• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why do you feel it's going to be a blend of all other religions?  I still feel it's islam. Like in the world right now who are persecuting christians. Satan hates Christianity and Islam does too. Islam will never be a part of any other religion or worship. If you go against sharia law you will be put to death. Just like Rev 13.

I think he is basically saying that the antichrist system will teach that all roads lead to God (the antichrist's version of God, of course, being him). Though I am inclined to agree with you that its going to be Islam or nothing in the a/c's mind

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The bible said when the anti christ comes he will be revealed.  He will be known ! He will not be hiding my friend.

Very interesting conversations indeed all! I'd like to subject my 2.5 cents worf...

Biblically, it's pretty apparent we can not know who the antichrist is until he confirms a covenant with Israel for seven years. Apparently a covenant (agreement) is already in place or in existence prior to his stage left entrance. By-the-way, did anyone watch on TV the announcement between Trump and Netanyahu? There was a big slip.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/15/remarks-president-trump-and-prime-minister-netanyahu-israel-joint-press . It appears there is a big agreement in the works, or already agreed to. Could this be the covenant that the future antichrist will confirm? Trump and Netanyahu are very good friends.

As I mentioned, the Bible is pretty clear we can not know who the antichrist is until he confirms such a covenant. But, I see nowhere in scripture that limits us from figuring out who the end-time false prophet is, the one who rides the beast. Biblically and historically, to me that seems to be a no brainer what position it is. If you've paid attention or research the words, doctrine and official statements from that office, he / they are already blaspheming the Lord, and all religions worship the same god, even atheists will go to heaven if they do good works and are good people. I kid you not, check it out.

The reformation is rapidly being reversed, and the umbrella of ecumenicalism is rapidly uniting to the RCC. Just my thoughts.

19 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why do you feel it's going to be a blend of all other religions?  I still feel it's islam. Like in the world right now who are persecuting christians. Satan hates Christianity and Islam does too. Islam will never be a part of any other religion or worship. If you go against sharia law you will be put to death. Just like Rev 13.

If you check your history, who has killed more Christians than any other religions combined, including Islam? None, not one of their catechism's or edicts has ever been rescinded or revoked on the church's authority or power. In the Bible, only who is to be called Holy Father? I see no vicars of Christ (substitute) listed in the 66 books of the Bible. I don't recall any of the Apostles kneeling down and subjecting themselves to another man and kissing his hand?

Don't be too confident Islam will not eventually be destroyed, or come under the umbrella of Roman Catholicism. The Pope is bending over backwards saying Allah (and all gods) and the God of the Bible, the one true Living God, are one and the same. But don't take my word for it, Youtube has it documented all over the place. 

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

If you check your history, who has killed more Christians than any other religions combined, including Islam? None, not one of their catechism's or edicts has ever been rescinded or revoked on the church's authority or power. In the Bible, only who is to be called Holy Father? I see no vicars of Christ (substitute) listed in the 66 books of the Bible. I don't recall any of the Apostles kneeling down and subjecting themselves to another man and kissing his hand?

Don't be too confident Islam will not eventually be destroyed, or come under the umbrella of Roman Catholicism. The Pope is bending over backwards saying Allah (and all gods) and the God of the Bible, the one true Living God, are one and the same. But don't take my word for it, Youtube has it documented all over the place. 

Interesting! 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

One thing is painfully obvious in all this discussion....evil is rising all over the world. If you look at the violence in Chicago, IL you will find that it is increasing (whether anything is really being done about it is another question). We hear almost daily of Islamic atrocities every single day being visited on ANYONE not of the proper Islamic faith. And they do not seem to discriminate between adults and children or male and female.

One thing we must view correctly (factually at least) is who it is that commits these atrocities. While there may be some Christians in Africa that are committing current atrocities, I am willing to walk in grace with them because they have been mercilessly hunted and executed by Islamic forces. Nearly all of the current terrorist violence in the world is sponsored (in some fashion) by Islam or some sect of Islam. Do I judge Islam...no. There are many Muslims who do NOT practice violence. And Jesus died for ALL.

The large majority of violence is being committed by those who claim Allah as their justification in THIS PRESENT TIME. I see virtually NO Christians justifying horrific murders in the name of Jesus. That is a huge difference. Whether the evil behind Islam is THE antichrist, I do not know. But I DO know the spirit of antichrist is behind the evil. And that evil spreads even into the church when people do not read and obey the Bible. Therefore, ANY sect, Christian or Muslim, that does not obey the Bible, is of the spirit of antichrist and they are aiding the forces of evil currently attempting to establish the Enemy kingdom.

What I do know is that we ARE in the last days. Whether we have entered into the tribulation is questionable. We are very close, if the wars and rumors of wars is any indication. What Jesus wants us to do is NOT to sit around and worry about who the antichrist is or when Jesus is coming. He wants us winning souls and making disciples right up until the trumpet that says we get to go home. What I have discerned is, that though things are bad now, a quick reading of the tribulation scriptures indicates a very real estimate of a million people dying every single day during that period. Not even the United Nations has the capability to handle that kind of loss. And it is going to be happening in EVERY nation on earth. Unless Jesus "catches away" the church, we are going to see some of this and experience it.

The Antichrist cannot take away my soul; nor can he do anything more than kill my body. If that is the way it has to be for me, then so be it. Jesus is My Lord and Savior. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

7 hours ago, No124get1952 said:

One thing is painfully obvious in all this discussion....evil is rising all over the world. If you look at the violence in Chicago, IL you will find that it is increasing (whether anything is really being done about it is another question). We hear almost daily of Islamic atrocities every single day being visited on ANYONE not of the proper Islamic faith. And they do not seem to discriminate between adults and children or male and female.

One thing we must view correctly (factually at least) is who it is that commits these atrocities. While there may be some Christians in Africa that are committing current atrocities, I am willing to walk in grace with them because they have been mercilessly hunted and executed by Islamic forces. Nearly all of the current terrorist violence in the world is sponsored (in some fashion) by Islam or some sect of Islam. Do I judge Islam...no. There are many Muslims who do NOT practice violence. And Jesus died for ALL.

The large majority of violence is being committed by those who claim Allah as their justification in THIS PRESENT TIME. I see virtually NO Christians justifying horrific murders in the name of Jesus. That is a huge difference. Whether the evil behind Islam is THE antichrist, I do not know. But I DO know the spirit of antichrist is behind the evil. And that evil spreads even into the church when people do not read and obey the Bible. Therefore, ANY sect, Christian or Muslim, that does not obey the Bible, is of the spirit of antichrist and they are aiding the forces of evil currently attempting to establish the Enemy kingdom.

What I do know is that we ARE in the last days. Whether we have entered into the tribulation is questionable. We are very close, if the wars and rumors of wars is any indication. What Jesus wants us to do is NOT to sit around and worry about who the antichrist is or when Jesus is coming. He wants us winning souls and making disciples right up until the trumpet that says we get to go home. What I have discerned is, that though things are bad now, a quick reading of the tribulation scriptures indicates a very real estimate of a million people dying every single day during that period. Not even the United Nations has the capability to handle that kind of loss. And it is going to be happening in EVERY nation on earth. Unless Jesus "catches away" the church, we are going to see some of this and experience it.

The Antichrist cannot take away my soul; nor can he do anything more than kill my body. If that is the way it has to be for me, then so be it. Jesus is My Lord and Savior. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I couldn't agree with you more. Being totally convinced in the pre-tribulation Rapture myself, there's still a number of Biblical prophecies we may see come to pass possibly. It must be important to the Lord that we know the season we are living in, because about 1/3 of the Bible is prophetic. A number of the books of our Bible give us the things to watch for and expect.

While I look for and to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ first and foremost, I also discern the times we are living in, and that time appears to be very short and maybe even at hand. I believe there is a predetermined number of individuals to be saved during this church age dispensation, and when that very last one is saved, our Father is going to tell our Lord and Savior, go get your bride. 

The Lord Jesus could have come at any time, Paul and the Apostles were expecting Him in their lifetime, there are no prerequisites for His coming. But, like no other preceding generation, we have every reason to believe we are the terminal generation that will be "caught up" to meet the Lord in the air. We should be busy as never before doing the Lord's work.