My view on abortion

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Once Jesus was conceive he was God in the flesh. All the DNA was there that made him human. Development is a stage. If everything is there from conception then it's a human life from that point. If you abort then you are killing a human being.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

29 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Exo 21:22 is subject to debate. Some experts interpret it like you. Most interpret it to mean that if the unborn dies, it is only a fee to be paid, thus it does not count as a life, but if the woman is harmed she is to be avenged, because she counts as a person. 

When exactly does God call abortion murder? Jesus does not mention abortion. The apostles does not mention abortion. The Bible does not mention abortion. 

It is you who judge. Not the Bible, not God. You are judging abortion to be murder. 

The Didache was written to teach candidates for baptism the basics of the faith and it was written during the first century, being found with the book of Mark among the Dead Sea Scrolls.  While it is not Scripture, it is history about the early church and was included with the scrolls of the Bible for centuries.  

2. "Thou shalt do no murder; thou shalt not commit adultery"; thou shalt not commit sodomy; thou shalt not commit fornication; thou shalt not steal; thou shalt not use magic; thou shalt not use philtres; thou shalt not procure abortion, nor commit infanticide;

II. But the second commandment of the teaching is this. Thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not commit adultery; thou shalt not corrupt youth; thou shalt not commit fornication; thou shalt not steal; thou shalt not use soothsaying; thou shalt not practise sorcery; thou shalt not kill a child by abortion, neither shalt thou slay it when born; 

Now the second precept of the teaching is:  " You will not murder. You will not commit adultery." You will not sodomize young boys. You will not have unlawful sex. " You will not steal." Do not practice magic. Do not practice sorcery. Neither murder a child by abortion, nor will you destroy what is born. 

All three translations say the same thing.  The first century church, the apostles, taught abortion is murder.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

If you know of a place in the Bible that says the soul and mind is created at conception, please quote it. I am not afraid of the truth, but searches for it.

If you are not afraid of the truth, then accept the fact that predestination FROM BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD is a Bible truth applicable to all those who will be saved (Ephesians 1:4-6).  

IOW God has seen each of these individuals as already perfected even before they were born. So for God, they existed even before they were conceived. Therefore at the very moment of conception, those people are individual in God's sight, and He says so in Scripture.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, HisFirst said:

To Saktmodig,

In my country Australia, we have a politician who is trying to change abortion laws to allow women to terminate a pregnancy at full term - 40 weeks. 

Your thoughts?

That is sickening. Think of The children. The women that have abortions are selfish 

2 hours ago, HisFirst said:

To Skatmodig,

From one Christian woman to another,

Is it OK for me as a Christian woman to abort my unborn baby if I decide I don't want it?

Skatmodig is a female?

Guest BacKaran

Brothers and sisters,

I asked samt if he's a born again aka saved Christian....

No response

I asked if he attended church in Sweden... No response.

His fruit says all I need to know..... Lost soul.

7 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Thanks for more verses Worthy. I just wish that people could see the truth in them. Sadly though the world sugar coats sin and gives it names that seem innocent. That is what is most disturbing. Sin has been labeled abortion in this case instead of what it really is. Abortion is a gruesome act and to deny that means that a person is turning a blind eye to the real truth of what is happening. 

Your Welcome Jaydog

6 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

Yes, according to romans 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he doesnot eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.

My thoughts on 40 weeks gestation termination? Is not that simply giving birth? I do not believe inducing labour is wrong, no. 

You are taking scripture out of context

6 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

So toddlers are dying at an alarming rate nowadays? I would love to se some numbers. It sounds rather incredible.

Yes they are

5 hours ago, Davida said:

It grieves my heart anyone especially a Christian that believes it is fine to kill babies in the womb and defends it.

I agree davida

Edited by worthy

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, worthy said:

Skatmodig is a female?

Ooohhh!!!

Sorry, I don't know why I took that for granted!!

Just now, HisFirst said:

Ooohhh!!!

Sorry, I don't know why I took that for granted!!

NP(No Problem) I want to know myself

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

That is not what Romans 14 or I said. 

I wrote that because that is your  way of thinking.