IGNORED

Our southern border is under daily assault...

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

For anyone still naive enough to believe there are no problems on our southern border.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/27/agents-detail-daily-border-fence-battle-seek-post-obama-restart.html

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Remember when Obama put Arizona up to the United Nations due to their state law concerning illegal immigration prosecution? He claimed it was a human rights violation. 

A president that charged a state with human rights violations after their legislature drafted an illegal immigrant law and policy of pursuit and prosecution. Based on the federal model! That in itself was another tell as to Obama's intentions in weakening this country to the benefit of its enemies. 

I also remember the flag day ceremony where his wife leaned in and said, "all this for that damn flag!" I read lips. Obama nodded while clapping like he was expected to before the public that watched. Michelle should have covered her mouth so that those watching didn't see a deplorable first lady speak. 

Now Trump has to clean up Obama's mess and strengthen this nation where Obama sought to make us weak. And all while fighting Obama implants who are here intent on continuing Obama's legacy the same as Hillary would have had she been elected.  

Personally, I'm for prosecution and deterrent policy. No one is above the law. Arrest the enemies of this country no matter what office they hold. And make them accountable under the law that describes their betrayal as worthy of prosecution. Send a message that we the people includes those among us who think themselves fit to lead. And when they prove themselves unfit they're held to answer for it just like any one of us would be would we have put this nation at risk before our enemies. Both foreign and domestic.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

If our country is under assault then the military needs to do it's job and provide for the common defense of our nation.    Is there any more of a common defense than the defense of the very borders that make up the nation?

Why do we have troops sitting in German and Italy and all over Europe instead of home protecting our own country?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If our country is under assault then the military needs to do it's job and provide for the common defense of our nation.    Is there any more of a common defense than the defense of the very borders that make up the nation?

Why do we have troops sitting in German and Italy and all over Europe instead of home protecting our own country?

:thumbsup:

Blessings,

-Ed

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Jewels7 said:

Remember when Obama put Arizona up to the United Nations due to their state law concerning illegal immigration prosecution? He claimed it was a human rights violation. 

A president that charged a state with human rights violations after their legislature drafted an illegal immigrant law and policy of pursuit and prosecution. Based on the federal model! That in itself was another tell as to Obama's intentions in weakening this country to the benefit of its enemies.

I didn't used to believe that Obama was an enemy of the state until I began to look backwards and put all his actions together.  I believe it now.

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I didn't used to believe that Obama was an enemy of the state until I began to look backwards and put all his actions together.  I believe it now.

My upset is that I voted for him on his second run. Because Romney was just not acceptable. And I felt I had to give a voice even in a blue state. 

I'll get over it eventually. 

I saw a meme the other day that said: Once you realize Barack Obama hates America everything he's done will make sense. 

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Because our enemies are willing to swim far from home.

Overseas doesn't mean out of reach. 

1 hour ago, Jewels7 said:

Because our enemies are willing to swim far from home.

Overseas doesn't mean out of reach. 

And when they swim here and get out of the water, we kill them.  There is nothing in our constitution about providing for the common defense of German and France and Italy. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

30 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And when they swim here and get out of the water, we kill them.  There is nothing in our constitution about providing for the common defense of German and France and Italy. 

Really?  Tell me you are not serious with your comment.

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Really?  Tell me you are not serious with your comment.

Just responding to the point made in the post I replied to.  I do not think that we will have the enemy swimming up on our shores like the South Koreans have to worry about. 

But I am 100% serious about the military defending our border, and I have been since my time in the military.   It is inconceivable to me that we would sacrifice our people in places like Vietnam and Iraq and now maybe Syria but we won't use them to actually defend the country.   If defending the borders is not the very textbook definition of "common defense" I do not know what would be. 

People are willing to waste 20 or more billion dollars plus upkeep to build a monstrosity but they all freak out at the idea of the military doing what they should be doing.  Just makes no sense