• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

34 minutes ago, CCole1983 said:

Bibles come from publishers such as Thomas Nelson, Zondervan, and the like.

The original manuscripts were written under inspiration of God, and compiled under inspiration. However the earliest manuscripts date to about 200 years after the Apostolic age. So the thinking is the earliest (oldest) manuscripts are going to be closest to what the various councils had when scripture was formed into what we know as the Bible.

but there are different sets of manuscripts and they don't all have the same in them....   that's why some of the verses are not put in some of the Bibles.   It just depends on which manuscripts are used.  If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and believe the Father raised him from the deal and have confessed this with your mouth, you should have the Holy Spirit living within you and He will sort this all out for you....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Uts the same with praying in tounges. Ive heard all for and against and so forth, never done it even back then. What happens now I sit worship in my kitchen, all of a sudden, it rolls up, I had to suppress it or I wouldnt been able to sing. I went like, that was tounges! Omg! Never had it before. Hearing in my head recently still do. Ive not done anything for it. Baptised as a child, looking for a church to belong even that can baptise me. You have any advice about that guys?  But im aware some might view me as this is wrong

44 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

If you then meet a spirit of some kind and you ask the wrong question like this, youre meat. Man!!! This is serious. Is great I had that experience to compare.

If you have the Holy Spirit within you there would be no problem for you wold sense it by both your spirit and him.

If you don't have the Holy Spirit within you you are meat anyway for we just ourselves do not have any authority within the Spiritual realm whatsoever.

ThatS true. Then how about christians that are away from God? (Who might or will return as God knows) yes all this happened to me without anything.

22 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

ThatS true. Then how about christians that are away from God? (Who might or will return as God knows) yes all this happened to me without anything.

it is my understanding that if one once has the spirit and drives it away that person is lost forever...

If the person is just not paying attention to the Spirit it is my personal experience and a couple of people I have met and become acquainted with that the Spirit will step in and protect the Christian.

How do you mean?    Do you mean that if a christian falls and come away from God, they cant come back? 

10 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

How do you mean?    Do you mean that if a christian falls and come away from God, they cant come back? 

falling and dropping away from God does not necessarily push the Holy Spirit out of your life......    but from what I read in the Bible if a person pushes the Holy Spirit completely out of thier lives, he will not come back.

I see only if God wants, I suppose but He does want everyone back to Him as ppl done terrible things but came back. 

Edited by Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Heavenunlimited said:

WAW!!! Man youre good!! Hallelujah!  So what to do??  This is serious. How can they just... But yes evils infiltration. Still how can bible believing otherwise good christians not see but tow this line??

Every believer has to start somewhere.  Some are fortunate to have family members help them along the way in studying the word and pointing out discrepancies  ect. It is drinking milk.  As you mature, and with Bible study, hearing the gospel and doing your own  research, you would come to your conclusions.  By then, the central facts of the Bible should be registered and the fundamentals patted down, of course with the Holy Spirit leading and guiding you.  As long as you are sincere in your heart in seeking out the Lord, he promises that he will never leave or forsake you.  If you nitpick every line that troubles you, then you will be bogged down in controversies for a long time.  But, if you are not certain about a verse, sure, go to the elders and pastors for help.

Luke 11King James Version (KJV)

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?