Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I wanted to discuss why there are so much biting and going for a person, being harsh, trying to get person, in threads?  I can only speak for myself, but each time, I post, almost, I get this treatment. Like theres no room for being different, or having another view in the christian walk. That doesnt mean, youre no christian just another..different. But I get more like trying to "get" me, being harsh or direct cruel towards me, or not accepting my different stance, when just not about the grounds. (Pillars of faith) accusations indirectly but very to the surface, blame, theres alot.  Couldnt we just instead of what we believe, which will be different dogmas but the faith is the same, after all He will decide, and only He knows, wether we are sincere or not. Someone that have another stance on something (not about the pillars of faith) might see others as non christian because they differ. But just because you differ, doesnt mean, youre insincere with Christ.. Couldnt we just be loving, and kind, towards everyone, even though we dont have the same stance? So we dont devour eachother? But show the love we believe in? He would require that of us all.   Im in a tough place in my life where I need more love than one would think. All this treatment made me very sad last night, so alone, and feeling like I didnt want to live anymore. As this just adds another burden on top of my already heavy load. You had me crying, people, and Im almost crying now. Is this how it shall be? Im thinking of eithdrawing my membership to this place. If God hadnt stepped in last night and filled me, I couldve left the faith too. Is this how far it should go?   And no, Im not afraid of be weak. Its not weak. Its reality.  Ive not even seen like this in "the world". Its becoming the same, the same, as Ive experienced in the church I was in before, long time ago. May this be a wakeup call to love. Im not saying Im perfect either, and if I have offended anyone, or hurt, I apologise, but I at least try as best I can, to be loving. If we just could stop and think, is this what Ive just said really gonna feel loving. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

I wanted to discuss why there are so much biting and going for a person, being harsh, trying to get person, in threads?  I can only speak for myself, but each time, I post, almost, I get this treatment. Like theres no room for being different, or having another view in the christian walk. That doesnt mean, youre no christian just another..different. But I get more like trying to "get" me, being harsh or direct cruel towards me, or not accepting my different stance, when just not about the grounds. (Pillars of faith) accusations indirectly but very to the surface, blame, theres alot.  Couldnt we just instead of what we believe, which will be different dogmas but the faith is the same, after all He will decide, and only He knows, wether we are sincere or not. Someone that have another stance on something (not about the pillars of faith) might see others as non christian because they differ. But just because you differ, doesnt mean, youre insincere with Christ.. Couldnt we just be loving, and kind, towards everyone, even though we dont have the same stance? So we dont devour eachother? But show the love we believe in? He would require that of us all.   Im in a tough place in my life where I need more love than one would think. All this treatment made me very sad last night, so alone, and feeling like I didnt want to live anymore. As this just adds another burden on top of my already heavy load. You had me crying, people, and Im almost crying now. Is this how it shall be? Im thinking of eithdrawing my membership to this place. If God hadnt stepped in last night and filled me, I couldve left the faith too. Is this how far it should go?   And no, Im not afraid of be weak. Its not weak. Its reality.  Ive not even seen like this in "the world". Its becoming the same, the same, as Ive experienced in the church I was in before, long time ago. May this be a wakeup call to love. Im not saying Im perfect either, and if I have offended anyone, or hurt, I apologise, but I at least try as best I can, to be loving. If we just could stop and think, is this what Ive just said really gonna feel loving. 

Hi Heavenunlimited

You are my Sister..I Love you!

God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

I have found when there is discord or confrontation in a post, it is better to walk away.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

42 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Shalom Heavensunlimited

You will find any online discussion forum a place where people will just post things they may not say to the person if they were discussing the subject face to face.  The cloak of the internet, for some reason, creates an atmosphere where they feel they can just say what they want for some reason.  You may be talking to someone from the other side of the world, as I am in the US and you are in another country, where cultures are different and certain acts are accepted.  This is why anyone who enters an internet forum has to find a way to let what people say not affect them in such a manner as you were affected.  The old saying of letting a persons words roll off your back as water off a duck is true.  I suggest you not give others the power over you to change your feelings.  This is hard, but with practice, it becomes easier.

It is the sites desire to have godly conversations not happen where attacks or demeaning others in their replies is strongly discourages and moderation actions do take place.  Yet, everyone has that one or two topics they take to heart, feeling very strong on the subject, and end up replying from the flesh and not the spirit.  Could very well mean that they are at a different place in their walk in Christ than you are, less mature?  Only God knows.

If you feel attacked, please report the post.  If what others are saying is starting to hurt or aggravate you, just take a walk and bring this matter to God and ask Him to help.  He will.

God Bless!

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

8 hours ago, Snow said:

Hi Heavenunlimited

You are my Sister..I Love you!

God bless

I agree with snow

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

There is only one Christian walk and that is being a born again Christian and submitting yourself to Christ 100%.Posting the true literal word of God.  If someone is posting false teachings I am going to refute that.