IGNORED

Islam

Wayne222

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

OK let`s look at the beast of Rev. 13.

`And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having 7 heads & 10 horns......I saw ONE of its heads as if it had been mortally wounded ...` (Rev. 13: 1 & 3)

The one head, (7th) is a person, the leader of the beastly kingdom.

Marilyn.

Yes, but that is not how the 4th beast in Daniel 7 is described.   You are mixing contexts.  Daniel 7 is talking about the same 4 kingdoms in Daniel's dream/vision, as Nebuchadnezzar had in his dream.   That is the only correct way to see it.  Your view is wrong.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

17 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Read Dan 7 it talks of a man too. The little horn is the anti christ but he rules over a system of government. It will more likely be islam.

Let's not forget the RCC and also all other false religions. The religion of the Antichrist will be a blend of all the false religions of the world, along with the worship of the Abomination of Desolation.  He will manage to persuade the world supernaturally that he is indeed God.  The world rejected the true God -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- but it will gladly welcome this false and blasphemous god.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Why do you feel it's going to be a blend of all other religions?  I still feel it's islam. Like in the world right now who are persecuting christians. Satan hates Christianity and Islam does too. Islam will never be a part of any other religion or worship. If you go against sharia law you will be put to death. Just like Rev 13.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but that is not how the 4th beast in Daniel 7 is described.   You are mixing contexts.  Daniel 7 is talking about the same 4 kingdoms in Daniel's dream/vision, as Nebuchadnezzar had in his dream.   That is the only correct way to see it.  Your view is wrong.

Hi Shiloh,

Have you had a real good look at Dan. 7`s fourth beast?

`The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth which shall be different from all other kingdoms, & shall devour the whole earth, trample it & break it in pieces. The 10 horns are 10 kings who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall arise after them;....he shall speak pompous words against the Most High.....but the court shall be seated, and they shall take his dominion to consume & destroy it for ever.

Then the kingdom & dominion, & the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people , the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,  & all dominions shall serve & obey Him. ` (Da. 7: 23 - 28)

Looks to me very much like that last kingdom which takes over the whole earth is the last one before the Lord sets up His kingdom on earth. The Dan. 7 picture of that kingdom is how it arises & Rev. 13 shows the final composite when it has trodden down the other Federations. Both are just before the Lord coming.

Marilyn. 

21 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

One world religion being formed for quite some time, and moving forward...http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/john-paul-ii-kissing-the-koran/ andhttp://nationalreport.net/pope-francis-followers-koran-holy-bible/

The beast of Revelation 17, with the harlot riding..who is the beast and who is the harlot?http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-antichrist-is-hidden-in-plain-sight/  

These come from SDA .I don't agree at all with it. It's just someone fiting in there interpretation of history with Scripture. Islam is fulfilling those scriptures much more.A lot of those verses in the bible are during the great tribulation.  So it's still in the future. The great tribulation has not happen yet. The two wittnesses appear during the three and a half years of the tribulation. So those writings from SDA are wrong.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Wrong?  The pope kissing Koran and acknowledging the Bible and Koran the same?  Matter of public record.

The antichrist hidden in plain sight is Biblical, notwithstanding the religious denomination bias...it is still Biblical...2nd thess 2 3&4 and Revelation 17

Edited by heretoeternity

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

4 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Edited by heretoeternity

The bible said when the anti christ comes he will be revealed.  He will be known ! He will not be hiding my friend.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, Wayne222 said:

More and more I think Islam is the beast of Rev 13. When they populate other countries they don't try to become a part but are a separate entity. In Rev 13 They make laws and change things so you cannot buy or sell. They insult Jesus by denying his lordship. Islam is slowly taking over the world. They make sharia law wherever they go. They have no go zones in city wherever they live. Someday they will outlaw Christianity and other faiths and will kill all who don't bow to there faith. Yes I do believe they are the beast of Dan 7 and reviews 13. It's starting to happen everywhere.  Look at sweden and also the UK. Look at France too. It might take 20 more years to be complete. 

I believe the beast of Daniel 7 will be either a Muslim or a strong supporter of Islam.

Most likely an outright Muslim.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws.

Like, say, changing the Western calendar to the Islamic one? And Changing civil laws to Sharia law?

Revelation speaks of the saints who are beheaded. What culture has a tradition of beheading but Islam? Some European countries once did. But not now.

And 20 years or more? sorry I got to disagree with you there. It will take a lot less time than that. But praise God Jesus will come soon and destroy Islam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, lance.dunlop said:

I've heard from an Ex-Muslim who says that Islam is in place of what most people hold to be Rome in eschatology. It holds some interesting points. Either way, I'm not sold on anything yet. Still studying. 

Rome and Islam are co conspirators. The current Pope loves Islam more than he does Christ. Most people still believe he will be the False Prophet