Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I just threw demonic influence out of my life! The Lord showed me how and it was addiction, the name of that demon is bacchus! For anyone that might need it dont just say i throw demons of nictoine or alcohol out it wont work! They laugh. But the responsible is bacchus! I tell you, the moment I did, first i repented and renounced then I bind then I did and it left!!! I literally felt something leave my chest!!!! It feels freer and lighter! This stuff WORK.

If I can throw demons out like this then does it mean christians as Im one can be oppressed? But some say you cant, when you have turned to The Lord. Now, how does that work, with what just happene?

Another one!!!!! The spirit of rejection, pan!!!same reactions, lighter and freer. With this, hows does the christians cannot have demons fit? Or, be oppressed? Clearly, ive experienced sommething here

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:54 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

I just threw demonic influence out of my life! The Lord showed me how and it was addiction, the name of that demon is bacchus! For anyone that might need it dont just say i throw demons of nictoine or alcohol out it wont work! They laugh. But the responsible is bacchus! I tell you, the moment I did, first i repented and renounced then I bind then I did and it left!!! I literally felt something leave my chest!!!! It feels freer and lighter! This stuff WORK.

Only Jesus Christ can bind demons and cast them out. We cant. Only God has any real power over demons. Remember the bible says RESIST the devil and he shall flee from you. It doesn't say FIGHT or CAST OUT. RESIST.

The gift of casting out demons, as is understood in the bible, doesn't exist today. Only Jesus, His apostles, and maybe a few others had that gift. But that too is one of the sign gifts that disappeared with the end of the apostolic era.

We cast out demons today by preaching the gospel to the person (if that person was actually possessed), or by praying over them for God to cast out demons.

All you can do is ask Christ to do it. Be careful too when some spirit who calls Himself Jesus tells you the name of a demon. WE DONT KNOW their names, save for the obvious one. Sorry but I guarantee that wasn't Jesus you heard from. Even in the bible, Jesus never told people their names. They aren't necessary to know, anyway, in order to cast them out.

There is a good reason for this. To study things like the names of angels and demons could lead us down unnecessarily and possibly dangerous spiritual paths that we have no place being on.

I am glad you repented. I am glad you renounced your sin. But one thing you must do also is ask the Lord every day for strength not to slip up. And even if you do, don't punish yourself for it. Being saved means being forgiven, not perfect.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

I would say you have an obedience to God here

Luke 10:17 (KJV)

[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

[20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Love, Steven

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Mark ch.16---

55 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

[20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Love, Steven

14 Afterward He appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. 17 These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.]

Philip in Samaria   Acts ch.8

4 Therefore, those who had been scattered went about preaching the word. 5 Philip went down to the city of Samaria and began proclaiming Christ to them. 6 The crowds with one accord were giving attention to what was said by Philip, as they heard and saw the signs which he was performing. 7 For in the case of many who had unclean spirits, they were coming out of them shouting with a loud voice; and many who had been paralyzed and lame were healed. 8 So there was much rejoicing in that city.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Heavenunlimited

I'm sorry to say & perhaps burst your bubble but God is the same yesterday,today& forevermore...I would every careful to test the spirits when you are engaged in these conversations you are having with Almighty God...........

Jesus simply told demons to "Be quiet" & to 'get out" ....the only time Jesus said"What is your name"? was with legion,because there were many(a legion)....Jesus did not entertain conversation with demons,He commanded & they obeyed    These hideous entities do not deserve to be called by any name,that is not their name anyway......bacchus was the roman name for the greek god dionysis(god of wine)......this screams "occult" has no Biblical support  Highly unlikely that God would glorify any demon by using greek mythological names of false gods or the names the romans gave them

There is a good reason for this. To study things like the names of angels and demons could lead us down unnecessarily and possibly dangerous spiritual paths that we have no place being on.                                                                     Matrix

Agreed 100%.,seems tome you are headed for trouble......get into the Word of God ,YOU do not cast anything out & demons love to make you believe you do-itb is by Holy Spirit Power & AUTHORITY    You better believe a Christian can be oppressed,can be bound & have many strong holds

With love-in Christ,Kwik

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Only Jesus Christ can bind demons and cast them out. We cant. Only God has any real power over demons. Remember the bible says RESIST the devil and he shall flee from you. It doesn't say FIGHT or CAST OUT. RESIST.

The gift of casting out demons, as is understood in the bible, doesn't exist today. Only Jesus, His apostles, and maybe a few others had that gift. But that too is one of the sign gifts that disappeared with the end of the apostolic era.

We cast out demons today by preaching the gospel to the person (if that person was actually possessed), or by praying over them for God to cast out demons.

All you can do is ask Christ to do it. Be careful too when some spirit who calls Himself Jesus tells you the name of a demon. WE DONT KNOW their names, save for the obvious one. Sorry but I guarantee that wasn't Jesus you heard from. Even in the bible, Jesus never told people their names. They aren't necessary to know, anyway, in order to cast them out.

There is a good reason for this. To study things like the names of angels and demons could lead us down unnecessarily and possibly dangerous spiritual paths that we have no place being on.

I am glad you repented. I am glad you renounced your sin. But one thing you must do also is ask the Lord every day for strength not to slip up. And even if you do, don't punish yourself for it. Being saved means being forgiven, not perfect.

Waiiiiiit to prejudge, until you KNOW  ask questions, know, then, you can judge correctly. 

Youre at least half way wrong in your tracks.

yes, only God can throw a demon out.  But no, Jesus said that the followers should throw demons out, speak in tounges, thread on scorpions, take up snakes, raise the dead. Now, I dont believe as some do that we should seek up snakes and scorpions lol but, in case, they are there, naturally. Thats how I understand it.  So no, I do not believe in cessassion or what its called. I.e. That the gifts ceased. My life is completely far from that in that I in my walk with God, God through me threw demonds out, healed the sick even czlled two people back from coma. So, Ive experienced that on my own body, in my life, so how does the gifts ended fit with THAT? You tell me?

Ive never been to a "charismatic" church my whole life, all this Ive experienced my self only in a dead church! A lutheran dead church I say dead yes because it was. So the one with Im supporting charismatic no I dont I support those with God no more no less. Im a bible only person. I HE say it, it is. And He did. He never said it ceased. Show me the scriptures it ceased and explain my experiences.

many christians, including priests in the catholic church like diseased brother father malachi used rhe names of the demons, inThe lords name. Same did brother John Todd a illuminati deflector. He named them all.  And many other christians say you have to get to the ROOT, to get the proper deliverance. Avd the root is, knowing the name, knowing, who you deal with! Yes Jesus name yes agree but the other gets them out too WITH the name of The lord. 

Explain why so many other christians use the names, and go to the root? Even the catholic church?

We know the names as the catholic church got revealed names and deflectors too, turning christian.

jow do you explain something left me and never came back?

So, your judgments were off :)  Jesus never told me any names. Always ask, before.

This is "just" the truth as its been experienced by me, and by many christians.  I know, there are like two camps, one scream the gifts ceased!! And one camp say no we experience it.  In the middle, we have Jesus, and what the word say and He say these are the signs.  I believe we might confuse the gifts and the signs?  Its clearly a split here and we MUST go to the WORD.