Johan Abrahams

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

We know that in the last days God is coming to rule.

Rev 19:6  And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 

His family will be part of it

Mat 19:28  And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 

This has been prophesied from the beginning.

Jer 33:14  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 

Jer 33:15  In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. 

Jer 33:16  In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness. 

Jer 33:17  For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; 

And it happened!

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 

Isa 9:7  Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. 

Jer 17:25  Then shall there enter into the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: and this city shall remain for ever. 

But:

many thought He was going to do it

Mat 26:64  Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 

Not so!

Luk 17:20  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 

Luk 17:21  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. 

Only problem is . . .king Saul is in the seat. 

He needs to be overthrown first.

He is the present ruler.

But we know that he  has been rejected because he rejected God.  And David needs to come into the rulersposition.

And the Rider starts riding.

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 

Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 

Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 

Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 

Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 

Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 

And He uses revealing . . .of the lies.

Eph 5:13  But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. 

Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

Joh 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 

Joh 3:21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. 

And those that love the darkness is trying their best to remove the light.  But they forget . . .it is the Rider and His horse.  The horse is the visible one and the Rider not . . .still . . . it is actually Him.

And now . . .they came to Worthy.

And it seems that king Saul has started to manifest.

Love . . Johan

Prepared  .. .in advance . . .this morning . . .as God said so!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Oh boy, Johan is at it again with his incoherent nonsense. And I say that in all the kindness that I can muster. Folks as a warning I would completely stay away from anything that has Johan Abrahams as the OP. I won't venture answering any of his post here since it clearly isn't even scriptural and Johan and I have tried to reason with him using scripture itself which seems to have gone in one ear and then out the other. Anyone can open the scriptures and quickly find that this whole post that Johan has posted is false.

I won't respond to the post itself since I have responded to him in another post and eventually had the moderator close that discussion. Johan claims to be God and has a horrible understanding of scripture and how it is to be used. So as a fellow Christian to others stay away from anything this guy posts. He has been presented the gospel and continues to live in his own delusion. The sad thing is he isn't a troll since I have actually seen his facebook page and after seeing the page I don't believe he is a troll. However he is clearly deluded and preaches another gospel that is not the true one.

This verse comes to mind this morning as I type this post, which of course will be the last time I respond to Johan. It is Galatians 1:8, "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!" Sadly, and I wish this didn't have to be said, but Johan fits right into this description. 

Well off to find something a little more meaningful and substantial. Johan I really pray that God opens your eyes to the truth of the real gospel and that you see true salvation before it is too late. I have presented the gospel already to you so it is your choice to accept the message or reject it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

19 hours ago, Johan Abrahams said:

And those that love the darkness is trying their best to remove the light.  But they forget . . .it is the Rider and His horse.  The horse is the visible one and the Rider not . . .still . . . it is actually Him.

And now . . .they came to Worthy.

And it seems that king Saul has started to manifest.

So, could you break this down so i can understand your message. Right now,it is sounding like Charles Dickens drama. thanks.

19 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So, could you break this down so i can understand your message. Right now,it is sounding like Charles Dickens drama. thanks.

Warrior I have tried to ask him to do the same thing but got nothing. You might have a better response from him than I did. 

2 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Oh boy, Johan is at it again with his incoherent nonsense.

IT NEEDS THE SPIRIT 

AS THE MIND IS NOT UP TO IT

AND YOU ARE TRYING TO INTERPRET

UNABLE

1Co 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 
1Co 2:10  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 
1Co 2:11  For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 
1Co 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 
1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 
1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

And I say that in all the kindness that I can muster.

HUMAN BEINGS CAN MUSTER NONE . . .BUT THERE IS LOTS IN JESUS

Folks as a warning I would completely stay away from anything that has Johan Abrahams as the OP.

CONTRARY TO THE WORD

1Th 5:20  Despise not prophesyings. 
1Th 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 

GOD CALL US TO VENTURE INTO THE NEW AND DO NOT FEAR

Isa 42:9  Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

FROM THE OLD SO SHOULD MOVE AWAY

Heb 6:1  Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 
Heb 6:2  Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 
Heb 6:3  And this will we do, if God permit. 

I won't venture answering any of his post here since it clearly isn't even scriptural and Johan and I have tried to reason with him using scripture itself which seems to have gone in one ear and then out the other.

NOPE . . .I HEARD ALL THE OLD STUFF I AM FAMILIAR WITH . . AND CAN NOT GO BACK TO IT AS WE ARE CALLED TO GROW

Anyone can open the scriptures and quickly find that this whole post that Johan has posted is false.

ONLY NEW

I won't respond to the post itself since I have responded to him in another post and eventually had the moderator close that discussion.

YEP . . .AS YOUR POWER IS IN THE BUTTONS YOU PUSH . . .WHICH SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN IN GOD

http://forums.delphiforums.com/king

Life in THE 3 DAY

In these last days the Christian Life revolves around the APPEARANCE of God as Bridegroom, Father, Judge and Ruler. The Day of The King of kings and the Lord of lords is here. Mar 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There are some here of them that stand by, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God come with power. This means in practice that this forum is the example of the Ruling Authority of God. In no way will I control it. Here is no moderation = me in charge! God will do so Himself. Only the Truth/Jesus is in charge here and we are all brothers, sisters and children here. Eph 1:10 unto a dispensation of the fulness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth; in him, I say,. . . Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before HIM.

2 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Johan claims to be God

NOT SO  . . .THE WIFE . . .AS EVERYONE WOULD KNOW THAT HAS READ A LITTLE OF WHAT I AM WRITING . . .AND YOU SHOULD ALSO . . .SO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE LYING . . .BUT I FORGIVE YOU . . .AS YOU ARE JUST GIVING YOURSELF AWAY

and has a horrible understanding of scripture and how it is to be used.

IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING

So as a fellow Christian to others stay away from anything this guy posts.

YOU WANT THEM TO DO WHAT YOU ARE NOT DOING YOURSELF . . .AND IT HAS NOT HARM YOU TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW . . OR HAS IT . . AND IF IT HAD . . TELL US ABOUT IT

He has been presented the gospel and continues to live in his own delusion.

THE OLD

The sad thing is he isn't a troll since I have actually seen his facebook page and after seeing the page I don't believe he is a troll.

YEP . . .YOU SAW . . BUT IN THE BEGINNING YOU THOUGHT I WAS A TROLL

However he is clearly deluded

BUT I AM NOT ALONE

Joh 10:20  And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? 
Joh 10:21  Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind? 

AND:

Act 24:5  For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: 
Act 24:6  Who also hath gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law. 

and preaches another gospel that is not the true one.

ONLY THE NEW OF THE SAME GOSPEL

Isa 42:16  And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

This verse comes to mind this morning as I type this post, which of course will be the last time I respond to Johan.

I WILL MISS YOU  . . .BUT WAIT ON YOUR SPEEDY RETURN

It is Galatians 1:8, "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!" Sadly, and I wish this didn't have to be said, but Johan fits right into this description. 

AND SO DID JESUS AND PAUL

Well off to find something a little more meaningful and substantial.

AND OLD AND UNINTERESTING . . .WHILE WE AS HUMAN BEINGS FROM CHILDHOOD DAYS LOVE THE NEW AND INTERESTING . . WHICH GOD HAS IN STORE FOR US

Isa 42:20  Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not. 
Isa 42:21  The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. 
Isa 42:22  But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. 

Johan I really pray that God opens your eyes to the truth of the real gospel and that you see true salvation before it is too late

MY EYES OPENED FOR THAT 40 YEARS AGO . . .NOW I AM GROWING AS I SHOULD . . . AND YOU . . .STILL  YEARS IN STAGNATION?

I have presented the gospel already to you so it is your choice to accept the message or reject it. 

LONG AGO ACCEPTED IT . . .BUT WE NEED TO GROW

LOVE  . .JOHAN

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So, could you break this down

JUST KEEP READING AND DO NOT RUN

so i can understand your message.

HE GIVES REVELATION . . .I CANNOT

Right now,it is sounding like Charles Dickens drama.

WELL ENJOY IT

thanks.

MY PLEASURE

LOVE JOHAN

Can anyone decipher the OP message here.    I think what i am reading, is that king David would be the rider of the white horse in revelation and it is king David who is to be the coming messiah, which i have heard before, but it is not correct as to scripture.    OR did i totally miss what the message is.  Trying to get what our brother is saying here.  Bible scholars, help out here. 

14 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Can anyone decipher the OP message here.    I think what i am reading, is that king David would be the rider of the white horse in revelation and it is king David who is to be the coming messiah, which i have heard before, but it is not correct as to scripture.    OR did i totally miss what the message is.  Trying to get what our brother is saying here.  Bible scholars, help out here. 

Warrior you are not the only one who has a very difficult time understanding Johan. With his disjointed writing, excessive use of capitals and periods, and of course his very erroneous use of scripture it can only be expected that it is almost incomprehensible. 

Warrior to sum up this Johan guy let me give it to you straight. He claims to be God himself and that he has come to give us some new revelation that is not in God's word. He truly believes that his message is true and no matter what you say he continues on with his nonsensical rhetoric. I am not being mean, rude or disrepectful when I say all this. 

Johan has already been banned from the live chat because of his claiming to be God and a post that I had a discussion with him was banned because of his claim. 

Johan has been given the gospel message numerous times to which he replied that he has been saved for 40 years and the message he brings he learned during those 40 years.

Sadly Johan is lost and doesn't really know God's word like,he says he does. Watch his response to this post and you will see what I'm talking about. Truthfully I would find some other post to respond to than this one. But that is me ?

Just a word,of caution, Johan based upon his responses, is not a brother in Christ. We have to be careful that we don't assume everyone on here is. Because of Johans teachings I refuse to label him as such and really quite frankly have labeled him as a false teacher. While I don't know a person's heart what they say and teach reflects what is in the heart. 

Edited by Jaydog1976
Needed to add something

1 minute ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Warrior you are not the only one who has a very difficult time understanding Johan. With his disjointed writing, excessive use of capitals and periods, and of course his very erroneous use of scripture it can only be expected that it is almost incomprehensible. 

Warrior to sum up this Johan guy let me give it to you straight. He claims to be God himself and that he has come to give us some new revelation that is not in God's word. He truly believes that his message is true and no matter what you say he continues on with his nonsensical rhetoric. I am not being mean, rude or disrepectful when I say all this. 

Johan has already been banned from the live chat because of his claiming to be God and a post that I had a discussion with him was banned because of his claim. 

Johan has been given the gospel message numerous times to which he replied that he has been saved for 40 years and the message he brings he learned during those 40 years.

Sadly Johan is lost and doesn't really know God's word like,he says he does. Watch his response to this post and you will see what I'm talking about. Truthfully I would find some other post to respond to than this one. But that is me ?

Thanks Jaydog1976 .  I did read your heads up in the very early reply, but wanted to see his line of thoughts.     For someone to think they are God here on earth now, is truly  disturbing and we must pray for our brother in that regard.  thanks again.

11 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Thanks Jaydog1976 .  I did read your heads up in the very early reply, but wanted to see his line of thoughts.     For someone to think they are God here on earth now, is truly  disturbing and we must pray for our brother in that regard.  thanks again.

Glad to my friend. We do need to pray for him. We also need to be praying for those that sitting under Johan's teaching. He has followers (I have seen his Facebook page and have read his website) and he calls them his Children. My heart goes out to them because they need the truth of the gospel not this man. He is leading them down the same path of destruction that he is. 

Edited by Jaydog1976
Mispellwd words