• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, No124get1952 said:

John 14:12New International Version (NIV)

12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

For those who say the "gift" of casting out demons was only given during the ancient days, I offer the above verse. That "whoever" is all inclusive. And, it was spoken by Jesus, Himself. That means whatever works He did, we will do (please note the "will do"; it did not say might do). Furthermore, Jesus even said we would do greater works than He did. I am NOT saying WE do them, but that we do them IN His name and By His power...but we are the hands, feet, etc. of Jesus on earth in THIS day. It is not arrogant for me to say that I cast out a demon, because at the direction of the Holy Spirit, and by the power of Christ (under his authority), I spoke words that carried the authority and power of Jesus, so the demons listened and obeyed. When the scripture says to resist the devil and he will flee, just what constitutes resistance?

Those who believe the gifts of the Spirit passed away, have some serious explaining to do because the Scriptures do not say they passed away. This one verse alone provides me with all I need to ask God to help me participate in miracles. And do you know what? I HAVE!!!! I have seen medical miracles, confirmed by doctors. I have seen marriages miraculously healed by the Grace and power of Jesus Christ and like Shake and Bake....I helped.

So Heavenunlimited, just keep on daily seeking Jesus and follow His Spirit and study His word. The Holy Spirit, according to Jesus in the Book of John, will guide you into ALL TRUTH. Praise the Lord!!!!

First of all when Jesus said we shall do greater works than He all that means is that we will reach out to far more people than He. We will not otherwise do anything more spectacular than He did. And we are also not all given the same gifts.

We can heal....by praying to God, not by laying on of hands. We can cast out demons, but by asking God to cast them out. We are not God and only God has the power to cast out demons directly. The apostles and a few others of the first century were very much the exeptions to the rule.

We can even raise the dead (it even happened here in our city once a couple of years ago, an aunt who prayed over a baby that died at birth). But again its done by praying to God and asking Him for the miracle. Its all by His sovereign will, NEVER ours

Where you said

Those who believe the gifts of the Spirit passed away, have some serious explaining to do because the Scriptures do not say they passed away

Again another person who has completely twisted my words around. I do SO hate it when people refuse to even try to pay attention.

What I said have passed away (or are now severely limited) were the SIGN gifts of tongues, prophecy, miracles, exorcism as Jesus and the apostles performed it.

***I spoke words that carried the authority and power of Jesus***

Do you even hear yourself here? Though you claim to have done it only by the power and authority of Jesus Christ you are still taking the glory to yourself. Everything is done by His will alone. YOU do not speak the words to get rid of a demon, God alone does.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

You have totally misread my statements. I also said that I participated in the miracle. I am taking no glory, nor am I like you, denying the miraculous power of Jesus Christ. Jesus said we would do the "same" things that He did. There is no need to parse or justify the words of Jesus. If He said it, it is available to us. And, by the way, one "greater thing" that we can do is to bear and raise children. Did Jesus ever do that?

I have been IN the deliverance ministry for many years and God still DOES use human ministers to cast out demons under the authority of scripture. While God gives the words, I am the one that speaks them in obedience. God honors my obedience and the demon is cast out. To the one being delivered, it doesn't really matter...they are now delivered when they weren't before.

Jesus himself said He could do nothing of Himself but only said what the Father in Heaven said and did what He saw the Father in Heaven doing.

For you to be the self righteous arbiter of what God can and cannot do is not only wrong, but heretical.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

On 2/23/2017 at 2:04 PM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

First of all you need to work on your grammar as you are somewhat difficult to understand.

Secondly I am not prejudging I am speaking the truth.

I still speak the truth in that the way of casting out demons as is spoken of in the bible was ONLY done by Jesus, the apostles, and likely a few others. That too died out. We cant cast them out the way they did. We can only pray for people having problems with demons. God alone casts them out.

Tongues too is gone, so is prophecy, and raising the dead. Only God alone can raise the dead. All we can do is pray for it. It is otherwise by His sovereign well, not ours.

You say that many Christians including Malachi used the names of demons to cast them out. Quite frankly WHO CARES. Just because men did it doesn't make it right.

Jesus never did it, the apostles never did it. If it isn't in the bible, ignore it. God doesn't need to know the names of demons to tell them to get lost (of course God knows all their names without asking anyway but that isn't the point).

And the Catholic church is not a true Christian church it is a pagan idolatrous entity with a thin peeling veneer of Christianity slapped on it; and although you cannot say that no Catholic person is saved in Christ (there are many who are saved but are Catholic in name only and do not hold to the PAGAN teachings of the Whore of Babylon) the church as a whole is a demonic entity to be avoided.

Your John Todd as well is highly questionable.

I have no words to describe the absolute jaw dropping words you have spoken here. This is sad. We do have power in the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am sorry you have a mindset and believe as you do. And that you have spoken this way to others. This is a shame !!

13 hours ago, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

I have no words to describe the absolute jaw dropping words you have spoken here. This is sad. We do have power in the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am sorry you have a mindset and believe as you do. And that you have spoken this way to others. This is a shame !!

I have already answered this so I will not waste time repeating this with someone who will not listen. All glory belongs to God, and only HE heals and casts out demons because only HE has the power over demons. I am not making this up but am speaking only the truth.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, No124get1952 said:

You have totally misread my statements. I also said that I participated in the miracle. I am taking no glory, nor am I like you, denying the miraculous power of Jesus Christ. Jesus said we would do the "same" things that He did. There is no need to parse or justify the words of Jesus. If He said it, it is available to us. And, by the way, one "greater thing" that we can do is to bear and raise children. Did Jesus ever do that?

I have been IN the deliverance ministry for many years and God still DOES use human ministers to cast out demons under the authority of scripture. While God gives the words, I am the one that speaks them in obedience. God honors my obedience and the demon is cast out. To the one being delivered, it doesn't really matter...they are now delivered when they weren't before.

Jesus himself said He could do nothing of Himself but only said what the Father in Heaven said and did what He saw the Father in Heaven doing.

For you to be the self righteous arbiter of what God can and cannot do is not only wrong, but heretical.

You do not dare call me self righteous when its not about ME! I take no glory for myself but realise the truth that only God heals and only God has power over demons. It is NOT heresy! How many times do I have to SAY it before people get a clue!!!

We can cast out demons but through prayer and preaching the gospel.

WE can heal, but through prayer in Jesus' name

WE can even raise the dead, but through prayer in Jesus' name. God's will is sovereign, not ours!!!

I do not know you so I cant make any judgments about the deliverance ministry you say you are part of but I can tell you a lot of them are total frauds. Especially the Roman Catholic version. Real believers cannot be possessed any way. Oppressed, sure, but not possessed.

The exorcism practiced by Jesus and the apostles doesn't exist today.

I am tired of repeating myself and I am tired to getting shredded by people when I know that I am speaking the truth

I would like to add too than when Jesus said that in his name we shall cast out demons He did NOT specify HOW.

"Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

11 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I have already answered this so I will not waste time repeating this with someone who will not listen. All glory belongs to God, and only HE heals and casts out demons because only HE has the power over demons. I am not making this up but am speaking only the truth.

I never asked you a question. And you are right about ONE thing, you need not waste your time or mine. And the "HE" that does these things, lives inside of ME. Have a blessed day. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Time to take a step back and cool down before we have to remove members and or lock the thread.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:D

Pick Pick Pick, Beloved I Know Demons Are Real And Really Really Do Bite

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8 (New International Version)

And At The End Of The Universe We Will Judge Angels

Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life. 1 Corinthians 6:3 (New Living Translation)

At The Believer's Hoedown

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20 (English Standard Version)

So, Know The Gospel Still Goes Out In Power

So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (New American Standard Bible)

And With Signs And Wonders, Especially On The Mean Streets Of America

So once again He came to Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the water into wine. And there was a royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. 47When he heard that Jesus had come from Judea to Galilee, he went and begged Him to come down and heal his son, who was about to die.

Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe.”

“Sir,” The official said, “come down before my child dies.”

“Go,” said Jesus, “your son will live.”

The man believed the word that Jesus had given him and went on his way. While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was alive.

So he inquired as to the hour when his son had recovered, and they told him, “The fever left him yesterday at the seventh hour.”

Then the father realized that this was the very hour in which Jesus had told him, “Your son will live.” And he and all his household believed. John 4:46-53 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

On 3/9/2017 at 0:08 PM, No124get1952 said:

No124 was banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above comment.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:06 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:D

Pick Pick Pick, Beloved I Know Demons Are Real And Really Really Do Bite

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8 (New International Version)

And At The End Of The Universe We Will Judge Angels

Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life. 1 Corinthians 6:3 (New Living Translation)

At The Believer's Hoedown

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20 (English Standard Version)

So, Know The Gospel Still Goes Out In Power

So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (New American Standard Bible)

And With Signs And Wonders, Especially On The Mean Streets Of America

So once again He came to Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the water into wine. And there was a royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. 47When he heard that Jesus had come from Judea to Galilee, he went and begged Him to come down and heal his son, who was about to die.

Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe.”

“Sir,” The official said, “come down before my child dies.”

“Go,” said Jesus, “your son will live.”

The man believed the word that Jesus had given him and went on his way. While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was alive.

So he inquired as to the hour when his son had recovered, and they told him, “The fever left him yesterday at the seventh hour.”

Then the father realized that this was the very hour in which Jesus had told him, “Your son will live.” And he and all his household believed. John 4:46-53 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

It is really God alone who will judge angels, not us. But we will stand with Him. Sort of like our works will be held up against the works of angels.

And though signs and wonders are not totally dead, God wants people to believe without seeing. Signs and wonders will not work with many.

John 20:29   Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

That doesn't just have to apply to seeing Jesus but to seeing any signs and wonders.