IGNORED

Amir Tsafati February 25 2017-We're Going Closer To The Rapture-Prophecy Update This Week [RE-SOUND]

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The end of the world may happen in 100 years or it could be tomorrow, we do not know and that is by God's plan. I live in America and I can tell you that we are beginning to see the death of this once Godly nation. I would like to put a link to the video I made that addresses what I see in America, but I do not want to overshadow your video. I do enjoy your video, and as for Trump, he seems to be backing Israel and I will be praying for Israel.

8 hours ago, Your Brother In Christ said:

The end of the world may happen in 100 years or it could be tomorrow, we do not know and that is by God's plan. I live in America and I can tell you that we are beginning to see the death of this once Godly nation. I would like to put a link to the video I made that addresses what I see in America, but I do not want to overshadow your video. I do enjoy your video, and as for Trump, he seems to be backing Israel and I will be praying for Israel.

Hello Brother,

Thank you for commenting on the the video, I respect Amir very much and love to listen to him , the question is are ready for Jesus return?

This world we're living in is so far gone,I don't feel at home anymore but as long as God keeps us here'we're to shine for Him so that other people can see Jesus through us.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.Ephesians 6:10-18

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

The end of the world may happen in 100 years or it could be tomorrow, we do not know and that is by God's plan.                             Your Brother in Christ

:amen:

question is are YOU ready for Jesus return?                                                                                                   Angels4U

"Ready" ,"Anticipating" & not just sitting around WAITING!!! 

King James Bible
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15

:anv20181:      Praise Jesus!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am ready for Him to have the final Victory

2 hours ago, Your Brother In Christ said:

I am ready for Him to have the final Victory

Amen Brother  , so am I but until that day we are told to go out and preach the gospel for our Salvation draws near..

Nobody knows the hour or the day but the signs are all around us , this world is so very evil and it's getting worse everyday..

I was talking to my husband this morning of how much  this world has changed , it's just SO  evil and the devil knows his time here is short so he's going around as a roaring lion, (think of our children of what they are taught in school..)

1 John 5:4

For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Maranatha Jesus come..!

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
  All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.