• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

God's Prophet Isaiah:

"Hear now O House Of David is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will you weary my God also?

* Therefore The Lord Himself will give you (The House Of David) a SIGN, (as High as Heaven above - Dead Sea Scrolls)..

* ..behold a virgin (young woman - Dead Sea Scrolls) shall conceive and bear a Son, and His name shall be called Immanuel." - Is.7:13,14

* Rev.12: 1 "Now a great SIGN Appeared In Heaven a Woman clothed with the sun ...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It is the woman who is described as a great sign in heaven. The word sign signifies a symbol of important truth rather than a wonder. There will be 6 other "signs" in Revelation.

But The Revelation Of Jesus Christ was not given till it was given to John for the assemblies.

Just like Paul did not have The Revelation Of Jesus Christ either.

Paul spoke of 'A resurrection Both of the righteous and the unrighteous'. - Acts 24:14-16 Paul being tried for this 'resurrection of the dead'.

Paul didn't know about two resurrections either in The Revelation Of Jesus Christ-  Rev.20:5,6

So a partial prophecy being known was not and it not uncommon. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Revelation 12:1-5 was given as a history lesson for John, about Christ's birth. The chapter in general was Jesus introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the dragon would be doing during the last half of the 70th week: but Jesus CHOSE (His word, not mine) to show John what the dragon did (or attempted to do) when Jesus was a child. Of course the virgin was Mary and Mary was from Israel. The "woman" is Israel, from whom the Messiah came.

God said He would give The House Of Israel

a 'Sign' 'as high as heaven above' that of a young woman shall conceive and  bear a Son and His Name will be called Immanuel. - Is.7:13,14

"Now a great Sign appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. - Rev.12:1

- I'm not saying it is the same thing.

I just think the correlation of a 'sign' of 'heaven' of 'a woman' giving birth is Interesting of both.

Of course one 'sign' of His birth was 'as high as heaven above' but was on earth (Matt.1:22 - Luke 2:11)

And the other 'sign' of His birth 'appeared in heaven'. (Rev.12:1)

But by the time of Rev.12 the Child that this woman gives birth to is not "A Savior" (Lk.2:11).

For when this woman is ready to give birth she bares a Male Child Who Is To Rule All Nations With A Rod Of Iron instead.  - Rev.12:5

And we see in Rev.19:14 The armies of Heaven follow Him....Now out of His mouth goes a Sharp Sword that with it He should strike the Nations and He Himself Will Rule Them With a Rod Of Iron."

- So I agree this Woman Rev.12 is not Mary.  But Jerusalem. As God Put A Beautiful Crown on Jerusalem's Head. - Ez.16:12 - Rev.12:1

And she will go to being a wilderness for, Always Remember

The Woman John Saw Go Into The Wilderness - Rev.12

Is The Woman John Went Into The Wilderness To See The Judgment Of - Rev.17:3

On 2/19/2017 at 10:43 AM, RevelationWriter said:

God's Prophet Isaiah:

"Hear now O House Of David is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will you weary my God also?

* Therefore The Lord Himself will give you (The House Of David) a SIGN, (as High as Heaven above - Dead Sea Scrolls)..

* ..behold a virgin (young woman - Dead Sea Scrolls) shall conceive and bear a Son, and His name shall be called Immanuel." - Is.7:13,14

* Rev.12: 1 "Now a great SIGN Appeared In Heaven a Woman clothed with the sun ...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

When I see "behold a virgin (young woman - Dead Sea Scrolls)" I immediately am suspect and know this theory will be proven wrong.

On 2/20/2017 at 5:09 PM, RevelationWriter said:

a 'Sign' 'as high as heaven above' that of a young woman shall conceive and  bear a Son and His Name will be called Immanuel. - Is.7:13,14

"Now a great Sign appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. - Rev.12:1

I just think the correlation of a 'sign' of 'heaven' of 'a woman' giving birth is Interesting of both.

Of course one 'sign' of His birth was 'as high as heaven above' but was on earth (Matt.1:22 - Luke 2:11)

But by the time of Rev.12 the Child that this woman gives birth to is not "A Savior" (Lk.2:11).

For when this woman is ready to give birth she bares a Male Child Who Is To Rule All Nations With A Rod Of Iron instead.  - Rev.12:5

And we see in Rev.19:14 The armies of Heaven follow Him....Now out of His mouth goes a Sharp Sword that with it He should strike the Nations and He Himself Will Rule Them With a Rod Of Iron."

- So I agree this Woman Rev.12 is not Mary.  But Jerusalem. As God Put A Beautiful Crown on Jerusalem's Head. - Ez.16:12 - Rev.12:1

"So I agree this Woman Rev.12 is not Mary.  But Jerusalem."  Wrong again. I would love to see "Jerusalem" flee into the wilderness!

Wake up! Jesus said it would be those living in Judea that would flee. (Not just those living in Jerusalem the city. WHO will live in Judea at the time? Mostly descendants of Jacob...i.e. Jews and Hebrews, descendants of ISRAEL. The woman is ISRAEL from which came our Messiah.  Revelation 12:1-5 is written as a parenthesis and describes how the Dragon (the theme of the chapter) tried to murder Jesus as a child. This chapter was Jesus introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the Dragon would be doing during the last half of the week.

So you have no idea of all the prophetic scriptures from God of His people and their Land being as a Wilderness?

How God Blesses Or Judges Israel and their Land for Harlotry in The Wilderness of Egypt or All Around His Hill ? In Ez.20,23,29, 34. . .

"The Land has committed Great Harlotry by departing from The Lord....I will strip her naked and expose her as on the day she was born (Ez.16:4,8) And Make Her Like A Wilderness And Set Her Like A Dry Land...." - Hosea 2

- You see there is prophetic scripture (not interpretations) of God's Jerusalem that He said of her being A Woman, A Widow, A Wilderness, A Harlot, A Mother, everything said of "Mystery Babylon The Great The Mother Of Harlots in Rev. had been Prophesied about His Jerusalem in the O.T.

No Interpretations needed.

There are so very many scriptures that are ignored and discredited, for Interpretations instead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 2/20/2017 at 6:09 PM, RevelationWriter said:

Shalom, RevelationWriter.

Just a simple but important note: The "male child who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron" IS the Messiah Yeshua` and He IS the Savior (the Rescuer/Deliverer). Here's a simple proof that somehow you missed:

Revelation 12:5
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
KJV

So, He's one and the same, the Messiah of Israel. The woman represents Israel as a nation, not just Jerusalem. And, NO, it is not the same woman that Yochanan went into the wilderness to see her judgment. That woman was the "great whore" or the "fat prostitute" that rode on the back of the red beast (dragon) and with whom the kings of the earth had fornicated. That's an entirely different entity.

• Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 21/02/2017 at 7:09 AM, RevelationWriter said:

Hi Revelation Writer

The Woman in Rev 12 is symbolic of God's Woman.  She has a name and her name is Zion.  This woman is Jerusalem, but not the Jerusalem we see today nor the Jerusalem in the past, for she is "holy Jerusalem", the City of God, a heavenly City, the City of Truth.

Jesus was the man child who was born of this woman (City of truth).  Jesus was sent to give us the light and invite us spiritually into this city of righteousness to dwell in.  If we dwell in truth we become inhabitants of this city, Zion, the Woman.

When the dragon persecuted "The Woman", he was persecuting her "truth", he tried to trample it, and stop it, even before Jesus was born.

....but God preserved the truth, and he did this through his apostles. 

For 3 1/2 yrs after Christ's death and resurrection, the apostles hid in the wilderness (the world), and kept the doctrine of truth alive.  They wrote their testimonies and spread the gospels which was sent to the churches and preserved for us to have even today.  The dragon had no power to stop Christ's message being spread during this time, even though he tried so hard. 

So when this "woman" fled into the wilderness, I hope everyone thinks and understands that it wasn't "Israel" that fled into the wilderness, ...for Israel was the one the dragon used to persecute the Woman (the truth), and wanted her gone. 

When the Woman was fed in the wilderness for 3 1/2 yrs, it just means that her doctrine was kept alive and didn't die.  The apostles were chosen to preserve the truth, all that Christ taught them.

Zion is spiritual, a heavenly city that we have access to today.  If the Lamb of God dwells inside us, then we are spiritually dwelling inside this City where there is truth.

At the moment, Zion (The City of God), is invisible to the eye, but we know she is here for we have received her truth.  That same truth that came down from heaven.

When Christ returns, this Woman will give birth again, and in one day all her children whom she has been carrying in the womb will be born out of her (the resurrection of the saints),...but the labour pains must come first (tribulation) before her children can be born.....then her city will be visible, during the millennium when her light will no more be hidden, but spread throughout the whole earth.  All will hear, and see with their own eyes this place which will manifest.

Edited by Sister