IGNORED

About abortion, Pro-Life and Pro-Choice

markdohle

On 2/22/2017 at 1:33 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

Hej med dig :) jag e svensk jag med va kul!!!! 

Thats what I mean, those, that doesnt want their child and cannot keep it for what ever reason, should have all support they need, in all ways, both financially and other means, whatever it takes, and afterwards too as long needed, and for the baby, thats much better than the current situation.

I agree, but part of my point was that people that ask themselves why others do not choose adoption over abortion often fail to see what a huge self-sacrifice pregnancy actually is. It is easy to say that someone else ought to sacrifice themselves, but most would not be prepared to do sacrifices equal to those of an unwanted pregnancy themselves. 

Edited by Steve_S
Removed non-english language portion.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

well it depends on what your beliefs are, of course, but no matter their choice they all should be met with love and taken care of. But I cant agree help to do an abortion itself, the actual act. As a christian i cant agree with abortions, but I wouldnt force or judge either. It would be good if people either abstained from sexual relations or wait til they were meeting the right one, than abortions, we hear so much, do this, do that, but noone talks about the least burdensome , abstain from it. As everyone knows, what can happen. And I dont believe in sex before marriage.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed non-english language portion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

What abortions clinics don't tell you.  The baby is in horrible pain while being aborted.  They are either burned by bathing them in acid  and/or else they have their limbs pulled off them while being extracted from the womb.  And yes, they are a human beings and they experience excruciating pain at even that young age.  I learned this in anatomy and physiology during my nurses training in college.  So you are not just murdering your baby, you are also torturing it to death.  The least painful way would be to avoid sex outside of marriage, as God intended.  He made in very clear that sex outside of marriage is called fornication, and that there will be no persons that practice fornication in heaven. 

The person who carries the baby full term and then goes through the pain of giving it away is taking full responsibility for her actions.  And it should be the father who pays for all expenses, since he is as guilty as she and should also take full responsibility.  

That is what pro choice is all about: heaven or hell.  

Eph 5:5  For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.  Eph 5:6  Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

1Co 6:9  Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 1Co 6:10  nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1Co 6:11  And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

48 minutes ago, Willa said:

What abortions clinics don't tell you.  The baby is in horrible pain while being aborted.  They are either burned by bathing them in acid  and/or else they have their limbs pulled off them while being extracted from the womb.  And yes, they are a human beings and they experience excruciating pain at even that young age.  I learned this in anatomy and physiology during my nurses training in college.  So you are not just murdering your baby, you are also torturing it to death.  The least painful way would be to avoid sex outside of marriage, as God intended.  He made in very clear that sex outside of marriage is called fornication, and that there will be no persons that practice fornication in heaven. 

The person who carries the baby full term and then goes through the pain of giving it away is taking full responsibility for her actions.  And it should be the father who pays for all expenses, since he is as guilty as she and should also take full responsibility.  

Eph 5:5  For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.  Eph 5:6  Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

1Co 6:9  Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 1Co 6:10  nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1Co 6:11  And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Yes I learned that in nursing school too and saw the pictures and heard doctors tell us. We werre literally told to DO this! I wouldve never agreed. I can say ive never had an abortion, thank God. Think ive helped talk some from it. 

And yes, the cheapest and easiest option is wait until marriage. Or at least until you can take care of it and want it. But noone ever talks about that, only about the right to have sex!!! But it ISNT a right! It is confined til marriage. Thats what God says. 

Edited by Heavenunlimited

On 2017-02-22 at 10:49 PM, Willa said:

Exodus 23:1 You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

The baby is in horrible pain while being born, even more so than the mother, studies suggest. 

But during an abortion? During early abortions, before 13 weeks of pregnancy, a baby cannot feel anything, since the nerve system and the brain is not developed engough yet. 

And I never heard about an abortion worked through bathing a fetus in acid? That sounds pure crazy. Wouldn't acid harm the mother? 

Most abortions are caused by a pill that causes contractions, contractions that certainty hurt the baby less than contractions during a normal, vaginal birth would. And most abortions are done before 13 weeks of pregnancy, before the baby are capable to feel anything. 

Do you think you lying is the way to heaven, sister? The truth is powerful enough in its own, you do not need to paint reality darker than it actually is. People will see right through it and call you a liar and a sinner, and conclude that your God is a God of lies.

Edit: I would like to apologize for the accusation of lying. It could be that either you,or me, is simply misinformed. 

Edited by Saktmodig

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

5 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Exodus 23:1 You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

The baby is in horrible pain while being born, even more so than the mother, studies suggest. 

But during an abortion? During early abortions, before 13 weeks of pregnancy, a baby cannot feel anything, since the nerve system and the brain is not developed engough yet. 

And I never heard about an abortion worked through bathing a fetus in acid? That sounds pure crazy. Wouldn't acid harm the mother? 

Most abortions are caused by a pill that causes contractions, contractions that certainty hurt the baby less than contractions during a normal, vaginal birth would. And most abortions are done before 13 weeks of pregnancy, before the baby are capable to feel anything. 

Do you think you lying is the way to heaven, sister? The truth is powerful enough in its own, you do not need to paint reality darker than it actually is. People will see right through it and call you a liar and a sinner, and conclude that your God is a God of lies.

No lies were told.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 2/20/2017 at 6:26 PM, Willa said:

One young girl who had an abortion came to Christ because of it.  She had such guilt that even after she became a Christian she struggled with the guilt.  I reminded her of Paul who considered himself the chief of sinners because he had gone around persecuting Christians, and even helped in stoning Stephen to death.  

But we all are guilty of the sin for which Christ died.   God demonstrates His love, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us..

Abortion can do horrible things to a woman.  The number one thing is guilt. However when allowed, God can take that guilt and turn it around and set that person free.  

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

30 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Late term abortions are now legal and are done up to full term.  I have heard of them being done during normal delivery but I don't know if that is true.  

Acid is used to cauterize the womb when bleeding can't be stopped.  I have witnessed this.  So use on a baby does not seem unreasonable.  It is also what was presented in detailed stages in college anatomy and physiology classes.  

The "morning after pill" acts in the way you said.  But beyond the embryo stage the baby very soon develops a heart and brain, spinal cord and nervous system.  It expands as the baby grows.  When only an inch or so in size you can see where its eyes will be, its nose, mouth, hands and legs and you can watch it sucking on its thumb.  I have seen these babies preserved in jars as well as ultrasounds of them fully alive.  

While this was in the 80s, I remember it vividly.   It is tragic that you have been so misinformed.   http://nursingcrib.com/nursing-notes-reviewer/maternal-child-health/stages-of-fetal-development/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

51 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Yo9r accusation that Willa is lying is a violation of the TOS; as I've been reminded many times.  I have reported the post.