chuatnhat

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Not the approved video for this thread.  Each video presented has to have it's own thread.  Members are not allowed to return to approved threads and change videos.

Edited by OneLight
See above

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings chautnhat

I love the opening statement,"You've been PLANTED,not BURIED!!!"    Thanks for sharing the video Sis.......Really good analogies "AGRICULTURE"......I enjoyed this,HALLELUYAH!!May some seeds get watered ...Praise Jesus!  Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him!!!!!                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BacKaran

He sounds good but be very aware... The devil speaks good also.

Details

Category: FALSE TEACHERS

T.D. Jakes - False Teachers & False Prophets

VIDEO: FALSE TEACHERS EXPOSED: Word Of Faith / Prosperity Gospel - Justin Peters / SO4J-TV Opens In-New-Window Icon

FALSE TEACHERS LIST & FALSE PROPHETS EXPOSED - Exposing the False Teachings of the "Word of Faith" Prosperity Gospel & those who Preach a: Worldly Man-centered Shallow "gospel" that is CONTRARY to God's Word VS the True Gospel of Jesus Christ which is about the Good News of Jesus Christ &  "Repentance & Faith" (Mark 1:15).

• Matthew 7:15-16 (NASB) Jesus warns, "BEWARE of FALSE PROPHETS, who come to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but INWARDLY are RAVENOUS WOLVES. You will KNOW THEM by their FRUITS.."

QUICK LINK BACK TO THE MAIN PAGEFALSE TEACHERS LIST

T.D. Jakes - False Teacher

T.D. Jakes is a False Teacher - Prosperity Gospel

T. D. JAKES has personality plus, and he is a very dynamic and interesting Speaker. He is married to Serita Jakes. It doesn't take long for discerning Christians however to realize that he is Teaching & Preaching a different Gospel. Many people do not realize that he is a Oneness Pentecostal (a.k.a. Modalism or "Jesus Only") which is a Cult! "Oneness" denies the Doctrine of the Trinity, and teaches that there's only One Person in the Godhead. The Biblical Doctrine of the Trinity teaches Three distinct Persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). Modalism, on the other hand wrongly teaches that one Person (i.e.the Father) has manifested Himself at different times under different names (Jesus / Holy Spirit) or modes. Thus, Father, Son, & Holy Ghost are three names for the same Person. They also teach that Baptism (in Jesus name only), speaking in tongues, etc are necessary for salvation, etc. His False Teachings are: Word of Faith, and the Prosperity gospel. Beware, he is teaching a different gospel!

T.D. Jakes

Revelation 2:2 Jesus says, "I know ALL the things you DO. I have seen your Hard Work & your Patient Endurance. I know you DON'T TOLERATE EVIL PEOPLE. You have EXAMINED the CLAIMS of those who SAY they are APOSTLES but are NOT. You have DISCOVERED they are LIARS. You have Patiently Suffered for Me without Quitting...(6) You HATE THE EVIL DEEDS of the Nicolaitans, just as I do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

T.D. Jakes is a false teacher. Therefore I will not watch the video.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I would like to point out that TD Jakes is one of those "prosperity gospel" frauds. He is also a Oneness Pentecostal

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Not the same video approved for this thread. Locked

The approved video was Bishop T.D. Jakes The Potter Touch 26.02.2017 - Water the Seed

Since the approved video, it has been changed twice.  This is not allowed.