IGNORED

Who Would Like A Glimps Into The Future?

When Is Jesus Coming?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

This video shows what the two temples described in Ezekiel Chapters 41 - 48 and in Revelation Chapter 21 will look like. They are stunningly presented and well worth seeing.

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

I saw that your video was wrong from the first sentence.

The Temple will be built by the Christian people of God, who will occupy all of the holy Land before the Return.  Proved by plain reading of Ezekiel 40-48, where it states they will carry out the plans and details of the Temple as described. Ezekiel 43:10-12  Their leader will make offerings in it; Ezekiel 46:12 and that ruler will have children. Ezekiel 46:16

Later, the Dictator of the One World Govt, will come and sit in the holy place of the Temple. 2 Thess 2:4  1260 days later, Jesus will Return and destroy his army and chain him up. It will be 1000 years later that the GWT judgement takes place and the New heaven and earth appear.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi When Is Jesus Coming?

Thank you for sharing that well presented video. Probably should have been in the video section where the moderators can check it out. Any way it is clearly presented with scripture & great graphics. Glad to see that they believe that the Temple will be built in the millennium.

Now I agree with most of it except for these important points -

1. Jesus will always rule & reign from the highest, (not the lowest) which is His seat of power in the third heaven. He will rule through Israel, as promised in the millennium.

2. Believers in the Body of Christ will NOT be judged at the great white throne as they will already be ruling & reigning with Christ in the third heaven. Believers are SAVED from the judgment.

3. The New Jerusalem descends to near the earth but is the ruling authority in that principalities & powers area.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

The book of Revelation gives me all of the glimpse of the future that I need.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I don't look past what I'm doing now and  that which is going on around me. Looking after what I am responsible for as far as my role as being a Christian. That's what I am to be called to answer for and everything else I put in God's hands.

The future is not ours to see Que Sera Sera !

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The book of Revelation gives me all of the glimpse of the future that I need.

I suppose I should have stated that the video is taken from Revelations. I have amended the OP:

'This video shows what the two temples described in Ezekiel Chapters 41 - 48 and in Revelation Chapter 21. They are stunningly presented and well worth seeing ahead of time what they will look like.'

20 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I don't look past what I'm doing now and  that which is going on around me. Looking after what I am responsible for as far as my role as being a Christian. That's what I am to be called to answer for and everything else I put in God's hands.

The future is not ours to see Que Sera Sera !

That's a beautiful song from a secular film, something with more substance is the Song of Solomon that is a prophecy about the wedding of the Church which Christ spoke of in:

Revelation 19:7

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

The video shows what the two temples described in Ezekiel Chapters 41 - 48 and in Revelation Chapter 21 will look like and is where the wedding will take place. They are stunningly presented and well worth seeing ahead of time if you want to take a peak at what the wedding venue will look like.

• 1 month later...

On 27 February 2017 at 11:48 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi When Is Jesus Coming?

Thank you for sharing that well presented video. Probably should have been in the video section where the moderators can check it out. Any way it is clearly presented with scripture & great graphics. Glad to see that they believe that the Temple will be built in the millennium.

Now I agree with most of it except for these important points -

1. Jesus will always rule & reign from the highest, (not the lowest) which is His seat of power in the third heaven. He will rule through Israel, as promised in the millennium.

2. Believers in the Body of Christ will NOT be judged at the great white throne as they will already be ruling & reigning with Christ in the third heaven. Believers are SAVED from the judgment.

3. The New Jerusalem descends to near the earth but is the ruling authority in that principalities & powers area.

Marilyn. 

Thanks for your post.