• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

- As Jesus' Disciples, here I have no Continuing City 

as I seek the one which will come New Jerusalem. - Hebrews 13:14

Hebrews 13:14   For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Here, on earth, there is no continuing city, for all the cities of the earth will be destroyed at the coming. 

The city that is coming, is mount Sion, which we have already entered spiritually, ....that's the one coming, the same one which is above, ....it's heavenly, not earthly. 

No earthly city here will continue, but the holy city that is coming will be visible and materialised.  She will come down with all her inhabitants, and the saints of the resurrection, who abided in her will come down with her also.  The woman's children who are now born.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17

On 20/02/2017 at 5:56 AM, RevelationWriter said:

But The Revelation Of Jesus Christ was not given till it was given to John for the assemblies.

Just like Paul did not have The Revelation Of Jesus Christ either.

Paul spoke of 'A resurrection Both of the righteous and the unrighteous'. - Acts 24:14-16 Paul being tried for this 'resurrection of the dead'.

Paul didn't know about two resurrections either in The Revelation Of Jesus Christ-  Rev.20:5,6

So a partial prophecy being known was not and it not uncommon. 

RevelationWriter

Regarding this subject about Paul.  I have to thank you, because I never really looked into this until now.

This is what I discovered, and please consider;

Galatians 1:1   Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Galatians 1:11   But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:16   To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Conferred

www.dictionary.com/browse/conferred

to consult together; compare opinions; carry on a discussion or deliberation.

Wow.  Everything Paul knew was by the Revelation of Jesus Christ.  Paul was not taught by the other apostles, and what he wrote and preached was not discussed with them, nor did they compare opinions, but what he received and taught was straight from Christ. 

All the apostles were unique, called and chosen.  Paul would definately have not been the least of them all, but in my opinion, more humble because of the grace given to him.

Everyone of them played their part.  Paul was not one of the 12, because his part was to first persecute Christians, then be reconciled to Christ by receiving correction, and to be shown how great things he must suffer for Christ's name.

Christ did not send out apostles who were half informed.  They were all fully fed, and had all the meat, through Christ himself. 

Paul is just as important as the 12 apostles, and to say who is more important, or lower is not really our job to judge, for all are joined to the body of Christ and all had their different missions in getting the truth to us.

The glory all goes to the Lamb of God and our heavenly Father, not to man.

Anyway, thank you, I learn't a little bit more tonight, and I hope you have too Sister, that Paul did receive the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

On 19/02/2017 at 4:43 PM, RevelationWriter said:

God's Prophet Isaiah:

"Hear now O House Of David is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will you weary my God also?

* Therefore The Lord Himself will give you (The House Of David) a SIGN, (as High as Heaven above - Dead Sea Scrolls)..

* ..behold a virgin (young woman - Dead Sea Scrolls) shall conceive and bear a Son, and His name shall be called Immanuel." - Is.7:13,14

* Rev.12: 1 "Now a great SIGN Appeared In Heaven a Woman clothed with the sun ...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

Revelation 12 is all about Jesus birth: 

BirthofChrist.png

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:15 AM, Sister said:

RevelationWriter

Regarding this subject about Paul.  I have to thank you, because I never really looked into this until now.

This is what I discovered, and please consider;

Galatians 1:1   Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Galatians 1:11   But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:16   To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Conferred

www.dictionary.com/browse/conferred

to consult together; compare opinions; carry on a discussion or deliberation.

Wow.  Everything Paul knew was by the Revelation of Jesus Christ.  Paul was not taught by the other apostles, and what he wrote and preached was not discussed with them, nor did they compare opinions, but what he received and taught was straight from Christ. 

All the apostles were unique, called and chosen.  Paul would definately have not been the least of them all, but in my opinion, more humble because of the grace given to him.

Everyone of them played their part.  Paul was not one of the 12, because his part was to first persecute Christians, then be reconciled to Christ by receiving correction, and to be shown how great things he must suffer for Christ's name.

Christ did not send out apostles who were half informed.  They were all fully fed, and had all the meat, through Christ himself. 

Paul is just as important as the 12 apostles, and to say who is more important, or lower is not really our job to judge, for all are joined to the body of Christ and all had their different missions in getting the truth to us.

The glory all goes to the Lamb of God and our heavenly Father, not to man.

Anyway, thank you, I learn't a little bit more tonight, and I hope you have too Sister, that Paul did receive the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

"The Revelation Of Jesus Christ which God gave Him (Jesus),

to show His servants what must shortly come to pass

and He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John

who bore witness of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ of what ever he saw.

Blessed is he who reads and they that hears the words of The  Prophecy 

and keeps the things written therein for the time is at hand." - Rev.1:1-3

2 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

"The Revelation Of Jesus Christ which God gave Him (Jesus),

to show His servants what must shortly come to pass

and He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John

who bore witness of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ of what ever he saw.

Blessed is he who reads and they that hears the words of The  Prophecy 

and keeps the things written therein for the time is at hand." - Rev.1:1-3

Yes that's talking about John.

I was referring to Paul.

And yes, blessed is he who reads this prophecy.  What John was given to give us, ties everything together from the OT prophesies, and New Testament ones.  It completes the picture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 2/26/2017 at 8:39 PM, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Writer

The Woman in Rev 12 is symbolic of God's Woman.  She has a name and her name is Zion.  This woman is Jerusalem, but not the Jerusalem we see today nor the Jerusalem in the past, for she is "holy Jerusalem", the City of God, a heavenly City, the City of Truth.

Jesus was the man child who was born of this woman (City of truth).  Jesus was sent to give us the light and invite us spiritually into this city of righteousness to dwell in.  If we dwell in truth we become inhabitants of this city, Zion, the Woman.

When the dragon persecuted "The Woman", he was persecuting her "truth", he tried to trample it, and stop it, even before Jesus was born.

....but God preserved the truth, and he did this through his apostles. 

For 3 1/2 yrs after Christ's death and resurrection, the apostles hid in the wilderness (the world), and kept the doctrine of truth alive.  They wrote their testimonies and spread the gospels which was sent to the churches and preserved for us to have even today.  The dragon had no power to stop Christ's message being spread during this time, even though he tried so hard. 

So when this "woman" fled into the wilderness, I hope everyone thinks and understands that it wasn't "Israel" that fled into the wilderness, ...for Israel was the one the dragon used to persecute the Woman (the truth), and wanted her gone. 

When the Woman was fed in the wilderness for 3 1/2 yrs, it just means that her doctrine was kept alive and didn't die.  The apostles were chosen to preserve the truth, all that Christ taught them.

Zion is spiritual, a heavenly city that we have access to today.  If the Lamb of God dwells inside us, then we are spiritually dwelling inside this City where there is truth.

At the moment, Zion (The City of God), is invisible to the eye, but we know she is here for we have received her truth.  That same truth that came down from heaven.

When Christ returns, this Woman will give birth again, and in one day all her children whom she has been carrying in the womb will be born out of her (the resurrection of the saints),...but the labour pains must come first (tribulation) before her children can be born.....then her city will be visible, during the millennium when her light will no more be hidden, but spread throughout the whole earth.  All will hear, and see with their own eyes this place which will manifest.

Shalom, Sister.

While I am glad that you recognize that the "holy Jerusalem" is the same as the mountain Zion (Tsiyown), we do NOT "have access to [it] today." The key is that it is a "HEAVENLY" city; that is, it is an "EPOURANIOS" city, a city "of or belonging to ABOVE-the-sky." It's only "invisible to the eye," because it is out of the distance of eyesight! If we can see it at all, all we would see is a red star!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/27/2017 at 8:54 PM, Sister said:

Now Zion, the woman I explained to you represents a sanctuary for us....
That sanctuary is the Kingdom of God....
It's a City of truth....
a spiritual city....

:thumbsup:

A Real City

"Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. Amos 9:14 (New American Standard Bible)

A City In Distress

The LORD is righteous. He has cut me loose from the ropes that wicked people tied around me.

Put to shame all those who hate Zion. Force them to retreat.

Make them be like grass on a roof, like grass that dries up before it produces a stalk.

It will never fill the barns of those who harvest or the arms of those who gather bundles.

Those who pass by will never say [to them], "May you be blessed by the LORD" or "We bless you in the name of the LORD." Psalms 129:4-8 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

A City Crying Out For It's KING

They have all fallen away; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.

Have those who work evil no knowledge, who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon God?

There they are, in great terror, where there is no terror! For God scatters the bones of him who encamps against you; you put them to shame, for God has rejected them.

Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores the fortunes of his people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad. Psalms 53:3-6 (English Standard Version)

A City Soon To Reappear From The Flames As The Bride Of Christ

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. Revelation 21:1-2 (New Living Translation)

Glory~!

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-4 (New International Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

While I am glad that you recognize that the "holy Jerusalem" is the same as the mountain Zion (Tsiyown), we do NOT "have access to [it] today." The key is that it is a "HEAVENLY" city; that is, it is an "EPOURANIOS" city, a city "of or belonging to ABOVE-the-sky." It's only "invisible to the eye," because it is out of the distance of eyesight! If we can see it at all, all we would see is a red star!

Hi Retrobyter

Mount = kingdom.

Mount Zion = kingdom of God.

It's not limited to that name only, for it is also called "holy Jerusalem", "kingdom of heaven", "heaven", "city of truth" etc...

God is spirit.  His Word is spirit.  His kingdom is a spiritual city.  A city needs a ruler, and overseers of all his creation, so that nothing falls apart.  God is very organised.

A city also needs inhabitants.  Inhabitants have to obey the laws of the kingdom.

He has all his angels yes, but they are different from man.  They were created in troupes in their orders, and according to their kinds, whereas man is unique and was crafted individually in the image of God.

Earth is where all the action is.  Everything God created was for his own pleasure and for us!  ....down here.

The whole purpose was to create children for himself out of flesh, then transform them starting with the inside,.. by reshaping our spirit which is the spirit of the world, ....(cleaning out all that worldly programming) and replacing it with the spirit of God.

Matthew 6:33   But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

We do have access to Mt Zion, because Christ tells us to seek it! 

He wants us to explore it and find out all the hidden mysteries.

So we enter that kingdom spiritually for now.

The whole essence of God's kingdom, is not his creation,...the angels etc, but the truth and righteousness he stands for.  He wants us to adopt his nature, his morals.

Before we can enter the kingdom physically, we must first enter it spiritually.  This is the requirement. 

We have access now, because we are eating of the "Tree of Life", "The Word of God" Christ.

Revelation 22:14   Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Hebrews 12:22   But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Hebrews 12:23   To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

firstborn = Jesus.  Firstborn of the dead.  First resurrected.

We have come to Mt Sion, the Church of Jesus, the firstborn of the dead.  We've entered into that city, by coming out of the city of Babylon.

If we can see the kingdom and what it consists of ..."truth".. then we have entered into that city already.  Now we just wait till our change come, and the mission is complete when "perfection" takes place.

Greetings Retrobyter

Sorry if I confused you.  That's not my aim.

I will simplify it.

Yes there is a city in heaven that we cannot see with our eyes.  It will come down.  I agree with you.

I am just trying to explain that this holy Jerusalem which is above, is the city we now serve. 

We serve all truth that comes out of that city above.

We are down here physically, but our hearts are focusing on... up there spiritually, and we are joined to this city by truth.  We are the inhabitants of that city, because we follow her laws.

That city is also called Zion, and Rev 12 describes Zion as a woman, because she produces children,...holy children through her teachings which are not of the world but of God.  If we are in Zion's womb, she will deliver us also, just as she delivered the man child (Jesus). 

She will deliver - give birth to us at the resurrection.  This is when we will be born again. When the transformation of the heart is completed and the journey over, we will be perfected, and not tied to the flesh ever again,...not in thought or body. Christ will rid us of the flesh for once and for all and we will be born spirit, straight out of Zion's womb where she has been nourishing us.

...and Christ gives us access to this city (this woman) through himself.  Access to the truth. 

We have a piece of Zion on earth, because Zion is in our hearts,  a holy sanctuary to dwell in, her truth.

And at the Coming we will be re-united with that City, and we will come down in the Lambs glory because we are wearing the righteousness of that city that he invited us into, to reconcile us to God.

God is showing us this city through his Word.  Everything he wrote and instructed us about righteousness comes from his city of righteousness.

This city Zion, is the kingdom of God.  And that kingdom will manifest, because the truth will be visible to all who see her coming down.  We know Zion exists, because we know her truth, and have been taught by her spirit.  We know her by faith. 

The world cannot see however, but they will.  We will enter God's rest for ever, and the survivors of the world will enter God's rest for a thousand years.  After that is judgement.

Christ is our ticket into that city, because he is "the Word of God".  We cannot enter that city unless we go through "the Word of God".

Edited by Sister