WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Obama let ISIS proliferate across the span of the ME. If we'd have destroyed them as soon as they raised their head we'd have a better chance now. But as it is they're everywhere because they preach a message of hatred and angst against the western values. And yet, their operatives cloak themselves in need hoping to gain access into western nations as refugees. Where they're not suppose to stay permanently but only for as long as it is dangerous in their homeland.

I read this somewhere else before but it does make one wonder. What if like in Vietnam a Tet offensive occurred in the ME and here? Intelligence in America identifies where suspect terrorist Muslims are. Meanwhile a surgical strike occurs after all American and allies are removed from the ME. Turn Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Libya into a sea of glass. While forces in western countries execute all known and suspect terrorists at the same time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:44 PM, tinyprayers said:

Jan 28 Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trudeau-canada-refugees-banned-u-s/

Yeah I know about that one, but there are no Christians among them

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, Jewels7 said:

Looks like you're surprised by the article posted that says you're wrong. Trudeau is letting them in. Now what? 

Like I said. NO Christians. Trudeau doesn't want them, he wants Muslims. I wasn't speaking of the others.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

14 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Like I said. NO Christians. Trudeau doesn't want them, he wants Muslims. I wasn't speaking of the others.

You didn't specify Christians in the remarks I quoted of yours. The article is about those the U.S. turns away. That would be Muslims and others. 

1 minute ago, Jewels7 said:

You didn't specify Christians in the remarks I quoted of yours. The article is about those the U.S. turns away. That would be Muslims and others. 

But the article starting this thread was all about Christians fleeing Isis in Egypt.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

5 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

But the article starting this thread was all about Christians fleeing Isis in Egypt.

I know that. You posted a guarantee that Trudeau wouldn't let them in. Not specific as to "them" but you introduced Canada's Trudeau apart from the OP article. That's how this thread go to the point of pointing out Canada's call to take the refugees the U.S refuses. Remember?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the reason there are no Christian refugees is a problem with the UN.    We don't decide who is an is not a refugee, the UN does.   They pick people that are in camps in the middle east and Christians who go to those camps are mistreated and/or killed by the Muslims there..

There are no Christians to pick from.

I don't think Canada has a problem with Christians.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Hundreds of Christians in Egypt's North Sinai province fled the area Friday after the Islamic State terror group killed seven Christians in just three weeks.

Reuters says one of its reporters saw at least 25 families from the Evangelical Church in Sinai in the city of Ismailia on the Suez Canal.

Church officials were quoted as saying that 100 of the roughly 160 families in North Sinai were fleeing. More than 200 students studying in el-Arish, the province's capital, have also left. [ Source ]

View the full article

Isis:  Isis  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

"is a goddess from the polytheistic pantheon of Egypt. She was first worshiped in ancient Egyptian religion, and later her worship spread throughout the Roman Empire and the greater Greco-Roman world. Isis is still widely worshiped by many pagans today in diverse religious contexts; including a number of distinct pagan religions, the modern Goddess movement, and interfaith organizations such as the Fellowship of Isis."

i am not saying that the mythological isis is a real goddess or even a demon with such supernatural powers that she is taking over the world.. I am not saying that.  However many persons still offer worship and reverence towards the no-gods of many places, both current and old.  And when individual persons are offering their worship to the no-gods, many wicked things can begin happening.  i am not sure if the 'devils' in the spiritual realm can get a firmer grip on those persons or if demons can come and possess their bodies, but many such persons, those who offer worship to such no-gods, are the ones who live 'wild' lifestyles when compared to ordinary everyday people.  And as ISIS is named after or in the exact same way as the mythological goddess' name is spelt, it makes no surprise if they actually partake in rituals and stuff as they might have done in the olden egyptian days.  False worship to false gods will lead to spiritual failure.  And spiritual failure does not always result in lack of good things, it can lead to excessiveness in bad things.  In today's time, people are measured with what they accomplish.  They are 'judged' by their fruits.  A person who is daily causing trouble will be known as a person who is daily causing trouble.  Even if that person is at a Legislative meeting, he will be known as the one who is daily causing trouble.  The entire day does not only consist of a few hours.  It is a 24 hour process.  And if in the 16 hours or so, he is causing nothing but trouble but in 1 or 2 hours, he/she is nice and quiet and polite, the 16 hours of him/her causing trouble will be seen as his/her truer character and he/she will be seen as being extra diligent in not causing trouble when he/she is within those 1 or 2 hours of nice and quiet and polite.  That is how it is now days.  To not take the majority over the minority is overlooking the more weightier matters of that person's life for the smaller matters of that person's life..  It is as swallowing a camel but straining at a gnat.  Matthew 23:24 "Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel."

Besides, Christians really should try to stay away from others who worship and suggest and urge people to go and serve and follow after strange gods. 

Edited by delade3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, delade3 said:

Isis:  Isis  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

"is a goddess from the polytheistic pantheon of Egypt. She was first worshiped in ancient Egyptian religion, and later her worship spread throughout the Roman Empire and the greater Greco-Roman world. Isis is still widely worshiped by many pagans today in diverse religious contexts; including a number of distinct pagan religions, the modern Goddess movement, and interfaith organizations such as the Fellowship of Isis."

i am not saying that the mythological isis is a real goddess or even a demon with such supernatural powers that she is taking over the world.. I am not saying that.  However many persons still offer worship and reverence towards the no-gods of many places, both current and old.  And when individual persons are offering their worship to the no-gods, many wicked things can begin happening.  i am not sure if the 'devils' in the spiritual realm can get a firmer grip on those persons or if demons can come and possess their bodies, but many such persons, those who offer worship to such no-gods, are the ones who live 'wild' lifestyles when compared to ordinary everyday people.  And as ISIS is named after or in the exact same way as the mythological goddess' name is spelt, it makes no surprise if they actually partake in rituals and stuff as they might have done in the olden egyptian days.  False worship to false gods will lead to spiritual failure.  And spiritual failure does not always result in lack of good things, it can lead to excessiveness in bad things.  In today's time, people are measured with what they accomplish.  They are 'judged' by their fruits.  A person who is daily causing trouble will be known as a person who is daily causing trouble.  Even if that person is at a Legislative meeting, he will be known as the one who is daily causing trouble.  The entire day does not only consist of a few hours.  It is a 24 hour process.  And if in the 16 hours or so, he is causing nothing but trouble but in 1 or 2 hours, he/she is nice and quiet and polite, the 16 hours of him/her causing trouble will be seen as his/her truer character and he/she will be seen as being extra diligent in not causing trouble when he/she is within those 1 or 2 hours of nice and quiet and polite.  That is how it is now days.  To not take the majority over the minority is overlooking the more weightier matters of that person's life for the smaller matters of that person's life..  It is as swallowing a camel but straining at a gnat.  Matthew 23:24 "Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel."

Besides, Christians really should try to stay away from others who worship and suggest and urge people to go and serve and follow after strange gods. 

Not sure if you realize this or not, but the ISIS being discussed is the "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria", not the mythological Isis once worshiped in Egypt.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Father keep your people safe from this evil that plagues the world.