bishop of Rome making him the ruler of the state in addition to him being the leader of the church. Since the little horn rises up after the reign of the 4th beast had ended and the Pagan Roman Empire was broken up in 476AD, then its more plausible that the little horn power would have started somewhere around 538AD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 2/18/2017 at 0:54 PM, ProphecyKid said:

I personally believe the clay that will not mix is speaking of Islam. Just my opinion. They don't wish to "mix" with any European nation: they want to overcome that nation and establish Sharia law.