• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We are to be children living in the eternal... being the structure of pure undefiled love! It is formed by s/Spirit and does not consider the temporary as to regard in the living... to not forgive is to elevate that which God is not keeping greater importance than that of His Eternal keeping. The motivator in this is idolatry -placing the created over the Creator and this is perversion of truth called lie. Satan has by numerous support brought about to the natural world acceptance of this rational= More do than don't therefore the mores have it ... uniquely quantities has no evaluate with God who has no such boundaries to give heed... 'IS' in the least 'IS' same in greatest ->function in the infinite 'IS' unity before creation began and the litmus 'IS' the eternal Spirit from which God 'IS' independent and eternal outside of created events  ... The power of God given us is to be 'by faith' in this presence yet still here heavily influenced by the lie unaffected!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

18 minutes ago, Redemption79 said:

i am like this too.

i am usually very forgiving person if someone hurt me, doesn't matter how bad it is, they "truly repented". by this i meant they apologize, take full responsibility for their behavior, instead of trying to let themselves off the hook and trying to say that they had a moment of weakness or something like that. and make a real effort to stop doing what they are doing. (i do think we have moment of weakness, but there is still a difference between poor choice and mistakes, poor choices is when you made a choice that you know is wrong but still does it anyway, mistake is when you did not know any better)

i remember i had this experience once when this man's wife hurt me and he was like " she hasn't spent time with God lately"

he should have given me a full apology

but either way, mine understanding forgiveness is not an option for us as Christians, but when someone refuse to genuinely repent, it does make it so much harder

The people I'm talking about think I'm at fault. They will probably die and never apologize. But I have to do whats right by God. Jesus said forgive so I forgive them. But it would be hard to be friends with them. I wish they wanted to say just forget it and I'd forget it. But this has been going on 16 yrs. Still, what God wants comes first. I was going to change my name because they disowned me for no real reason. I made mistakes when I was young but I changed. Too bad I can't go back and redo things. But I was always sick and they don't believe that. The hard part is some consider themselves Born Again Christians and the rest consider themselves devout Catholics. They don't seem to know they have to live what they believe. You have to walk the walk, that's the old saying. Believing isn't enough. You have to live what you believe and these people don't. The sad thing is they're supposed to be my family. But for 16 yrs they want nothing to do with me. I have called them all. Some pretend to be glad I called and one refused to let me have her new phone number. But I still think God wants me to forgive them. Me, I want to do what God says.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 minutes ago, Redemption79 said:

I pray God will bring you complete healing so in time what they have done to you will no longer affect you

I think when someone did something horrible to us and refuse to repent, when we think about it, it seems we would get angry all over again.

God bless.

You're right, thinking and talking about it only makes it worse. I came up with a saying for this. When someone hurts you often you need to tell someone to get it off your chest. But if you keep talking about it too long instead of getting it off your chest you just dig it in deeper. I have to stop talking about this. I wanted opinions and I got them. We are to forgive regardless of the others. God would like to see perfection and it would be perfect to forgive no matter what the others do. 

I'm sorry this happened to you too. Thank you for responding to me.