MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

This article clearly shows what the President, and all citizens, are facing when it comes to ridding the country of illegal persons.  Apparently, it's MEAN to suggest rounding up people who are here illegally.  SO tired of this PC garbage.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-grade-teacher-suspended-over-014500269.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

this is way way beyond PC.

Yes, it really IS beyond PC.  All the POTUS has ordered is the enforcing of American law.  Anyone who is against enforcing existing law, and removing criminal aliens from the U.S., is antiamerican.  This school administration is a symptom of the disease. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Well unfortunately is was being allowed and now it has come to this :huh:

Is it at all possible that some (not all) undocumented people here may not have come here willingly? There is such a thing as sex trafficking, which is a huge problem, and the United States is not immune from it.

And is it at all possible that some (not all) undocumented people are here because home is not a safe place for them or their families?

I am all for strengthening our borders, and I'll go a step further and say those who come here should assimilate to the ways of the United States. BUT, with that said, there are enormous problems with just indiscriminately rounding up every undocumented person and sending them back to where they came from. Laws should be just and fair that seek an equitable solution for both the state and the individuals affected.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, CCole1983 said:

Is it at all possible that some (not all) undocumented people here may not have come here willingly? There is such a thing as sex trafficking, which is a huge problem, and the United States is not immune from it.

And is it at all possible that some (not all) undocumented people are here because home is not a safe place for them or their families?

I am all for strengthening our borders, and I'll go a step further and say those who come here should assimilate to the ways of the United States. BUT, with that said, there are enormous problems with just indiscriminately rounding up every undocumented person and sending them back to where they came from. Laws should be just and fair that seek an equitable solution for both the state and the individuals affected.

There are some provisions for this specific class already, as I understand it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

11 minutes ago, CCole1983 said:

It doesn't sound like Trump wants to round up and deport large numbers of illegals.  Mostly concerned with the criminal element.  I expect another amnesty program sooner or later.  Headlines can be deceiving.  

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, CCole1983 said:

Agreed.  So the way to deal with the issue of ILLEGAL ALIENS and MUSLIM MIGRANTS IS:

1. Vet each and every person thoroughly, and with all the advanced technology and communications today, that should be entirely possible.  Determine genuine refugees through this, and allow them asylum seeker status (chances are they will be a small minority).

2. Separate the Muslims from all the others, and deal with their presence as an assumed threat to safety and security. That is on the basis of their own public declarations, and the preaching within their mosques regarding Jihad against the infidels.

3. If someone claims to have been forcibly brought into the country, track down (through their assistance) the coyotes or criminals involved, then return them back to their countries in a humane manner.

4. Treat all birth certificates, visas and green cards issues since 2008 as suspicious unless proven otherwise. Examine all documents carefully, establish validity, and then take appropriate action.

While this is a lot of work, there is no other option to ensure that only legal immigrants remain in the country. (BTW Trump is hiring many more immigration officers, and this also creates many genuine jobs.  Those hired must of course be thoroughly vetted.)

Check this article:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/illegal-alien-charged-murder-colorado-wanted-deportation/

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Well unfortunately is was being allowed and now it has come to this :huh:

Yes, and the PC crowd wants to shut down ANY dissent whatsoever from their opinions.  Whether it's gay marriage, abortion, open borders, whatever....they don't want anyone speaking who disagrees.  In my case...I will say what I want to say .... no matter what.  This is our right as Americans and Christians have stood down for too long.