Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Well Eileen, there are detailed people and not detailed people. Im definitely not detailminded.

Its like having people saying, swear off you that you ever had this experience, but, its like the apostles, they knew theyve seen Him and they saw all signs and did them, so how could they. I cant either.

Yes and if He guides us to use names then names it is..  He wants freedom. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God gives us all authority over the power of the enemy. When you repent you can use that authority. Just keep in mind one thing, if you re-open these doors they come back with 7 more each. casting out spirits should be handled carefully. You dont wanna keep kicking out, turning back, kicking out, turning back.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,780
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Yes thats what Im going on. HE said it, and, I believe Him so.. i do. Then,I hear about all those christians from private to deliverance ministries, that do, too. So,  who is right and wrong here? Jesus, the word, all christians experiencing it, all deliverance ministries, or some of you with another view?  You realise Jesus said its the signs. Prove theyve stopped to exist. Disprove all experiences from private to deliverance ministries.  If youre right, you would have the proof, and do so from the word.  You say, dont use any demons name. Ok, but how about all the deliverance ministries that do, in jesus name? That actually have result, where people struggled years eith some things to no avail? Even with prayers. The same goes for private christians. Disprove, please, from the word.

This is not a difficult thing to understand when the entire Word of God is brought to view... we gave the world to satan when we sinned in the garden and now we are born sinners predisposed to sin. God when He brought redemption to the world made moot this world and the bodies we are in... In the sanctification process we learn to cling to that which is eternal and let go of that which passes away- after all everlasting is key to a Godly value system  of true worth! There are a great many people out there that are operating upon this world and the structures born out from it and have ignored this understanding found in God's Word here

2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)

[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

What manner of people indeed! God will move His children into a place where sin has never been nor entered into the mind; this the eternal state... here we are called to live in the light of His Word and reckon as He has written it down all things unimagined

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

There exist only three types of people who study the Scriptures: those who pervert it on purpose, those who in their own power determine what is said and those who in contrite and brokenness of heart & s/Spirit look to God The Holy Spirit to lead them in the unified meaning of God's Holy Word... When we go to the place where Jesus met us at the cross and from there build out, using only The Word of God in the power of The Holy Spirit, our understanding-> we find that we are being fitted for a new body and new place and we no longer fit in this one but have become alien to its direction and ways... we no longer have death as a terrible thing but an actual desire for in it's arrival we will finally look upon The Face of Jesus Who made us, delivered us and eternally keeps us ... this is a game changer and radically changes everything from a false importance to a true and everlasting importance. Powers here and demons no longer have place... fulfilling this obedience

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

give no place to evil/devil/demons reckon them of the death and what part has death with life? The Obedience

Ephesians 4:27 (KJV)

[27] Neither give place to the devil.

This means I don't want to know their names nor anything else but reckon them of the death from which I no longer have part with...
Love, Steven

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

My point here is that in the OP the name of Jesus was not mentioned...the Name that is greater than all the powers of hell.

The name of Jesus was used, AND Ive SAID it several times.  Why youre not reading.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Above is the OP, show me. 

Love eachother, like I have loved you. 

Let us not devour eachother..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

22 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Waiiiiiit to prejudge, until you KNOW  ask questions, know, then, you can judge correctly. 

Youre at least half way wrong in your tracks.

yes, only God can throw a demon out.  But no, Jesus said that the followers should throw demons out, speak in tounges, thread on scorpions, take up snakes, raise the dead. Now, I dont believe as some do that we should seek up snakes and scorpions lol but, in case, they are there, naturally. Thats how I understand it.  So no, I do not believe in cessassion or what its called. I.e. That the gifts ceased. My life is completely far from that in that I in my walk with God, God through me threw demonds out, healed the sick even czlled two people back from coma. So, Ive experienced that on my own body, in my life, so how does the gifts ended fit with THAT? You tell me?

Ive never been to a "charismatic" church my whole life, all this Ive experienced my self only in a dead church! A lutheran dead church I say dead yes because it was. So the one with Im supporting charismatic no I dont I support those with God no more no less. Im a bible only person. I HE say it, it is. And He did. He never said it ceased. Show me the scriptures it ceased and explain my experiences.

many christians, including priests in the catholic church like diseased brother father malachi used rhe names of the demons, inThe lords name. Same did brother John Todd a illuminati deflector. He named them all.  And many other christians say you have to get to the ROOT, to get the proper deliverance. Avd the root is, knowing the name, knowing, who you deal with! Yes Jesus name yes agree but the other gets them out too WITH the name of The lord. 

Explain why so many other christians use the names, and go to the root? Even the catholic church?

We know the names as the catholic church got revealed names and deflectors too, turning christian.

jow do you explain something left me and never came back?

First of all you need to work on your grammar as you are somewhat difficult to understand.

Secondly I am not prejudging I am speaking the truth.

I still speak the truth in that the way of casting out demons as is spoken of in the bible was ONLY done by Jesus, the apostles, and likely a few others. That too died out. We cant cast them out the way they did. We can only pray for people having problems with demons. God alone casts them out.

Tongues too is gone, so is prophecy, and raising the dead. Only God alone can raise the dead. All we can do is pray for it. It is otherwise by His sovereign well, not ours.

You say that many Christians including Malachi used the names of demons to cast them out. Quite frankly WHO CARES. Just because men did it doesn't make it right.

Jesus never did it, the apostles never did it. If it isn't in the bible, ignore it. God doesn't need to know the names of demons to tell them to get lost (of course God knows all their names without asking anyway but that isn't the point).

And the Catholic church is not a true Christian church it is a pagan idolatrous entity with a thin peeling veneer of Christianity slapped on it; and although you cannot say that no Catholic person is saved in Christ (there are many who are saved but are Catholic in name only and do not hold to the PAGAN teachings of the Whore of Babylon) the church as a whole is a demonic entity to be avoided.

Your John Todd as well is highly questionable.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

19 hours ago, eileenhat said:

God doesn't need us to do anything but follow him.  He does the heavy lifting.

Good one. Amen to that