IGNORED

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Here is the article.

https://apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830/AP-Exclusive:-DHS-weighed-Nat-Guard-for-immigration-roundups

Please show us in here where it says that that it was presented as serious plan in the works or that Trump and Co. are now considering using Nat. Guard troops in the near future in a Gestapo-styled raid on illegal aliens.

I am not talking about that particular article, but how the story was presented in the media in general.  It was treated as something that was under serious consideration.   Most, if not all of the initial reporting ignored the fact that the DHS had no intention of carrying it out.  If you listened to how reporters presented it, you got the distinct impression that this was being seen as a horrible, horrible nazi-like plan.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Well, as you said... Integrity is in short supply.

Time to head to the golf course, have a great day! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

27 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Time to head to the golf course, have a great day! 

Say 'hi' to Barry for me!

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

It Is Astonishing To Watch As The American "Press"

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 1 Peter 4:14-15 (New International Version)

And The American Courts Proudly

But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. Romans 1:18-23 (New Living Translation)

Like A Dog, Roll In Sin

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:28-32 (English Standard Version)

Have They No Fear

"You slaughtered My children and offered them up to idols by causing them to pass through the fire. Ezekiel 16:21 (New American Standard Bible)

No Shame

“I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images. Romans 12:19 ( New American Standard Bible 1977 )

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

45 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Time to head to the golf course, have a great day....

17 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Say 'hi' to Barry for me....

:24: