IGNORED

this gospel shall be preach in all the world.

Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

How do you suppose , those people can be reached , as to bring in conformity and in armony what Jesus said that everyone must hear  the Gospel. 

Frankly, I could not answer this question, and only God knows.

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I see nothing wrong with 'Jesus died for your sins, was buried, rose again from the dead ascended where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is coming again to judge the world'...

It is one thing to mention the Second Coming in passing (as above) and another thing to get into the details.  What I am saying is the first priority of Christians is to have a solid grasp of GOSPEL TRUTH and then transmit it to new believers.  Today, the full and true Gospel is hardly being preached, therefore Gospel truth is also falling by the wayside. As a result false doctrines are becoming more prevalent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am sure that you can not ignore the fact , and it is within your knowledge that since the great commission, there are people who have died without having even heard that Jesus Christ ever existed. 

How do you suppose , those people can be reached , as to bring in conformity and in armony what Jesus said that everyone must hear  the Gospel. 

When Jesus made this statement , he must have known that a lot of people will die without hearing the Gospel. 

What was the plan of Jesus for those people to hear the Gospel. 

Jesus must have a plan for those who died without hearing the Gospel. 

Is it that his plan could be that they will hear the Gospel after they die? 

If not , how can he say, I have die for all, meaning everyone from the beginning of man must hear the Gospel. 

What was the plan of Jesus  for everyone to hear the Gospel, because Jesus said, everyone will be Judge according to the Gospel. 

Whether they Believed or denied the message of the Gospel about Jesus. 

Hi Your closest friendnt,

Jesus was talking about the `gospel of the kingdom,` the good news that Christ will reign through Israel in the Millennium. That is what Jesus preached & reminded the people of Israel as to what God had promised them as a nation - to rule the world.

In the tribulation you have the 144,000 Israelites who go throughout the nations declaring God`s coming kingdom on earth. Notice in the judgment of the nations Jesus points out that it is how they treated His brethren, the Jews in that time as to whether or not they will go into the millennium kingdom.

Plus you have the 2 witnesses declaring the message of God`s coming millennial kingdom.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

31 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Because the focus of the Gospel message is to "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved".

Those who are saved are born again -- babes in Christ.  They are to be given "the milk" of God's Word -- Gospel truth.  The meat is for mature Christians.

There are far too many Christians who have never been properly discipled, or taught the foundational truths of the Gospel.  They do not even know their position in Christ. They do not even understand what Christ accomplished in His death, burial, and resurrection.  Therefore it would be highly irresponsible to start with the Second Coming of Christ, when they are not even clear about the First Coming and what it means.

This is a good message, and it reflects the intention and the mind of Jesus Christ. 

Jesus knew why he had to keep his desciples away from the controversy that came about the book of Revelation. 

If not they will never accoblish their mission. 

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I agree that there is abuse in overemphasizing or sensationalizing the message of Christ's return, but I also believe it should be included with the Gospel.

Hi Yowm,

I actually believe it is part of the gospel, the good news concerning Christ & His purposes. People have separated the two aspects of the good news which can set one part against the other. As you said in the `70`s the full gospel was preached & I believe, not one emphasised over the other.

Marilyn.

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is a good message, and it reflects the intention and the mind of Jesus Christ. 

Jesus knew why he had to keep his desciples away from the controversy that came about the book of Revelation. 

If not they will never accoblish their mission. 

Actually, Your....

Jesus did teach His disciples & the people of Israel concerning the tribulation that their nation would go through. It was written in their scriptures & well known.

Marilyn.

14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

I actually believe it is part of the gospel, the good news concerning Christ & His purposes.

Well, then Marilyn, you should get back to basics (1 Cor 15:1-4).

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No one gets saved by end time discussions. So kindly list for us everything that was accomplished on the Cross and in Christ's resurrection.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Good question Wayne.

With the internet, the Gospel is easily accessible but there are many folk out there without  basic technology.

They would have to be reached by word of mouth.

Hey Ive thought about this, how about make available to all those people the internet? And there the gospel. 

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Well, then Marilyn, you should get back to basics (1 Cor 15:1-4).

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No one gets saved by end time discussions. So kindly list for us everything that was accomplished on the Cross and in Christ's resurrection.

Hi Ezra,

Salvation is not the full good news. It is the means by which we are made like Christ & become sons of God who will rule & reign with Christ on His throne.

`But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory, & honour, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory , to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.` (Heb. 2: 10 & 11)

I think that is quite clear that the Lord suffered so that He could bring many sons to glory.

Marilyn.

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Salvation is not the full good news...

Marilyn,

Do you feed babies milk or steaks?  For sinners SALVATION is indeed the good news.  For mature Christians there is much more, but if you substitute meat for milk when it is inappropriate, you are irresponsible.