IGNORED

this gospel shall be preach in all the world.

Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach? Jesus said then the end comes. The end of man's rule and christ taking rulership over the whole earth. He will be king Jesus over all countries. But the gospel has to be preach so all people will have heard the good news of Jesus. Is it near ?I can't wait. Just think hard,  we will be there with him ruling under his authority.  As servants of course.This is before the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach? Jesus said then the end comes. The end of man's rule and christ taking rulership over the whole earth. He will be king Jesus over all countries. But the gospel has to be preach so all people will have heard the good news of Jesus. Is it near ?I can't wait. Just think hard,  we will be there with him ruling under his authority.  As servants of course.This is before the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

Good question Wayne.

With the internet, the Gospel is easily accessible but there are many folk out there without  basic technology.

They would have to be reached by word of mouth.

1 hour ago, HisFirst said:

Good question Wayne.

With the internet, the Gospel is easily accessible but there are many folk out there without  basic technology.

They would have to be reached by word of mouth.

I think billions of people don't have pc or smart phones. HisFirst I think your totally right about people having to be reach by word of mouth. I think a lot of that work as been done .

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Revelation 14:6 KJVS
[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Yown maybe God's angels have always been helping christians preach the gospel.Remember when our lord was weak in the garden a angel strengthen him.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach?

Only God Himself would know this. What Christians must do is simply do their part in making this happen, as far and as wide as possible.  If every Christian would do his or her part, then the Gospel would be preached throughout the world.  Too many are currently focusing on end times rather than Gospel times.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

.  Too many are currently focusing on end times rather than Gospel times.

Oh wow! I was told this same thing today!

We are to focus on all of the bible truth. Did not Paul say this ? The good news is first but we are to look forward to the hope of the second coming. They look forward to the first coming. Now we keep our eyes open to the second. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

21 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I think that has to do with the second coming of Christ.The two witnesses will be involved.

The gospel will be preach in all the world. Satan does hate this fact. The raising up of Islam is Satan's ploy to stop the good news of Jesus. Also the liberal ideology and evolution science is blatantly from his work.Other religions even yoga and new age ideas.Are promoted by the fallen angels. God's program is to preach the good news until the full number of those to be saved are finish. They will be from every nation. So of course the good news will be preach in every nation. Then the end comes where Peter said the elements will melt with fervent heat. And all the works will be burnt up. Christ will rule for one thousand years. The hope we wait for is his coming when he will give us ever lasting life. All our hope is on that not one thing in this world. 

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That seems to be what many of the Emergent Churches are saying...I don't buy it.

The Emergent Church leaders being the liberals that they are want the Church to get it's eyes off the supernatural e.g. concepts of born again, and our blessed hope and rather their emphasis is to get involved in a social gospel of making this world a better place. Liberals have NEVER been keen on the 2nd Coming unless it is a 'mystical type of coming.

Man I am with you on this.Our blessed hope eternal life. Glorified bodies at his second coming.