• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Jewels7 said:

What did Jesus say? And his Disciples/Apostles ? 1 John 3:7-8

According to Jesus one is either a sinner or a righteous person possessing saving faith by God's grace.

I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. (Luke 5:32)

We know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him. (John 9:31)

Paul’s the superintendent, the chief architect of the building project called the Body of the Savior. The blueprint, the plans were given to him by the risen ascended Savior. As the Savior committed to Paul the responsibility to lay this blueprint out on the table, spread it out for us so we might see what this blueprints all about. 1 Corinthians 3:11, Jesus is the foundation. No doubt about that. But Paul did not teach Jesus in the same matter that Jesus was being taught by those before Paul. The law was the blueprint for Israel’s program. Moses was the law giver. If you’re going to talk the talk you better walk the walk in the law program. Why should they observe and do all that the Pharisees bid them do, because the Pharisees according to Jesus in his earthly ministry were sitting in Moses sit. Matthew 23:3, Moses was in a very real sense the chief architect of the law program. Paul was given the blueprints for the building. Most are still trying to operate with the blueprints of another program. The Savior committed unto Paul the responsibility to lay the blueprint on the table before the work crew. So we might build in a manner worthy of reward.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

7 hours ago, newnature said:

To be dead in sin and to be dead to sin, two different things. Both are identity truths. To be dead in sin is to be identified with the first Adam, Adam in rebellion. God chose to accomplish a person being declare righteous for them not by way of improved performance or sinful conduct elimination but by way of new identification. This identification is what Paul is talking about in 2 Corinthians 5:17 and it’s what the word Sanctification is all about. A person’s old identity is passed away. All things are become new for them because it’s a brand new identity they have in the second Adam. This new in the Savior identity is based solely upon your faith in Jesus’ faithful accomplishment where he died for your sins. The question is, why should you want to continue dealing with God in your daily life, or supposing that God is dealing with you according to your previous identity in the first Adam when God no longer views you from that standpoint at all? This is our identity reality and Paul wants us to appreciate it.

Understand, this is an issue of vital importance, God told Paul a secret. Unsearchable simply means that which had never been made know, that which could never be search out about Jesus. The idea that Paul was simply taking the same message taught by John, taught by the 12 apostles, taught by Jesus during his earthly ministry, but Paul was taking that message in a different direction, same message, different direction. Something was different with Paul and something began with the apostle Paul. When Paul talks about placing no confidence in the flesh, he’s contrasting having Jesus’ righteousness freely imputed to the account of the believer with those who suppose that they can merit a righteous standing before God through commitment, through their performance, through their production. It’s only when we come to properly understand God from his perspective concerning ourselves, both before we came to understand Paul’s message and then what we are and who we are after we have believed Paul’s message and have been joined to God’s son, then we can be capable of viewing others and relating to others accordingly who are also members of the Savior’s body, of his flesh and of his bones. Ministers of righteousness teach the successful Christian life is all about reformed doing and commitments, they teach it wrong according to the apostle Paul. It’s all about transformed thinking. According to our apostle, the battle is taking place between the ears, between fleshy thinking and divine thinking. God’s work in us, not our work for God, major difference.

Agreed that it is of God and not of me that I am able to do what I do and that is also what I teach.  

I understand that sin is in my flesh and that sin is more powerful than I and can bring me into subjection as Paul explained in Romans 7.  And that it was the law that helped me to identify sin in my flesh. 

I also understand that through Christ in me I can have victory over sin and not be brought into subjection to sin as spoken of clearly in Romans 8.  Christ in me doing for me what I could not do for myself.

I don't see a whit of difference between Paul's preaching and Peter's.  They had the same gospel message that began in Genesis 3:16 And has been handed down through the generations.  Anyone can make a difference apparent by bending the text to fit due to nuances in word usage and phraseology.  Satan is good at that.  But the truth is that those who do the works found written in God's word gain a clear perspective while thone who do not the works but are hearers only are forced to live in self delusion.  Even so much that God will send them a strong delusion that they might be destroyed in the end.  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The bible has a clear message repeated over and over all throughout the pages.  God points out over and over that humans are in Sin and need to be in Christ.  Human behavior is used to show us where we error by giving us moral instruction that we could only accomplish through the spirit of God in us powering us to do the works.  Man twists around, defines and adds too the commandments so as to appear to be able to perform the works but fails to do so.  Only those who see their wretchedness and cry out to the saved from it by the Self Existent One become born again and begin living through their beloved Creator in a way they never could before.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, newnature said:

Paul’s the superintendent, the chief architect of the building project called the Body of the Savior. The blueprint, the plans were given to him by the risen ascended Savior. As the Savior committed to Paul the responsibility to lay this blueprint out on the table, spread it out for us so we might see what this blueprints all about. 1 Corinthians 3:11, Jesus is the foundation. No doubt about that. But Paul did not teach Jesus in the same matter that Jesus was being taught by those before Paul. The law was the blueprint for Israel’s program. Moses was the law giver. If you’re going to talk the talk you better walk the walk in the law program. Why should they observe and do all that the Pharisees bid them do, because the Pharisees according to Jesus in his earthly ministry were sitting in Moses sit. Matthew 23:3, Moses was in a very real sense the chief architect of the law program. Paul was given the blueprints for the building. Most are still trying to operate with the blueprints of another program. The Savior committed unto Paul the responsibility to lay the blueprint on the table before the work crew. So we might build in a manner worthy of reward.

In what passage does Jesus say he'll send Paul, one like him, to do this blueprint of which you speak? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Are you saying that the books of the Bible written by the apostles are not appropriate for us gentiles to read?   I really don't understand this.  Yes, you are preaching from Romans 6, and I live in Romans 8.  But I am not a follower of Paul or Appolos, but of Jesus Christ.  So while I understand and believe the teaching of Paul, I also believe that all of the Bible is profitable  2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:   Or am I supposed to ignore this book because it was written to Timothy in particular?  

Several books like James and Peter were written to the Jewish Christians in dispersion.  Many were under persecution. But if we read them in that context we can still apply the lessons to our own lives.  Otherwise only the Gospel of Luke would be suitable for Gentiles to read.  So I really don't understand what this point is.  I appreciate that Paul wrote to the churches in Turkey, Greece and Rome; but James Peter and John wrote to the churches as well.  And we are one church of all true believers.  Now the "Gentiles" constitute all heathen, and we are not a part of the world.  We are a part of Jesus Christ, and as such we will rule and reign with Him by virtue of the fact that we are in Him.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

43 minutes ago, Yowm said:

How did, Abel, Seth, Noah and Enoch come? They were all Gentiles. By faith in the promises they were given.

Are you saying that Abel,Seth,Noah & Enoch are gentiles??

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

30 minutes ago, worthy said:

Are you saying that Abel,Seth,Noah & Enoch are gentiles??

Actually, I guess they were .... perhaps it might be simpler to say they weren't Jews or even Hebrew.

The Hebrew nation started with Abraham and even though he sired 8 sons, only Isaac's line became known as Jews many centuries later.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Europeans are very easy going, we dont raise an eye just because someone have a different opinion or interpret differently, in christian respects as long the basics are covered, with all it means, we dont care. It surprises me how some cant let it just be agree to disagree but must convince, coerce and gets very angry or upset if they dont give them right AND take on their stance. God is not force.

• Group:  Junior Member

14 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Europeans are very easy going, we dont raise an eye just because someone have a different opinion or interpret differently, in christian respects as long the basics are covered, with all it means, we dont care. It surprises me how some cant let it just be agree to disagree but must convince, coerce and gets very angry or upset if they dont give them right AND take on their stance. God is not force.

Satan knows the power that emotions play when these emotions become the cement that seals the door of the mind, such that a mind remains closed and the door locked. It isn’t that people cannot see the truth, it’s more the fact that they do not want to see the truth. They choose not to see it. To be open to that which moves a person from the mental comfort zone to which that person has become accustomed becomes not only an unsettling inconvenience, it becomes a mind-shaking threat to many people. It’s easier for these people to remain firmly entrenched in a false system of belief than it is to expose the pride-nature to the possibility of having been wrong and especially for the possibility of having been wrong for many, many years. If I feel good here leave me here is the idea. Human wisdom, human reasoning will go to great lengths to deny the truth of God, to think that he has reconciled all the human race to himself where their sins are concerned smacks people’s self-righteous pride-nature right in the face.

14 hours ago, Willa said:

Are you saying that the books of the Bible written by the apostles are not appropriate for us gentiles to read?   I really don't understand this.  Yes, you are preaching from Romans 6, and I live in Romans 8.  But I am not a follower of Paul or Appolos, but of Jesus Christ.  So while I understand and believe the teaching of Paul, I also believe that all of the Bible is profitable  2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:   Or am I supposed to ignore this book because it was written to Timothy in particular?  

Several books like James and Peter were written to the Jewish Christians in dispersion.  Many were under persecution. But if we read them in that context we can still apply the lessons to our own lives.  Otherwise only the Gospel of Luke would be suitable for Gentiles to read.  So I really don't understand what this point is.  I appreciate that Paul wrote to the churches in Turkey, Greece and Rome; but James Peter and John wrote to the churches as well.  And we are one church of all true believers.  Now the "Gentiles" constitute all heathen, and we are not a part of the world.  We are a part of Jesus Christ, and as such we will rule and reign with Him by virtue of the fact that we are in Him.

2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth. Most people have no understanding that there are divisions within God’s word in the first place and those who do understand that God has a plan and purpose for the Body of the Savior which is unique and different from his earthly plan and purpose for the nation Israel concerning an earthly kingdom, most of those people fail to see where in scripture God put his earthly plan on hold and thus they fail to see where the Body of the Savior had it’s beginning. Paul tells us our efforts at studying God’s word in a Rightly Divided manner understanding the distinctiveness of Paul’s ministry and message will come under the scrutiny of the perfect judge of our Savior Jesus at the Judgment Seat of the Savior. It’s a judgment not of sin, but a judgment of every believers work of faith, labour of love and patience of hope. The believers effort in those three areas will be scrutinized. Evaluated for reward or loss of reward. Work of faith - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Edited by newnature

15 hours ago, Yowm said:

No one comes to God directly. Israel of old came through the prescribed animal sacrifices and shed blood by faith.

Today all come through the One mediator between God and man, the man Jesus Christ.

How did, Abel, Seth, Noah and Enoch come? They were all Gentiles. By faith in the promises they were given.

In Cancer we see it with reference to his redeemed. The three constellations develop the truth. What is now called Ursa Minor is the Lesser Flock; Ursa Major gives us The Sheepfold and the Sheep; while Argo, The Ship, shows the travelers and the pilgrims brought safely home, all conflict over. 

Ursa Minor. The Little Bear - the lesser sheep-fold. A grievous mistake, or ignorant perversion of primitive truth, as shown in the ancient names of these two constellations. No bear was ever seen with such a tail! No one who had ever seen a bear would have called attention to a tail, such as no bear ever had, by placing in its very tip the most important, wondrous, and mysterious Polar Star, the central star of the heaven, round which all others revolve. 

The brightest star, at the point of the tail, is the most important in the whole heaven. it is named Al Ruccaba, which means the turned or ridden on, and is today the Polar or central star, which does not revolve in a circle as does every other star, but remains, apparently, fixed in its position. But though the star does not revolve like the others, the central point in the heaven is very slowly but steadily moving. When these constellations were formed, the Dragon possessed this important point, and the star in Draco, marked this central point. But, by its gradual recession, that point is sufficiently near this star Al Reccaba, in the Lesser Sheepfold, for it to be what is called the Polar Star. The Polar Star has been removed from the Dragon, and is now in the Lesser Fold.

But, how could this have been known five or six thousand years ago? How could it have been known when it received its name, which means the turned or ridden on? That it was known is clear; so likewise was it made known in the written Word that the original blessing included not merely the multiplication of the seed of faithful Abraham, but it was then aded, “And thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies” (Genesis 22:17). 

Is not this the primitive truth of the Revelation? Will not this Lesser Fold be high, yea, the highest in position? The Polar Star has been removed from the Dragon, and is now in the Lesser Fold; and when the Dragon shall be cast down from the heaven, the Lesser Fold will be safely folded there. But this is the Lesser Sheepfold, which is compared “to the stars of heaven,” but there is the seed that is compared to “the sand of the sea”, the larger flock who will enjoy the earthly blessing also. Ursa Major (The Great Bear) The fold and the flock. 

It is a large and important constellation, and it always presents a splendid appearance, and is perhaps, therefore, the best know of all the constellations. In the Book of Job 9:9; 38:31-32 it is mentioned under the name of Ash. “Canst thou guide Ash and her offspring?” which is rendered in the AV, “Arcturus and his sons.” The brightest star is named Dubhe, which means a herd of animals, or a flock, and gives its name to the whole constellation. The ancient Israelite commentators interpreted Ash as the seven stars of this constellation. There is not one discordant voice in the rich abundance of this testimony. We see only the innumerable seed gathered by him who scattered (Jeremiah 31:10). The prophecies of this gathering are as conspicuous in the Word of God as the “Seven Stars” in the sky. It is difficult even to make a selection from the wealth of such promises (Ezekiel 34:12-16). It is of this judgment with which this book, and indeed the whole Revelation, ends, in the next Sign, and final chapter, Leo. 

But before we come to Leo, we have one more picture in the third constellation of this Sign, which combines the first two in one. Argo (The Ship) The pilgrims safe at home. Argo, it tells of that blessed home coming (Isaiah 35:10; 51:9-11; Jeremiah 31:11-12). The return of the great emigrant-ship (Argo) and all its company of travelers, for this is the meaning of the word Argo. It will indeed be a large vessel, the true Argo, with its company of travelers, “a great multitude which no man can number.” Its brightest star is called Canopus which means the possession of him who cometh. Is not all this exactly in harmony with the rest of this sign? Jeremiah 30:10-11; the whole chapter of Isaiah 60 should be read if we wish to understand the great teaching of this Sign of Cancer.