Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Is it true, that there are demonic entities attached to rock music, music in general like each record you get a surprise demon as each one is invoked demons on from the get go? Same with can be in things? 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1988

I don't think it's quite how many of the overly spiritual think it to be. You don't get a surprise in every box like you're opening Cracker Jacks and getting a prize. But to some rock music there is an antichrist spirit behind it. You can usually tell just by the band names. There's quite a few classic rock bands that were open about their Satanism, but at times it's just people being paranoid. The big thing is that if we have the Spirit of God in us, then we do not have to worry. I do believe that most, if not all, of that music will be removed from our life.

But, if someone is truly worried about it, I would just advise that they stay away from it so it doesn't influence them. It's better to be overlycautious for some. Myself, I don't have an issue with it, it's just music. But either way, we should strive to listen to that which honors God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

Is it true, that there are demonic entities attached to rock music, music in general like each record you get a surprise demon as each one is invoked demons on from the get go? Same with can be in things? 

I have read both yes and no.....     personally I think that the demons that are around bugging you do use the music to direct our minds into thinking certain things....    different for each person as to thier weaknesses.

As for one assigned to a particular song, I would doubt for I really don't think demons can be in more than one place at a time.   At least that's my understanding of the dark side.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I think that Satan is in charge of the movie,television and music media  and many other areas of the entertainment world.

Just now, missmuffet said:

I think that Satan is in charge of the movie,television and music media  and many other areas of the entertainment world.

I think that much is evident. Honestly, if it isn't being used to glorify God, that can be said. But there are those forms of entertainment which it is very obvious, and the shows you know are deceptions with the purpose of normalizing sins.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I think you find what you look for in whatever you seek. There is just about every level of insanity and purpose in just about every gaundra of music, but in the heavy metal rock music there is a tendancy to take their lyrics too far as it is set up to pander to those people who are so far gone that the worship in their minds death and destruction. Try saying the same for the Chuck Berry or Buddy Holly and the arguement goes sour.  Rock and roll has traditionally been about celebrating secular life and as the world grew more hedonistic, the music followed right along.

I once saw a youtube about a Southern pastor who said he was asked to go to a rock concert and evaluate what it was about. He saw there what he wanted and one of the things he told his parish is that people in the audience of that concert would light up their lighters when listening as a salute to Satan. Right there I turned it off, because I knew he didn't know what he was talking about. I've went to many a rock concert as well as country western. I think the last one was a Reba McIntyre concert and every time she sang a song that the audience loved, they would light up their lighters to let her know they liked the song. It was the same way for Rock and Roll.

I stay away from pretty much everything in rock music lter than the 70's, because that's when I grew up and what came later was more glitter and yelling than music you could understand and sing to.

I would suggest, if you are uncomfortable with what you are hearing then there is a reason it is and the Holy Spirit might very well be behind it.  God made us and he knew what he was doing, when he did. I would also suggest you go on the internet and download the lyrics to some of the music you are iffy about so you can read, first hand what they are talking about.  If it is clear that they are talking about something other than what you are comfortable with, then ban it from your life and that includes  your home and your radio. Don't allow your kids, if any because it is not something that you approve of them learning.

There are always some crazies out there who will take anything to extreams as we saw in The Manson Family, but that's not everyone and we shouldn't blamr the music for the person.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Ive heard they do spells over the original record, to make it sell. And tv how there are subliminal and hypnotic messages. Ive not had a tv for over ten years and so havent had the new tvs. Cant stand them get headache and pain. So there must be something to them.  Some say if you play rock music you can hear them hail evil if theyre played backwards. Interesting rock is used alot by occult ppl.

There's not much to the claims of playing stuff backwards. For the most part this stuff is all scare tactics, and actually distracts from the real reason you shouldn't listen to the music...that it doesn't glorify God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Ive heard they do spells over the original record, to make it sell. And tv how there are subliminal and hypnotic messages. Ive not had a tv for over ten years and so havent had the new tvs. Cant stand them get headache and pain. So there must be something to them.  Some say if you play rock music you can hear them hail evil if theyre played backwards. Interesting rock is used alot by occult ppl.

I've several times have become intoxicated with the wine of popularity, seeking to be liked by how many likes I've gotten on these websites and catering my posts to those people who would would agree with me and flood me with at-a-boys. I am as human as the next and have fallen into that poison so intently that I lost myself so many time just to  became another person, altogether. I've always recuperated from that and felt foolish, but not foolish enough to catch myself before I do it again.  I've found God and have his strength and I usually finf myself out after dipping my finger back in there under my own accord. I find his guidance when I have time to contemplate my actions. He is such a loving God and for the life of me sometimes I wonder where he gets is patience with me. LOL

Have you ever considered that there might be more of what I have become out there and have just not realized it yet? These people may just be so drunk on their own self importance that they believe their importance to the Christian community is in quantity of what they call evil they can find around us in the world? Just look at how many people that have stated the date for the end of the world, just to have that date come and go, without the rapture. What about the preacher who burned all those Islamic Holy Books, just to get a nun killed somewhere in the Middle East. Do you think that was for God?  I think if God would have endorsed his actions something would have come of it. People do many things in the name of God, but does that mean it fits into the timeline that God has set for creation?  People need to pray to God for his wisdom and if he doesn't respond in a particular way then, maybe he's not responding to you in the way you are expecting or he isn't through working on the person he is sending your way with the answers you need.

I would suggest you slow down ans let God come to you, instead of listening to everybody else speak their minds, because I've found out I've been far closer to loving God and seeing clearer his love for me in letting the memories of things that happened, who I was unaware was done by God for me through contemplation. I think if you are in mortal, emotional danger that God would be so overwhelmingly responsive in protecting you it would take your breath away.  He did that when I came off the total effects of an 11 stint as a drug and alcohol abuser and he did so again when I fell on my knees and begged him to take away the stress ans anxiety that had brought me to the brink of having a full blown nervous breakdown.

The main thing to always remember is that God is still on the throne and he loves us enough to protect us. If there is confusion in your life it is not because of God.  Look for that in the mouths of men and women who want something out of you other than to bring you closer to Christ. Always remember the scripture, BY THEIR OWN FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM. If what you've gotten out of these who demonize Rock and Roll is confusion instead of clarity then you need to go to the source of absolute truth and that is God.

It's a good probability that those who think they are too important to fall may have already done so!

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

:mgdetective:

Yes Sometimes, It Seems So
Yet Sometimes, Not So Much

The B-I-B-L-E

The Old Rugged Cross

Jesus Name Above All Names

In Moments Like These

Lilly Of The Valley

~

And On And On They Go

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament