• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Just a test. In this case, I used Open Office Writer (a free program) to compose, and then copy/paste, into Worthy Forums. I told it to create an html file, then copied the text from that after writing it.

Color size bold italic underscore highlighted subtext supertext

As you can see, you can play a lot. I do not suggest choosing from the list of fonts though. I might look o.k. on your screen, but not the the worthy system text or the reader's screen.

Left

Center

Right

1. If this works, you can see it gives a lot of control to the appearance of your posts.

2. It is easy to use, and does not log you out in the middle or your composing

3. It gives you a chance, to proof-read, even to save, and come back in ten or twenty minutes after you have cooled off, and look at it with fresh eyes

So, this may be one way to slightly improve your post quality. May become obsolete, if the standard Worthy Editor is later improved. For now, type it out, perfect it, copy and paste it when ready.

Omegaman 3.0

Postscript: You can do tables also this way!

Verse

NASB

KJV

John 1:1-5

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Gen 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Another postscript:

I suppose that it would have been helpful to tell people where to get that program. Not always a good practice to post links offsite. However, as I said, the name of the program is Open Office, you could look it up, but there is a posibility, that there are similar programs, similarly names programs, and even people trying to sucker you in to some site that is not the right one.

Always use caution and due diligence, before trusting sites, links, or following recommendations of others. Even Worthy gets people who do not have your best interest at heart. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

The official website is called openoffice.org , and this product has been around a long long time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Wow Mega....

I just might give it a try,after I figure out how to use it........easy for YOU difficult for ME,but I'll give it a go.....I've tried so many things on the computer by following your suggestions and they were all so helpful.....THank you:DTHanks for always sharing with us all

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

4 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Wow Mega....

I just might give it a try,after I figure out how to use it........easy for YOU difficult for ME,but I'll give it a go.....I've tried so many things on the computer by following your suggestions and they were all so helpful.....THank you:DTHanks for always sharing with us all

You are welcome Kwik, thanks for appreciating it. If it proves too difficult, maybe I will make a more detailed post on the ins and outs of using it, either a video, or a step by step tutorial with screen shots (like I do not have enough things to occupy my time).

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

(like I do not have enough things to occupy my time).

:24:THey should only know!!!!!    Well I am going to try it,not today but possibly tomorrow & I will come back to give the aye or naye on whether or not I was able to follow their instructions,hows that sound.....I have no problem sharing my ignorance with the public!!!!lol                                     :wub:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Fun stuff! Boy, if Jesus had only had such stuff available to Him, eh?  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Just a test. In this case, I used Open Office Writer (a free program) to compose, and then copy/paste, into Worthy Forums. I told it to create an html file, then copied the text from that after writing it.

Color size bold italic underscore highlighted subtext supertext

As you can see, you can play a lot. I do not suggest choosing from the list of fonts though. I might look o.k. on your screen, but not the the worthy system text or the reader's screen.

Left

Center

Right

1. If this works, you can see it gives a lot of control to the appearance of your posts.

2. It is easy to use, and does not log you out in the middle or your composing

3. It gives you a chance, to proof-read, even to save, and come back in ten or twenty minutes after you have cooled off, and look at it with fresh eyes

So, this may be one way to slightly improve your post quality. May become obsolete, if the standard Worthy Editor is later improved. For now, type it out, perfect it, copy and paste it when ready.

Omegaman 3.0

Postscript: You can do tables also this way!

Verse

NASB

KJV

John 1:1-5

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Gen 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Another postscript:

I suppose that it would have been helpful to tell people where to get that program. Not always a good practice to post links offsite. However, as I said, the name of the program is Open Office, you could look it up, but there is a posibility, that there are similar programs, similarly names programs, and even people trying to sucker you in to some site that is not the right one.

Always use caution and due diligence, before trusting sites, links, or following recommendations of others. Even Worthy gets people who do not have your best interest at heart. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

The official website is called openoffice.org , and this product has been around a long long time.

@Omegaman 3.0 Nice.