Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

More and more I think Islam is the beast of Rev 13. When they populate other countries they don't try to become a part but are a separate entity. In Rev 13 They make laws and change things so you cannot buy or sell. They insult Jesus by denying his lordship. Islam is slowly taking over the world. They make sharia law wherever they go. They have no go zones in city wherever they live. Someday they will outlaw Christianity and other faiths and will kill all who don't bow to there faith. Yes I do believe they are the beast of Dan 7 and reviews 13. It's starting to happen everywhere.  Look at sweden and also the UK. Look at France too. It might take 20 more years to be complete. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe that beast is thrown into the lake of fire....  don't see how that could be Islam. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

More and more I think Islam is the beast of Rev 13. When they populate other countries they don't try to become a part but are a separate entity. In Rev 13 They make laws and change things so you cannot buy or sell. They insult Jesus by denying his lordship. Islam is slowly taking over the world. They make sharia law wherever they go. They have no go zones in city wherever they live. Someday they will outlaw Christianity and other faiths and will kill all who don't bow to there faith. Yes I do believe they are the beast of Dan 7 and reviews 13. It's starting to happen everywhere.  Look at sweden and also the UK. Look at France too. It might take 20 more years to be complete. 

Hi Wayne,

This could have been posted in Eschatology. Anyway, I agree with you bro.

regards, Marilyn.

40 minutes ago, other one said:

I believe that beast is thrown into the lake of fire....  don't see how that could be Islam. 

Hi other one,

I believe the beast - kingdom is Islam, & the beast - leader is the anti-Christ. The context tells us whether it is speaking of the Federation or the leader.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1988

I've heard from an Ex-Muslim who says that Islam is in place of what most people hold to be Rome in eschatology. It holds some interesting points. Either way, I'm not sold on anything yet. Still studying. 

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The beast is a single individual not the government of Islam.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

That's a strong possibility in light of what is occurring globally. However, another possibility I lean toward is that; somehow the Lord is going to deal them a death blow. One so severe the Muslim's are going to wake up and realize their religion is one flatout lie and it will be abandoned. 

One sixth of SW Iran (Elam) is going to be dealt with harshly, Damascus, Syria and Egypt are going to be destroyed. In addition, in the Gog / Magog war of Eze 38: 39, many of Israel's Muslim enemies are going to be destroyed. It is my opinion most of this will occur prior to or at the beginning of the seven year tribulation period. I would suspect all this will happen in a relatively short time frame? I suspect sometime during this maylay it will be found out why America is not directly mentioned in Daniel or Revelation during the end-times.

The woman who rides the beast definitely is not Islam. I find no mention or hints of Islam mentioned in Daniel or Revelation during the tribulation. Could be wrong but just my thoughts...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Agreed.  However, he will use Islam for his own purposes, and we do not even know how Islam will fit into the one-world religion.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

the beast will have  to be a person not a religious/political system.

And the beast has a rider on his back, which is a religious / political system. 

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Hi Shiloh,

I beg to disagree - `The fourth beast shall be a FOURTH KINGDOM on earth,....` (Dan. 7: 23)

Marilyn.