• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

It's called "Touched by an Angel" it's on the Decades channel until 6 am Monday morning. Some episodes are not so good others are. This is a feel good show. They say many things about God that are true. How He never leaves us and He's always there. If you're feeling down I recommend this. Especially if you feel all alone.

I remember when we watched it back in the 90's my two favorites were Della Reese and Roma downey

it would be nice if there were more shows on now similar to it rather than the garbage 

10 hours ago, Brick said:

I remember when we watched it back in the 90's my two favorites were Della Reese and Roma downey

it would be nice if there were more shows on now similar to it rather than the garbage 

That's for sure. A lot of the episodes are kinda boring but even the boring ones are better than shows full of violence and sexual temptations. Decades does this binge with an old show every weekend. This weekend they're airing Touched by an Angel. Since a lot people on this part of the board are down in the dumps I thought I'd let everyone know. Maybe it will help even 1 person.

Guest bonnieschamberger

I know I havent seen all those shows but the ones I have seen were wonderful and I really appreciated all the different characters and the different situations they had...there were a few I really related to.

I'm glad you enjoyed some of them. I admit many were boring and others were very sad. One of the best is a sad one but in it Monica is helping people put on a Christmas play. A rope breaks and she turns into the real angel and suddenly the Heavenly Chorus appears and sings. It's a tearjerker for sure. It's probably the most well known episode so I don't think it was on this past weekend. Again, I'm glad 1 person enjoyed some.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I heard of the show but I don't remember if I watch it. But I like books on people's true accounts of angels. I always wanted to see a real angel but I never have. They are around us at times. I hope to see the show.

8 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I heard of the show but I don't remember if I watch it. But I like books on people's true accounts of angels. I always wanted to see a real angel but I never have. They are around us at times. I hope to see the show.

Have you ever heard of a channel called "Decades"? I don't know what # it would be for you because I'm a cord cutter. I did away with paying for TV. I cut the cord, so to speak. I now use a HD indoor antenna with excellent results. I only get about 10 channels but it's free. I have heard Optimum offers Decades but I don't know the #. Every weekend Decades picks an old show and plays it continuously from Sat afternoon until 6 am Monday morning. Last weekend they did "Touched by an Angel". This weekend is the Lucy show which was extremely popular but I never liked it. So Touched by an Angel doesn't have a regular schedule, you'll have to keep an eye out for when it's on again. Since you want to see it if I find out it's on I'll make a post. Maybe I'll even send you a pm if you want?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks JTC I don't have a TV right now. I had a 32 inch flat screen that went out. I been watching certain programs on my smart phone. I have a very large screen on my phone lol. I am going to look for it on youtube. I guess your a angel too. You are very helpful. When we are good to our brothers and sisters we are being good to christ. And he is above all angels and powers.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I found some of it on youtube. Think ive seen it ages ago in scandinavia. Cars sropping just to prevent accidents. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 2/19/2017 at 0:12 AM, JTC said:

It's called "Touched by an Angel" it's on the Decades channel until 6 am Monday morning. Some episodes are not so good others are. This is a feel good show. They say many things about God that are true. How He never leaves us and He's always there. If you're feeling down I recommend this. Especially if you feel all alone.

I love TBAA. I have all the seasons