IGNORED

Is Iran Preparing For War In The Middle East? Russia To Send $1B In Weapons To Tehran

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,084
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Russia was set to send Iran about $1 billion worth of missile defense systems, Russian news agency Tass reported Monday. The deal was the result of a contract Iran signed with Russian defense manufacturer Rostec Corporation in 2007, but it was put on hold by Russia in 2010. Russian President Vladimir Putin recently ended the delay and paved the way for the contractual obligation for the S-300 air defense systems to be met in full starting this past November.

"The S-300 cost about one billion dollars," Rostec Corporation CEO Sergey Chemezov said. "We were through with the supplies of S-300. No plans for anything are on the agenda."

The timing of the resumption of the contract perhaps could not come at a better time for Iran, which Yemen has accused of trying to incite war with itself and countries in the region, Arab News reported. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

46 minutes ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Russia was set to send Iran about $1 billion worth of missile defense systems, Russian news agency Tass reported Monday. The deal was the result of a contract Iran signed with Russian defense manufacturer Rostec Corporation in 2007, but it was put on hold by Russia in 2010. Russian President Vladimir Putin recently ended the delay and paved the way for the contractual obligation for the S-300 air defense systems to be met in full starting this past November.

"The S-300 cost about one billion dollars," Rostec Corporation CEO Sergey Chemezov said. "We were through with the supplies of S-300. No plans for anything are on the agenda."

The timing of the resumption of the contract perhaps could not come at a better time for Iran, which Yemen has accused of trying to incite war with itself and countries in the region, Arab News reported. [ Source ]

View the full article

Ezekiel 38-39?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Russia is playing with fire.  And Iran is no friend of Russia's.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

It is the noted missiles are DEFENSIVE....with the sabre rattling by the USA and Saudi Arabian threats what do you expect?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/21/2017 at 1:12 AM, missmuffet said:

Ezekiel 38-39?

Not yet. An interesting verse is 11 in ch 38.

...and you will say, 'I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates,..........'

Always found that verse to be of interest.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Zemke said:

Not yet. An interesting verse is 11 in ch 38.

...and you will say, 'I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates,..........'

Always found that verse to be of interest.

I think we have the war of Psalm 83 before Ezekiel 38......   that would rid the surrounding areas of potential harm and make Israel feel at peace.    but hey I still think Jesus is coming back in 1988.....    we just can't figure out why he's so late....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, other one said:

I think we have the war of Psalm 83 before Ezekiel 38......   that would rid the surrounding areas of potential harm and make Israel feel at peace.    but hey I still think Jesus is coming back in 1988.....    we just can't figure out why he's so late....

Maybe He sees our childrens' childrens' children still repenting? Lord willing.

Thanks, I've not read much on Psalm 83. Have seen threads on it but I haven't had the prophecy energy I once had to put as much time putting things together. I think once we grow to a satisfactory accumulative handle on the subject a watch and be ready non rambunctious, as in not being shaken, approach sets in. But....

Good to keep a fresh perspective.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I spent a lot of time back in the 80's doing prophecy research but gave up on being dogmatic about anything.....  got tired of arguing with myself over details...