IGNORED

this gospel shall be preach in all the world.

Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

MP3 players have been used for decades.  Loaded with a bible spoken in the people's languages, and made to be used only for this purpose, they have been distributed to many illiterate peoples.  This bypasses the need to first develop a form of writing where there is none and then to teach them to read and write.   

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Ezra said:

Well, then Marilyn, you should get back to basics (1 Cor 15:1-4).

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No one gets saved by end time discussions. So kindly list for us everything that was accomplished on the Cross and in Christ's resurrection.

Hi Ezra,

I`ve had a think & these are my thoughts concerning what is accomplished on the cross by Christ.

Why Jesus had to die.

- To do the Father`s Will. (John 3: 16)

- To become the ruler over all realms. (Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

- To restore earthly rulership to mankind. (Mark 12: 7)

- To destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3: 8  Heb. 2: 14))

- To bring salvation to all peoples. (John 3: 16)

- To bring many sons to glory. (Heb. 2: 9 & 10)

- To also become the ruler in the New Jerusalem with many OT saints. (Heb. 12: 22 & 23) (spirits of just men made perfect.)

- To become Israel`s King giving them a new Heart & putting a new spirit within. (Ez. 36: 26)

- To bring salvation to those of the nations who look after the Jews in the tribulation. (Matt. 25: 31: 46)

- To bring salvation to those who have never heard of Jesus or God`s plan of salvation, but who live according to their God given conscience – their works. (Rev. 20: 12)

- to become the judge over all. (John 5: 26 & 27    Rev. 20: 11 & 12)

I see that many have just focussed on the part of Christ`s great sacrifice in relation to themselves. This can also lead to great error as it can become self focussed, instead of what God is going through & for His Son

Marilyn.

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hi Marilyn, this interesting for Jesus to preach a message to the disciples and these people, a message contrary to what they believed. 

Hi Your....

Yes the disciples & the people were looking for Jesus to conquer the Romans, however they did know their scriptures (Hebrew) & what was promised to Israel there - that they would be the rulers over the nations of the earth. Obviously their timing was out. However if they had received their Messiah, then they would have been right on track, for the chastisement by God only had to run 7 more years. (as per Dan. 70 X 7).

So the disciples did understand some of what Jesus was saying but not the timing & that their Messiah had to suffer.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

20 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Your....

Yes the disciples & the people were looking for Jesus to conquer the Romans, however they did know their scriptures (Hebrew) & what was promised to Israel there - that they would be the rulers over the nations of the earth. Obviously their timing was out. However if they had received their Messiah, then they would have been right on track, for the chastisement by God only had to run 7 more years. (as per Dan. 70 X 7).

So the disciples did understand some of what Jesus was saying but not the timing & that their Messiah had to suffer.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn , it is very strange where I live, on the east I have all the Anglicans and on the west all the Jews, one of the biggest communities  in N. America. 

You don't know those people, whether Believers or unbelievers they never welcome no one , they totally isolating them selfs, believing God is only for them, and those willing to be their servants . anyway this is my experience and it could be deferent in other communities . 

Jesus said something that I should mention to you and not to judge you, I have learned as much as possible to communicate information without judging . 

Jesus said something like , the disciples will judge Israel, what did he mean , how whould I know, perhaps it is has something to do with their unbelief .

There is something else , which I don't understand , and it not only prevelant with the unbelieving Jews but also with the believing , even though the scriptures says, and not only because the scriptures say it, but it is easily understood, " that all we need is JESUS" , JESUS is our source. 

It is a strange thing, they avoid to talk about it.

They are asking to have the blessings of Abraham. 

I found this very strange, because of what they are asking. 

Abraham never own land, but for his burial , and if you remember, the Lord had promise to give him this Land, but he Abraham bought a peace of that land with his own money. 

This is a very strange situation, we know even though Abraham was righteous before God , he was still seperated from him, they were not one. 

They want Abraham's blessings, that I don't understand, and they want it from Jesus. That's really something, like Jesus had anything to do with the captivity of Abraham and his seed. 

I don't want to say something besides historical events, in case I am misanderdood, and I have Jewish neighbors and friends, and I have worked with them , and have help some of them, with their maters and their complains of their human rights and of been discriminated when they were refused days off on their religious holidays. 

So hopefully you do not evaluate me unfairly. 

God bless 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Why Jesus had to die...

Yet you did not say a word about how Christ dealt with the sin debt on the Cross.  How come? "To bring salvation to all people" is generic. And this proves my point.  

Christians are to be grounded in the fundamentals of the Gospel ( which you missed entirely) and how Christ actually took away the sin of the world as the Lamb of God, and what it means to the believer. The specifics pertain to remission of sins, redemption by God's grace, regeneration, justification, sanctification, the gift of eternal life, the gift of the Holy Spirit, the standing and state of the believer in Christ, the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, etc.

12 hours ago, Ezra said:

Yet you did not say a word about how Christ dealt with the sin debt on the Cross.  How come? "To bring salvation to all people" is generic. And this proves my point.  

Christians are to be grounded in the fundamentals of the Gospel ( which you missed entirely) and how Christ actually took away the sin of the world as the Lamb of God, and what it means to the believer. The specifics pertain to remission of sins, redemption by God's grace, regeneration, justification, sanctification, the gift of eternal life, the gift of the Holy Spirit, the standing and state of the believer in Christ, the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, etc.

Hi Ezra,

Thank you for all those details. Now you asked -

`... kindly list for us everything that was accomplished on the Cross and in Christ's resurrection.`

I did that  & you have done details of one of those points. We could go through all those points in detail too.

Marilyn.

15 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus said something like , the disciples will judge Israel, what did he mean , how whould I know, perhaps it is has something to do with their unbelief .

There is something else , which I don't understand , and it not only prevelant with the unbelieving Jews but also with the believing , even though the scriptures says, and not only because the scriptures say it, but it is easily understood, " that all we need is JESUS" , JESUS is our source. 

It is a strange thing, they avoid to talk about it.

They are asking to have the blessings of Abraham. 

I found this very strange, because of what they are asking. 

Hi Your...

You actually ask very important questions. `the disciples will judge Israel.` Let`s look at God`s word -

`So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed me will also sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel.` (Matt. 19: 28)

The `regeneration,` is in the New Heavens & New Earth time. The 12 disciples will be in authority (12 thrones) in the New Jerusalem judging the 12 tribes of Israel. (Rev. 21: 14) Now judging at that time wont be for `life or death` but in regard to wisdom & knowledge for ruling over Israel who will then rule over the nations.

As to Jews receiving `Jesus,` not all will. They look to their Father Abraham & desire his blessings upon them as their scriptures tell them. They do not receive the New Testament.

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rev 14     Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people.