Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

First, im from Scandinavia as far away as one can almost from U.S, and currently in Uk. Just to bear in mind..  I know the debate about trump probably is heated. But seeing it from the outside, I dont trust any of top government no matter who they be. Sure, one can do good if they choose to and some good he has done. But its not over yet. And I believe any top top are at best lets say, compromised.  So when I see trump here trump this as an out sider, I think, really, lets see what happens, after all, no world leader really got praise from above or have they? And im just merely waiting for the big blunder or revelation hes all one of the evil. Thats seen from outside. I do support anyone, that wants good but not those do bad. As usual. :) 

I must say though some things hes done is just fab. And they have good morals and look fab. But i dont trust them either. Should we do that knowing about end times?

Melania have such a beautiful style sense for clothes,very classy.  I love how well behaved they are and down to earth, to speak with, and honest. 

I agree, and the lawyers and the banks really shouldnt be allowed into congress thats a very big error and was forbidden by the forefathers. Thats where you have alot of chaos and evil from. 

But one interesting thing, the gold standard to be removed, was never voted on, and it had to be, by law. You have a chance there... To rectify alot of evil. Maybe even prevent evil from destroying your country.

The IRS couldnt be created before the gold standard was gone. I.e banks and lawyers in the congress

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

But one interesting thing, the gold standard to be removed, was never voted on, and it had to be, by law. You have a chance there... To rectify alot of evil. Maybe even prevent evil from destroying your country.

if you study economics one finds that it takes a certain amount of money in circulation for any economic system to work.  As the population of a country grows it takes more money flowing in the system for people to have the money to work, get paid and spend what they make.....   and if they save some of thier money, it takes more out of circulation and sooner or later a country does not have enough money in circulation for the economy to be workable.

That was the problem in both the US and England in the early 30's    There just wasn't enough gold to be able to back the amount of money in circulation for our economy to work......   so we dumped it.  If we did go back to the gold standard gold would be so high almost none of us would be able to afford any.  not much would have changed over the course of history had we stayed on the gold standard.

Wouldnt it depend on how they did it? 

The bankers and lawyers should be kicked out of government. Its always gone wrong when they joined the governments. Easy to understand why. The government should print their own money. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Wouldnt it depend on how they did it? 

The bankers and lawyers should be kicked out of government. Its always gone wrong when they joined the governments. Easy to understand why. The government should print their own money. 

Actually we do.......  then we give it to the Federal Reserve Bank and they loan our money back to us...

And LOL no that does not involve common sense in any way...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

But it makes the banks a lot of exorbitant  profits, at the expense of the taxpayers