ProphecyKid

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I just prayed about this to know the truth yesterday!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1988

3 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

WAW!!! Man youre good!! Hallelujah!  So what to do??  This is serious. How can they just... But yes evils infiltration. Still how can bible believing otherwise good christians not see but tow this line??

Well firstly don't overreact. :)

The sad fact is that most christians don't care enough to investigate. They assume they already know what the case is and go by what has always been said, which is that they are all saying the same thing so it does not matter. 

I will post the first part of the presentation that explains the background behind how the scriptures as we have it came to be and who some of the editors were and what they believes and how the influenced some of the versions that we commonly use. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

I just prayed about this to know the truth yesterday!!

You can find The King James Version Defended by Edward F. Hills online (published by the Christian Research Press back in 1956,1973). This man was a scholar who did some serious research to determine which Bibles are pure and which are corrupt.  Read this book for starters.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Bible is the Holy Word of God, no doubt about it. Anyone who can read and understand plain english, can read and understand the Bible. It was written to understood by babes. A God who wrote a book on how men should live, and wrote it in such a way that it would be impossible to understand and needed interperetation, and then men by it, would be no God at all. Its a huge volume, and you wont be able to consume it overnight.

For starters.

The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for the body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John 15:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all people who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who knowingly and willingly rebell against the gospel.

The Bible is a literary composition, and the Bible is the most remarkable book ever written. It is a divine library of sixty-six books, some of considerable size, and others no larger than a tract. All these books include various forms of litrature, history, biography, poetry, proverbial sayings, hymns, letters, directions for elabourate ritualistic worship, laws, parables, riddles, allegories, prophecy, drama, and all other forms of human expression. The Bible never has been excelled from any standpoint. This book contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the reward and happiness of believers. Its doctrins are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories true, and its decisions immutable.

The Bible is a mirror to reflect (James 1:23); a hammer to convict (Jer. 23:29); a fire to refine (Jer. 23:29); seed to multiply (1 Pet. 1:23); lwater to cleanse (Eph. 5:26; John 15:3); a lamp to guide (Ps. 119:105); and food to nourish, including milk for babes (1 Pet. 2:2), it is bread for the hungry (Matt. 4:4), meat for men (Heb. 5:11-14), and it is honey for dessert (Ps. 19:10). It is rain and snow to refresh (Isa. 55:10); a sword to cut (Heb. 4:12; a bow to revenge (Heb. 3:9); it is gold to enrich (Ps. 19:7-10); and it reveals the power who creats life through faith (1 Pet. 1:23; Rom. 10:17).

The Bible is not an amulet, a charm, a fetish,or a thing that will work wonders by its very presence without any volintary agency. The Bible does not claim to be any such thing. What the Bible does claim is that if one will study and practice it that it will work wonders in the life now and hereafter. The Bible does not benifit men by its presence, such as in hotel rooms, by a bedside, in a home, or a factory, any more than a spring of cool water benefits a thirsty man who refuses to drink.

The Bible is not a book of chronological events or one unbroken series of divine utterances. The Bible was given piecemeal, here a little and there a little, to many men through eighteen centuries or more (Isa. 28:9-11). And in spite of this it forms a perfect unity. The Bible is not a book of mysteries, of supernatural languages, of heavenly utterances. It is God's Revelation in the most simple human language possible. It explains the so-called mysteries and it is self-interpreting, so that no mystery remains in it. It does not say one thing and mean another. It has generally only one simple meaning. If a few passages have a double meaning, that is quite clear from the passage itself or from parallel passages. One cannot, as is commonly believed, get a thousand different meanings, from any one passage. The Bible is not an example of God's skill as a writer or logician. It is a book written by men whom God used to record His revelation. God used the men by giving them freedom of expression to use their own language and ways of expressing truth. The writers were God's penmen, and not God's pens. All that inspiration guarantees is unity of thought, not the sameness of words and expressions.

The Bible is not a book of systematic discourse on any one subject, but it does give divine information on practically every subject. One must collect together here and there all God's information through the various writers in order to get the whole truth. When this is done, there is perfect harmony, and everything agout the whole subject that man really needs to know is clear.

The Bible is not a book that conforms to tasts, customs, or habits of any one nation or people, or for any one age or period of time. It is a book to which all people in all ages can conform, and yet retain their own peculiar customs and habits that are not sinful and contrary to the will of God.

"The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for the body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John 15:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all people who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who knowingly and willingly rebel against the gospel.

"Over forty different authors wrote the sixty six books of the Bible during a period of 1,800 years; and they all had one theme. The creation and redemption of the human race by God through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
These books of the Bible were written by men from all walks of life such as Kings, Priests, Judges, lawyers, Princes, Shepherds, Soldiers, Courtiers, Statesmen, Musicians, Inventors, Singers, Poets, Preachers, Prophets, Fishermen, Farmers, Tentmakers, Publicans, Physicians, Rich men and Poor men.
They were written in various lands of three continents, Europe, Asia, and Africa. They were written in different ages and by many men, some who never saw each other or knew what the others wrote on the same subjects, yet when their writings were all assembled into one book, there is not one contradiction among them."

I believe each and every one of the individual authors were inspired to write the particular book or books that God inspired him to write.

Many if not most of them did not know each other, and even would have known what every and any other author was called and inspired by God to write if at all.

After all the books were finally written and were all compiled into one, they were in complete unison on every doctrine and they agreed with each other and they were then re-written several times over the years by other men of varying and even if only slightly differing religions who never knew any of the original authors, who never knew each other as they copied and re-wrote, and things were sometimes, accidently or on purpose, changed because of the different understandings of some foreign words some dialects and even the languages themselves.

Waw thats alot to dig in, i will have a look,nwgen time quiet. Thank you!!! Waw you see I ordered a KJV and it never reach to me!!! The NIV got to me!  I went to our old place as Ive moved and they were very unresponsive, neeever opened the door and. I FELT the oppression for some reason I felt evil did NOT want me to have KJV! Now. I know why. It was even resistance in the air. Well Im sensitive to the realms. I hope next one will arrive..   

Waw and they think its alright?! Its one thing to be ignorant I suppose. But then I again come in on the spirit of contentment. 

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

The Bible is the Holy Word of God, no doubt about it. Anyone who can read and understand plain english, can read and understand the Bible. It was written to understood by babes. A God who wrote a book on how men should live, and wrote it in such a way that it would be impossible to understand and needed interperetation, and then men by it, would be no God at all. Its a huge volume, and you wont be able to consume it overnight.

For starters.

The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for the body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John 15:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all people who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who knowingly and willingly rebell against the gospel.

The Bible is a literary composition, and the Bible is the most remarkable book ever written. It is a divine library of sixty-six books, some of considerable size, and others no larger than a tract. All these books include various forms of litrature, history, biography, poetry, proverbial sayings, hymns, letters, directions for elabourate ritualistic worship, laws, parables, riddles, allegories, prophecy, drama, and all other forms of human expression. The Bible never has been excelled from any standpoint. This book contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the reward and happiness of believers. Its doctrins are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories true, and its decisions immutable.

The Bible is a mirror to reflect (James 1:23); a hammer to convict (Jer. 23:29); a fire to refine (Jer. 23:29); seed to multiply (1 Pet. 1:23); lwater to cleanse (Eph. 5:26; John 15:3); a lamp to guide (Ps. 119:105); and food to nourish, including milk for babes (1 Pet. 2:2), it is bread for the hungry (Matt. 4:4), meat for men (Heb. 5:11-14), and it is honey for dessert (Ps. 19:10). It is rain and snow to refresh (Isa. 55:10); a sword to cut (Heb. 4:12; a bow to revenge (Heb. 3:9); it is gold to enrich (Ps. 19:7-10); and it reveals the power who creats life through faith (1 Pet. 1:23; Rom. 10:17).

The Bible is not an amulet, a charm, a fetish,or a thing that will work wonders by its very presence without any volintary agency. The Bible does not claim to be any such thing. What the Bible does claim is that if one will study and practice it that it will work wonders in the life now and hereafter. The Bible does not benifit men by its presence, such as in hotel rooms, by a bedside, in a home, or a factory, any more than a spring of cool water benefits a thirsty man who refuses to drink.

The Bible is not a book of chronological events or one unbroken series of divine utterances. The Bible was given piecemeal, here a little and there a little, to many men through eighteen centuries or more (Isa. 28:9-11). And in spite of this it forms a perfect unity. The Bible is not a book of mysteries, of supernatural languages, of heavenly utterances. It is God's Revelation in the most simple human language possible. It explains the so-called mysteries and it is self-interpreting, so that no mystery remains in it. It does not say one thing and mean another. It has generally only one simple meaning. If a few passages have a double meaning, that is quite clear from the passage itself or from parallel passages. One cannot, as is commonly believed, get a thousand different meanings, from any one passage. The Bible is not an example of God's skill as a writer or logician. It is a book written by men whom God used to record His revelation. God used the men by giving them freedom of expression to use their own language and ways of expressing truth. The writers were God's penmen, and not God's pens. All that inspiration guarantees is unity of thought, not the sameness of words and expressions.

The Bible is not a book of systematic discourse on any one subject, but it does give divine information on practically every subject. One must collect together here and there all God's information through the various writers in order to get the whole truth. When this is done, there is perfect harmony, and everything agout the whole subject that man really needs to know is clear.

The Bible is not a book that conforms to tasts, customs, or habits of any one nation or people, or for any one age or period of time. It is a book to which all people in all ages can conform, and yet retain their own peculiar customs and habits that are not sinful and contrary to the will of God.

"The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for the body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John 15:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all people who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who knowingly and willingly rebel against the gospel.

"Over forty different authors wrote the sixty six books of the Bible during a period of 1,800 years; and they all had one theme. The creation and redemption of the human race by God through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
These books of the Bible were written by men from all walks of life such as Kings, Priests, Judges, lawyers, Princes, Shepherds, Soldiers, Courtiers, Statesmen, Musicians, Inventors, Singers, Poets, Preachers, Prophets, Fishermen, Farmers, Tentmakers, Publicans, Physicians, Rich men and Poor men.
They were written in various lands of three continents, Europe, Asia, and Africa. They were written in different ages and by many men, some who never saw each other or knew what the others wrote on the same subjects, yet when their writings were all assembled into one book, there is not one contradiction among them."

I believe each and every one of the individual authors were inspired to write the particular book or books that God inspired him to write.

Many if not most of them did not know each other, and even would have known what every and any other author was called and inspired by God to write if at all.

After all the books were finally written and were all compiled into one, they were in complete unison on every doctrine and they agreed with each other and they were then re-written several times over the years by other men of varying and even if only slightly differing religions who never knew any of the original authors, who never knew each other as they copied and re-wrote, and things were sometimes, accidently or on purpose, changed because of the different understandings of some foreign words some dialects and even the languages themselves.

I'm not sure if you correctly understand the issue. The bible is everything you said it was. This is about there being versions of the bible distributed that were tampered with and corrupted.

2 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Waw thats alot to dig in, i will have a look,nwgen time quiet. Thank you!!! Waw you see I ordered a KJV and it never reach to me!!! The NIV got to me!  I went to our old place as Ive moved and they were very unresponsive, neeever opened the door and. I FELT the oppression for some reason I felt evil did NOT want me to have KJV! Now. I know why. It was even resistance in the air. Well Im sensitive to the realms. I hope next one will arrive..   

Waw and they think its alright?! Its one thing to be ignorant I suppose. But then I again come in on the spirit of contentment. 

You must have a very interesting testimony. You said you were once a part of the new age movement?

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

For starters.

Thats right.  Ive always had the feeling when other christians and pastors got different meanings out of it that there was something not right. That what you say, its in there plain to understand. But that leads me to, when as we do, site scriptures or paragraphs, is that then the correct way? As it takes from the next and next to the meaning? Isnt it the same?

7 minutes ago, ProphecyKid said:

You must have a very interesting testimony. You said you were once a part of the new age movement?

Yes I was and its not even long ago I came out! I fell away from The Lord, although never stopped believing in Him. My heart was misled and decieved.  I first got saved coming out of jehowas witnesses. I spent three years with them until God revealed the truth for me. Much fear and suffering and He came to me, vision, very heartfelt experience. Took it all. He showed me when I prayed for proof as well. The choice was there, as they sit themselves on Gods place and deny Jesus deity. (The governing body does, and make all believe it under threats)  so the choice was easy.  Had many healing and deliverance experiences after that. It was my impression the more holiness the more. But many christians Ive mentioned this to dont wanna hear it. Its like similar as with the bible.  Im kinda shushed, like its a charismatic thing. I wasnt even in the charismatics, not even knowing what it was. 

I had visions as a small child after reading my childrens bible I recieved at sunday school, how I would be saved in the end, sitting in front of God, on chairs and told that angels were coming to pick me. My parents wouldnt allowed it for me to go to church, as they were atheists, but I was told in the end. :) some christians dont understand all experiences and might be fearful, Im more than content just not have any and I wouldnt just you know, accept , but Ive always had God work strongly.