• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Do you believe demons can posses inanimate  things ?. How you answer that question would give you your answer.

Even solid matter is composed of atoms and in between them energy in movement. So even if an item seems solid it has a vibration.

Making certain objects , they still have a vibration and the design the object has is made for the purpose to bring out thought to the viewer.

so because of these facts, their can be a potential for demonic vibrations to attach or work withing and surrounding the object

14 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

In Africa a Christian rock band came to play, and one of tribal men rushed to the stage and said, "Why are you calling the demons.

Yes certain well established tribes have learnt that their is power within drum beats and that certain drum beats and timbers can bring up certain vibrations and connotations. Some of these are negative, lustful and evil.

Even some classical music has evil notes to its composition.

Even to one who is unaware of the sounds they can be hypnotized by the sounds and rendered slightly unconscious to the reality of what these notes and sounds are truly trying to evoke in that person.

Today with so much media from all over that we are exposed to willingly or unconsciously, we can be influenced and put into a certain hypnotic state.

Seeking and clinging to God and looking for Life through Him alone and His Word is our protection to find deliverance, awaking us back to God consciousness and protection.

14 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

This is the story I have heard, but honestly the music debate I believe is a matter of conscious,

Better to be aware of the dangers ahead. Could perhaps save a soul some life detour.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

I actually attended an African tribal symphony of drums in South Africa. I am part of Christian counseling and humanitarian organization. We were invited by friends to the event, and drum beats made me so drowsy (that and jet lag from flight before). I wasn't effected negatively however, but I can see how an African would know if something is a devil beat (if there is such thing) because of their shamans. I think ultimately you have to trust Christ, be informed, do what you can, but do not become too paranoid about every song that is played, otherwise you couldn't' go out to eat, movies, or anything these days. And trust me, I've tried the whole hermit and ascetic path, it doesn't work (Colossians 2:23). In the end we have to trust Christ and fight the good fight of faith.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

On 2/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

Is it true, that there are demonic entities attached to rock music, music in general like each record you get a surprise demon as each one is invoked demons on from the get go? Same with can be in things? 

Is there any band in particular your thinking of?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Music is a tool  used by both sides.

Demons are not everywhere at once so an individual demon could not be attached to a song.... maybe some single cd  but that would be too limiting.

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/19/2017 at 8:38 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

Is it true, that there are demonic entities attached to rock music, music in general like each record you get a surprise demon as each one is invoked demons on from the get go? Same with can be in things? 

I believe there is, some music give demons ability to enter into the person life. Music is supposed to be used in worship but the devil uses it for people to worship him and themselves and exclude God. Gospel music is safe all the rest can have an effect on mentality.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

No. Music genres are not inherently bad, it's how they are used.