• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Sounds like a bunch of you guys would be ready to stone Jonah!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Oh, and by the way, "visions and dreams", when given by God are pinpoint accurate. The prophecy of the Messiah wasn't, "There will be a kid born in some country some day".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Did you not realize that EVERY SINGLE ONE of those verses pertained to the second comming of Christ and the establishment of His kingdom? Looks like you missed that point. How again is your false prophecy of a "soon to come tsunami" in line with Christ's second comming?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you missed the point. You said that visions and dreams given by God are pinpoint accurate and do not contain words such as "some day." My point was to show you that you are biblically incorrect in making that statement. Most all prophesies about End Times are subject to interpretation as far as who, when, where, what time, etc., which is why we have so much debate over these issues. What I was trying to show you is that prophecy and visions and dreams "given by God" in most cases do not specify a specific time and place. You had issues with me using the term "soon" and I was showing you biblically that dreams, visions and prophesies of God concerning End Times use the terms "soon" and "near" all the time. So, if God is giving me a word of prophecy concerning a disaster of biblical proportions to hit the USA some time "soon," then I am perfectly in line with scripture in doing so, because that is how it is worded in the Bible. I am not and have not specified a specific type of disaster other than I believe it could be a combination of natural disasters and enemy attacks. If you feel it must contain more specifics so that you will know when it comes true, then you would have to contend with a lot of biblical prophecies concerning God's judgments on mankind and particularly on the church that are coming "soon" because they, too, are not specific in nature to where you will know whether or not they have come true. In all frankness here, though, I don't think you or anyone will doubt that this has come true when it comes, because it will be something beyond belief. And, there will not be many survivors from where it hits.

I understand some of you took issue with me saying "possibly Easter." Many visions of what is coming are going through my head and it is difficult to sort them all out as to who, what, where and when. I believed a disaster of some sort possibly might happen around Easter. I know that unless America repents and we see a revival in our land and in our churches that what God said he is going to do he is going to do. I sensed an urgency in getting out the message. When Michelle posted what she did about a possible Tsunami around Easter, I concurred that I had also been getting visions about natural disasters to hit the USA and since I was getting visions of Easter/March, I felt I should mention it might possibly be as soon as Easter. I regret now that I made that particular statement, because I see that it has caused much confusion in people's minds. I will stick to "soon" and "near" unless God shows me differently. But, I truly believe that God even uses things like this because he wants to plant in people's minds that "soon" truly means "soon."

Now, I don't expect you to take my word for it. I have always challenged everyone to check it out in prayer with God and to let the Holy Spirit lead you into truth and also to read what other people are writing about judgments of God that are coming, some people more reputable than myself. I can not prove to you that God said this to me. It is in line with his word. It is prophesied all through scripture that he is going to bring judgments down upon the earth in the last days. You will have to search the scriptures in prayer and determine between you and God what you will personally believe concerning these last days. I am just the messenger, and an imperfect one at that.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

You missed the point.

"Soon" is only used when refering to the second comming of Christ, not impending judgment.

You lose, again.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/27/1953

I believe something is going to happen to the US too, but I'm not convinced it is a tsunami. Every time I see the video of Mt. St. Helens on television, I am reminded that back when it first started to rumble several months ago, before the tsunami happened, I told my mother that I believed a major earthquake was about to happen. This came both from knowledge of prophecy, though not specifically mentioned, and also knowing that the sin of America is nearly full.

Then the Lord gave me one phrase "Global Ruin".  Then I had a dream about a wave, followed by wind and fire. Then the tsunami happened. The wind and fire has not yet happened. Wind and fire is produced by only two types of disasters: Volcanoes and meteor strikes. I believe there will be a major meteor strike or volcanic erruption in the very near future in America. I am not talking about like Mt. St. Helens blowing its top major. I mean like the hotspot under yellowstone blowing up and taking out a state or two, or something of the same magnitude as the wave in the Indian ocean. It will be that bad.

A land based meteor strike is the most likely scenario though, and such things are prophesied in the Bible for the last days. If so, I believe it would be a mountain size meteor, 5 - 10 miles in diameter or so, which is large enough to devaste an entire region, and alter the climate of most of the world for years.

Matt. 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Revelation 6:14 - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 8:8 - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 

Revelation 16:20 - And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

I believe God's judgment on America is imminent, and it will be somewhere between the scale of the Tsunami disaster, and that of the plagues listed in the verses above. I pray often that the Lord have mercy on America, but every time I turn on the television I see so much sin getting worse and worse in America.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have heard in recent months about a giant meteor that is on a direct path to earth. NASA has named the meteor "Wormwood." I've also heard that by April 16, that NASA is supposed to make some kind of public acknowledgment concerning this. Have you heard anything about this or anything similar to it?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

You  missed the point.

"Soon" is only used when refering to the second comming of Christ, not impending judgment.

You lose, again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I am right and you are wrong, who is the loser? I am not playing a game here. This is not about winning and losing in the sense of who can outsmart the other person. I must admit I identify with the Apostle Paul here when he was defending himself and said that he must be mad to talk like this, but here is my rebuttal:

"Then the LORD said to Hosea,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I have heard in recent months about a giant meteor that is on a direct path to earth.  NASA has named the meteor "Wormwood."  I've also heard that by April 16, that NASA is supposed to make some kind of public acknowledgment concerning this.  Have you heard anything about this or anything similar to it?

There has been an urban/ internet myth about this for years now. We know Wormwood will hit someday, no denying that. This rumor is not true. The only thing I found on the internet were conspiracy sites that are just too weird. One predicted the world would be hit by one and destroyed...in 2003. That one didnt happen. A friend of mine looks for near earth asteroids for a living. He hasnt mentioned one like this, and he usually tells us some of the stuff going on.

Regardless, it is all in His hands. We know the end result: Jesus returns. We should focus on spreading His word, not in speculation over when exactly it will happen.

Praise the Lord.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

You  missed the point.

You lose, again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do we really lose???

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  87

We have hurricanes that have been the hurricanes of recorded history. And we know that God controls the weather, Jesus proved that when he calmed the storms, "even the winds and waves obey him".

I don't know if it is so much a natural disaster that will happen, or if it is the man made disaster of nuclear exchange.

When in the past there has been major wars in this country, there has also been major revivals. The great awakening before the revolutionary war. The laymans revival before the civil war, the Finney revivals, the tent and brush arbor revivals during the early part of the 20th century. People wept before the Lord in true repentance for sin. Where is those revivals today? We don't have that in what we are facing today!

That is the call to righteousness that we all should be concerned about. Our society is sick and lost, millions "think" they are saved, yet have no personal holiness, because they think God has changed and now winks at sin.

If we get in a major nuclear exchange, how many of those who die, will spend eternity seperated from God.

There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  54
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

The point of this post was to warn people of the coming tsunami to the west coast. I have been hearing other people say that something major would happen around Easter. Perhaps we were all seeing the same thing. If you read the post, I said God did not give me a time.

I had another Tsunami dream this morning. I do not know when it is going to happen, but I promise you that at some time in our future the west coast of the US will be hit with a terrible tsunami, from which I have been divinely delivered, now living in the Rocky Mountains.

My prayers go out to those on the West Coast that they would turn to the Lord Jesus fully so they can receive his divine protection, amen.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

If you read the post, I said God did not give me a time.

Actually, you did not write that. What you did write in the title of your OP was "Watch out for Easter." That sort of tells me that the dream you had was related to a specific time.

...but I promise you that at some time in our future the west coast of the US will be hit with a terrible tsunami.

I have no reason to doubt that.....But then I have no reason to doubt either that the west coast will be hit by a terrible earthquake in our future. :emot-hug: