mdulin2004

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Mar 28 2005, 02:20 PM)

I am not the one who said the West Coast of the USA, but did sense something was going to happen around Easter.

Ummm . . . OK?

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Mar 17 2005, 03:58 PM)

God continues to confirm in me a huge disaster in the USA to take place very soon, even possibly as early as this month and possibly around Easter or possibly during the entire holy week beginning this Sunday and ending on Easter Sunday or the 29th of the month.

;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

As I stated before, in Biblical prophecy a message comes with it. Such as "repent OR" or "Because of this I will now do this". The second type is either refering to the 1st comming of the messiah or the second comming of the messiah. Simply saying, "I had a dream that something bad will happen" DOES NOT fall under Biblical prophecy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Super Jew,

If you have read any of my posts concerning judgments of God coming, you will see that there is always a call to repentance along with the warnings over and over again. And, it is not always an "if" situation. Jonah prophesied that Ninevah was going to be destroyed - period. There were no "ifs" in his prophecy. But, the people did repent and God changed his mind. God has not told me to say "if" but he has told me to call people to repentance because his judgment is near, at the door.

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Mar 28 2005, 02:20 PM)

I am not the one who said the West Coast of the USA, but did sense something was going to happen around Easter.

Ummm . . . OK?

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Mar 17 2005, 03:58 PM)

God continues to confirm in me a huge disaster in the USA to take place very soon, even possibly as early as this month and possibly around Easter or possibly during the entire holy week beginning this Sunday and ending on Easter Sunday or the 29th of the month.

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did not say that a Tsunami was going to hit the West Coast of the USA on Easter. I did not infer that a Tsunami was going to hit the West Coast of the USA. Nonetheless, God does continue to confirm in me a huge disaster is going to hit the USA sometime soon. I said "possibly around Easter," because I was seeing Easter, but dreams and visions are not always that exact to pinpoint exactly where and when. An earthquake did happen somewhere during that time period I mentioned, and if you read other comments I made, you will see where I said that I could not predict where, when or how. This is not a magic ball or something. God gives dreams and visions and all one can do is discipher what God gives understanding about, and what I do know is that a disaster of Biblical proportions is coming to the USA sometime soon. I don't know when. And, as I have stated before, check it out with God, not with some person's website, but with God himself. Spend time with your maker and ask him to show you. I am not the only seeing this. Many reputable people are saying the same thing, such as David Wilkerson, who someone quoted on this website. Don't just poke fun at what you don't understand. Use your head and heart and soul that God gave you to get in touch with him and hear what he is saying.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

As I stated before, in Biblical prophecy a message comes with it. Such as "repent OR" or "Because of this I will now do this". The second type is either refering to the 1st comming of the messiah or the second comming of the messiah. Simply saying, "I had a dream that something bad will happen" DOES NOT fall under Biblical prophecy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Super Jew,

If you have read any of my posts concerning judgments of God coming, you will see that there is always a call to repentance along with the warnings over and over again. And, it is not always an "if" situation. Jonah prophesied that Ninevah was going to be destroyed - period. There were no "ifs" in his prophecy. But, the people did repent and God changed his mind. God has not told me to say "if" but he has told me to call people to repentance because his judgment is near, at the door.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a call to repentance in Nivevah. God showed them their sin, what the consequences would be IF they didn't repent, they repented, and the consequences did not happen.

You are a false prophet. Your prophecy did not come true and will not come true.

Oh, and by the way, "visions and dreams", when given by God are pinpoint accurate. The prophecy of the Messiah wasn't, "There will be a kid born in some country some day". It was "There will be a young male born of a virgin born in Bethleham". Pretty accurate if you ask me. Your prophecy of, "Something bad, a natural disaster, will happen soon" is a no brainer. Guess what, there will be a tornado in Kansas between now and August....am I a prophet or just able to go with the odds?

Like I said, you're a false prophet, I'm calling you out on this one.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Christ's Free Servant -

I wasn't making fun.

However, you have contributed to mixed messages.

The quote from you I placed above was your first post to this thread. In it you equated disaster + USA + Easter.

Later you recanted the equations.

I am not denying the prophetic word, nor that disaster will eventually come to the USA.

However, when you give prophetic words, you need to clarify from the beginning what has been "given" to you versus what you have interpreted or estimated at the beginning, not in the middle of, of your declaration.

And appologizing for mistakes goes a lot farther than trying to cover them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

As all of you know I have made no predictions. However, I am going by the urgency of the Spirit speaking to my spirit, there is judgment coming, and we have to get people ready.

Scriptures are plain, he promises that if his people will repent, and turn from their wicked ways he will hear from heaven and heal their land.

If they did not repent and turn judgment came.

We are getting so close to the day of the Lord, we should all feel this urgency. Jesus said work while it is still day.

Night is coming quickly brothers and sisters.

Christ's Free Servant -

I wasn't making fun.

However, you have contributed to mixed messages.

The quote from you I placed above was your first post to this thread.  In it you equated disaster + USA + Easter.

Later you recanted the equations.

I am not denying the prophetic word, nor that disaster will eventually come to the USA.

However, when you give prophetic words, you need to clarify from the beginning what has been "given" to you versus what you have interpreted or estimated at the beginning, not in the middle of, of your declaration.

And appologizing for mistakes goes a lot farther than trying to cover them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for your input. I appreciate your thoughts. Honestly, I am new to this. I had never had visions or dreams like this prior to this past November, and I was not familiar with the right or wrong way of presenting what God is showing me. I know what is coming, and I know I was getting a lot of messages about Easter or that time frame. I will try to refrain from mentioning dates in the future. But, I never said disaster + USA + Easter. I said "possibly" Easter or around Easter. I did not later recant. It was just that when people were assuming it was an exact prediction of an event on a specific date I had to give clarification that I was not giving an exact prediction of a specific event on a specific date. That is not a recant. It is clarification of a previous statement. I did not communicate my initial statement well. I acknowledge my lack of communication skills and will try in the future to choose my words more carefully. Again, I am new at this and am learning as I am going what to say and what not to say. I am a very open and honest person and I have a tendency to give it all at once, so what you interpreted as a "recant" was my attempt to try to correct the mistake of my initial communication. None of us communicates perfectly, you know. That does not disqualify what was said. It just means the messenger messed up in the communication of the message, that's all. God is showing me many things and I'm learning how to respond to them, no. 1, and then how to communicate them, no. 2. Disaster + Easter was obviously in my head and disaster + USA was also in my head, so there was a thought that "possibly" they might go together and I was agreeing with Michelle that we should "watch" for that possibility. I will try to be more discerning of what God is showing me in the future instead of thinking out loud so much. Thank you again for your input.

It was a call to repentance in Nivevah. God showed them their sin, what the consequences would be IF they didn't repent, they repented, and the consequences did not happen.

You are a false prophet. Your prophecy did not come true and will not come true.

Oh, and by the way, "visions and dreams", when given by God are pinpoint accurate. The prophecy of the Messiah wasn't, "There will be a kid born in some country some day". It was "There will be a young male born of a virgin born in Bethleham". Pretty accurate if you ask me. Your prophecy of, "Something bad, a natural disaster, will happen soon" is a no brainer. Guess what, there will be a tornado in Kansas between now and August....am I a prophet or just able to go with the odds?

Like I said, you're a false prophet, I'm calling you out on this one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea 2and saying,

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

I look at many of the responses to my post and have many ideas and rebuttals, and then I think, what's the point? I'll just post the things that God shows me in dreams and visions, which Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit would "show us things to come", and leave it to you guys to hash out. I'm going to keep sharing as I know this is my calling. Goodnight.

My tsunami dream this morning:

Another Tsunami Dream/Hawaii?

Ok, while I cannot PROVE anything, nor do I claim to have specific knowledge of exactly what disaster will happen, I believe the Lord has shown me that there is coming very shortly either a single disaster that involves wind and fire, or else two seperate disasters, one involving wind, and one involving fire.

Last year, before the hurrican season even started, I had a dream about a cyclone being south west of louisiana, and its outflow was somehow different from any other hurricane I had ever seen. I filed this thing away in my mind for a long time. Then after Charlie and Frances hit florida I had another dream. I saw two tornadoes, each carrying a statue that rapresented the U.S. The first had an a American Bald Eagle, holding a seven starred, seven striped shield. It was cut out of granite. The second was an actual Amrican flag, only it too was cut out of granite. The tornadoes carried the statues across the road and dropped them, then someone came along in a forklift and dumped them into the ditch.

After this Hurricane Ivan formed. I kept close tabs on it, and told people several times that somehow I knew in my spirit that no matter what happened, that storm was going to be south west of Lousiana before it made its final landfall. After it made the turn to the east, and came on shore initially on the florida panhandle, I felt like an idiot, becuase I was so sure that the Lord had given me the dream about the storm. Then it came back off the east coast, and turned south and went across florida again, and across the gulf and ended up EXACTLY where I saw it in the dream before making its final landfall. Then after Ivan, Jeanne formed. Again, I know I can't actually prove this to anyone, but it is what happened.

Also, I have had another dream about a storm in the past week or so. I saw a category 5 storm in my dream, and heard the forecasters talking about the storm. It was in the carribean, and turned west and hit central america as a cat 5 storm, and it  had an "L" for the first character of its name. I am not 100% sure what the rest of the name was at this time. I am not positive this is going to happen this year, but It could be. The Lord is merciful though, and it could be delayed or even prevented through intercessory prayers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you, brave soul, for jumping in on this heated debate. I validate that God is giving you these dreams and that they are of a future disaster and that the purpose of the dreams is to serve as a warning to people to repent of their sin and to turn to God. God is giving many, many people visions and dreams about coming judgments, of natural disasters and of war related disaster. Can any of us accurately predict what is coming? Probably not, but as you will notice in one of my responses, look at how many prophesies of End Times use the words "near" and "soon" and "right at the door" and the ones I quoted were only a taste. God has not given specific dates and times but he is giving his children visions of times, not exact dates, but relative, I think, and this is just my opinion, because he wants us to see that it is truly "near" and not "near" like Bible "near" since most of that was written 2000+ years ago. Again, the bottom line is God is trying to get people's attention because he wants revival to break out in our land, and we need it so desperately. I ache in my heart over the sinful condition of our nation and our churches, too. And, God is going to use as many people as possible to let everyone know he means business. Yes, he is a God of mercy and love and compassion but we often forget that he is also a jealous God who gets angry when his children continue in sin and he promises over and over again that he will bring down judgment and he will discipline us, but the problem with the church today is they don't believe it. God wants people to believe it, even if he has to use imperfect messengers to get the message out.