LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I don't really like posting my dreams but this one was different. I kind of think that God communicates with me through my dreams sometimes. I can't say for sure if that is 100% true but I do wonder sometimes. So anywhere here goes:

So I had this dream and in the dream I was in church. The pastor is telling me that there was a person who had wrote a book about the church, and that everyone who attends the church will be getting payments every month from the sale of the book.  So he hands me this check and I am thinking it is just a little check and no big deal. But then I look at the check and the amount on the check is $2,600.00  !    Then the pastor tells me I will be getting this amount every month! And I am like blown away! Then somewhere a voice or thought comes to me and says to me "God provides even when you don't know how it will happen."  Then I woke up!

I don't know if this is a message or not but it made me feel better about things in my life right now. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Waw ! I needed to hear that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

It's to tell sometimes if a dream is from God. But the Holy Spirit will tell you if you listen. I know God's spirit has spoken to me . 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

A dream has to line up with Scripture. Then a person needs to pray to God for what He wants you to do regarding this dream.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,062
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The only control satan has is through this present world we gave him... God has so wonderfully designed eternal life to have no reliance on that which we have began in!!! His Word, The Scriptures, are enough for every instance of life in this death... I personally because of these verses

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

will not look to anything outside of His Word for aid in the doing here :)  After all I have God's Own promise to me if I place sole reliance upon His Word-> His guarantee of acceptance of what is done accordingly.... The Scriptures become the guidance of all that we say, do and are....  Love, Steven

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

14 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't really like posting my dreams but this one was different. I kind of think that God communicates with me through my dreams sometimes. I can't say for sure if that is 100% true but I do wonder sometimes. So anywhere here goes:

So I had this dream and in the dream I was in church. The pastor is telling me that there was a person who had wrote a book about the church, and that everyone who attends the church will be getting payments every month from the sale of the book.  So he hands me this check and I am thinking it is just a little check and no big deal. But then I look at the check and the amount on the check is $2,600.00  !    Then the pastor tells me I will be getting this amount every month! And I am like blown away! Then somewhere a voice or thought comes to me and says to me "God provides even when you don't know how it will happen."  Then I woke up!

I don't know if this is a message or not but it made me feel better about things in my life right now. 

God speaks, yes He does. Why not in the dreams and visions of those of us alive today? I know He does.

Often when I ask of Him to speak on personal matters of concern, He through the Holy Spirit tells me, I put that in my book, read the book. Other times there are persistent daydreams/visions, with times of depression and restlessness, until I reach out and test the vision by beginning a step that will lead ot obedience to it's demands of me.

As a more fun aside: Hope you didn't wake up too soon in your own dream. I know of a very few churches that offer money in an individual's name through some benefactor, but the catch is you're supposed to match it and then give it all back to the church. In the case of receiving $2600, give another $2600 and donate it all to  some cause of that church. Such a gift will cost the recipient $5,200 a month. I think I once visited that church in my own dreams.:o

One church spokesman/pastor bragged on radio about how everyone's mortgage was getting paid off at that church- everyone had to donate each month to a fund to pay off one mortgage after another until all mortgages were paid and the whole local body  was mortgage free. - And able to continue to give the church which would then be keeping the donations for other causes. Hmmm. Always wanted to join that church .:)

In the meantime, through all trials, even the harshest of them, God has provided the absolute need of the moment leading me along in my own sanctification process. I may not have much appreciated the nature of the trial, thinking a the time, really,- why me?-, but it always always has worked to good, as I believe on Jesus as my Lord and savior.  And at the end of it I am left not so poor that I resent my creator, and not so rich that I  do not have need of Him.  -leaving me most blessed. 

May God provide you the perfect provision for your need at this moment.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Dreams are dreams. We all have them. My question would be how would you know, without  shadow of a doubt, that the dream was from God? I don't doubt the sincerity of the post however I do question whether the dream was really from God or just a normal everyday dream. Like missmuffet said above the dream has to line up with scripture and it's interpretation must be vetted against it. My thought is that posting a dream will varying responses and many of them, if not most of them will not be a correct interpretation. 

Again I don't doubt the sincerity but I doubt the validity that it was from God. Here is a great verse to keep in mind when dealing with dreams and similar things, I John 4:1, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." We need to be careful that we don't take something that is a normal everyday part of life and somehow think it comes from God. There is an inherent danger in this type of thinking and it tends to lend itself to false teaching and doctrines.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't know if the dream is prophetic so I'll analyze it as a regular dream. I can't do that much because I don't know what's going on in your life. But in dreams the feelings are just as important as the symbols. This dream left you feeling good so it was a positive dream. This dream seems to be saying you expect something good to happen or you want something good to happen. The feelings say you believe it's possible that the good thing can happen. Usually dreams come from things that happened in the last 1 to 3 days. Although a repetitive dream can deal with long term events.

In any case this dream says you feel positive about something. That's good, it's certainly better than having a nightmare.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Call to ministry?

• Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

As a more fun aside: Hope you didn't wake up too soon in your own dream. I know of a very few churches that offer money in an individual's name through some benefactor, but the catch is you're supposed to match it and then give it all back to the church. In the case of receiving $2600, give another $2600 and donate it all to  some cause of that church. Such a gift will cost the recipient $5,200 a month. I think I once visited that church in my own dreams.:o

Well I went to church today and no one handed me a check for any amount so I guess I'm off the hook.