IGNORED

this gospel shall be preach in all the world.

Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That seems to be what many of the Emergent Churches are saying...I don't buy it.

The Emergent Church leaders being the liberals that they are want the Church to get it's eyes off the supernatural e.g. concepts of born again, and our blessed hope and rather their emphasis is to get involved in a social gospel of making this world a better place. Liberals have NEVER been keen on the 2nd Coming unless it is a 'mystical type of coming.

There are several Church movements going on right now that are very popular. I don't buy any of it. It is hard to find an old fashioned Bible preaching Church today.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach?

The Gospel will never be preach to all , it is not possible. if that what you mean with " the Gospel has been fully preach". 

Jesus said then the end comes.

The end of sports will never come. 

The end of man's rule and christ taking rulership over the whole earth.

I don't see how can this be accomplished , if it can be accomplished. 

He will be king Jesus over all countries.

Maybe JESUS has other plans . Did you ever asked him? 

But the gospel has to be preach so all people will have heard the good news of Jesus. Is it near ?

This can never happen, people keep dieing without the knowledge of the Gospel, not even knowing anything about Jesus Christ. 

I can't wait. Just think hard,  we will be there with him ruling under his authority.  As servants of course.

It seems that you do not want all people to believe, so you can rule over the unbelievers. 

Unless you want to rule over other believers. 

Do you think this can be achieved after you have died? 

This is before the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

The scripture says the  "New Jerusalem has come down from Heaven".

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Yowm said:

I'm not saying the spread of the Gospel isn't paramount, but the herald of Jesus coming again should be part of that message.

But is it how the Gospel is being spread.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

55 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Liberals have NEVER been keen on the 2nd Coming unless it is a 'mystical type of coming.

That may be true, but the Second Coming of Christ is to be taught after laying down a solid foundation.  Because that has not happened we have all kinds of half-baked ideas being promoted.

33 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The Gospel will never be preach to all , it is not possible. if that what you mean with " the Gospel has been fully preach". 

Well, if it were not possible that the Gospel would be preached in all the world and to every creature, then Christ would not have said what He did (Mt 24:14):

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

Revelation 14:6 KJVS
[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

This is the same as the great commission. 

This is the same command JESUS gave to his disciples, exactly the same. 

This scripture must be referring, to the same even when Jesus gave his instructions to the disciples. 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only Gospel that had to be preach to all the nations , and to the smaller groups even to smaller unit, that divides the people here on earth. 

PS 

The Gospel of Moses had to be preach only to the discendans of the House of Jacob. Having Abraham as their Patriarch. the inheritor of the promise of the Land of Canaan. Been in Union with Abraham. 

And after death, descendance. 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ had to be preach to all the nations and families and tongues on the earth. Having JESUS CHRIST as their Patriarch, the Life giver, with the promise of the forgiveness of sins, been in Union with God,  the inheritor of Heaven. 

And after death ascendance. 

Is there a better Gospel than this to come? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

22 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach? Jesus said then the end comes. The end of man's rule and christ taking rulership over the whole earth. He will be king Jesus over all countries. But the gospel has to be preach so all people will have heard the good news of Jesus. Is it near ?I can't wait. Just think hard,  we will be there with him ruling under his authority.  As servants of course.This is before the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

Hi Wayne,

As Ezra quoted - `And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, & then the end will come.` (Matt. 24: 14)

Notice the phrase, `this gospel of the kingdom...`  This is the good news of the kingdom of God through Israel to come on the earth. That is the good news that will be preached in the tribulation (& great trib) while today we preach, share of the good news of Christ in our lives to make us like Him.

Two different messages, for different purposes of God.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Why can't Christ's coming be part of the Gospel message?

Because the focus of the Gospel message is to "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved".

Those who are saved are born again -- babes in Christ.  They are to be given "the milk" of God's Word -- Gospel truth.  The meat is for mature Christians.

There are far too many Christians who have never been properly discipled, or taught the foundational truths of the Gospel.  They do not even know their position in Christ. They do not even understand what Christ accomplished in His death, burial, and resurrection.  Therefore it would be highly irresponsible to start with the Second Coming of Christ, when they are not even clear about the First Coming and what it means.

58 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm not saying the spread of the Gospel isn't paramount, but the herald of Jesus coming again should be part of that message.

Hi Yowm,

I do believe that the good news about Christ dying for us is only part of the good news. The `whole counsel` of God as the Apostle Paul preached included the good news of our eternal destination. To have only the first part is like having the ticket but not knowing where you are going.

`For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.` (Acts 20: 27)

And that `whole counsel` the full good news is written for us in Paul`s writings by the Holy Spirit from the Head - Christ.

Hope that helps bro, for I so agree with you. Marilyn.

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Well, if it were not possible that the Gospel would be preached in all the world and to every creature, then Christ would not have said what He did (Mt 24:14):

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I am sure that you can not ignore the fact , and it is within your knowledge that since the great commission, there are people who have died without having even heard that Jesus Christ ever existed. 

How do you suppose , those people can be reached , as to bring in conformity and in armony what Jesus said that everyone must hear  the Gospel. 

When Jesus made this statement , he must have known that a lot of people will die without hearing the Gospel. 

What was the plan of Jesus for those people to hear the Gospel. 

Jesus must have a plan for those who died without hearing the Gospel. 

Is it that his plan could be that they will hear the Gospel after they die? 

If not , how can he say, I have die for all, meaning everyone from the beginning of man must hear the Gospel. 

What was the plan of Jesus  for everyone to hear the Gospel, because Jesus said, everyone will be Judge according to the Gospel. 

Whether they Believed or denied the message of the Gospel about Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I see nothing wrong with 'Jesus died for your sins, was buried, rose again from the dead ascended where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is coming again to judge the world'. I see this type of preaching in the Book of Acts. It was pretty effective during the '70's too with the Jesus people.

Hi Yowm,

That is so true. People are then laid wide open for all sorts of errors especially `We can, together change, transform the world.`

Marilyn.