• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Gary, I don't know where the OP got those from but I've heard some of them before, especially the Ring around the rosey nursery rhyme. I'd bet there's more truth to what he said than less. Disturbing huh? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, JTC said:

And if you consider the almost magical raise to fame of the Beatles plus what that lead to, I see the finger prints of Satan all over it. And the Rolling Stones did a song to make you feel sorry for the devil. As we grow in God we learn to give these things up. We stop enjoying them.

Don't forget the Disney company. Both Disney and the Loony Toons cartoon franchise imparted subliminals in the frames of their work. And with Disney at least they are still offending or surprising viewers to this day. 

It is a fascinating opportunity though. I see it as  that speed bump that lets me know how far I've come between me then and me now. :)  Work it for your benefit not your detriment. It's that silver lining that beckons more so than the seeming all encompassing darkness of the cloud. God still speaks to us in parables. Idioms. Metaphor. Isn't it grand? :hurrah:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

There are various lists explaining them.

P.sHumpty dumpty was a cannon and not an egg. It was used in a war and placed on a wall to fire. It was blown off and they were unable to repair it. Hence the rhyme.

As for Georgie porgie......

Screenshot_2017-03-01-13-17-34.png

lots of country westerns songs include suicide.... which is probably the last thing you want a depressed person to hear as their listenin to your music

Why would the hidden messages in media be a controversial issue? Shouldn't this be something we all want to learn? Being we are consumers of broadcasting? 

Even if we don't have a TV we're still influenced by the carnal visuals and audio messaging out there in the world. 

The advertiser actually sexualized Mr.Clean during the Super Bowl. MR.CLEAN! A cartoon. :wacko: Openly! And a human female was finding him sexy! 

Carnalhousecleanercartoons? :13: "Yeahhhh! Mop that floor baby! Swish that water. Is that a bucket? Ewwwww yeahhhhhh!" 

Learn the ways of the adversary of righteousness. Openly! Just as openly and ocultishly he works to also hide his intentions. 

Several yrs ago I was on a physics board trying to learn something about electricity. (btw, I found out we still don't know exactly what electricity is. We know how to use it and we know it's a form of energy, but exactly what it is, we don't know) While I was there reading I came upon a thread from a guy who was scared. He actually seemed frantic with fear and desperate for help. He claimed some kind of antennas had been placed outside near his home and he felt like he was now losing his mind. For all I knew the guy was psychotic maybe even a bonafide mental patient. I didn't think we had machines that could beam electronic waves from a distance into someones brain and drive them crazy. But perhaps we can. If such devices were set up on a battlefield and you could make the enemy feel insane it would be easy to kill him. But it does sound like science fiction. I hope it is.

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Electricity= when the heavenly realm rubs shoulders with the earthly realm, the resulting friction produces electricity.

Hey, anyhow that was just as imaginative as some of these 'explanations' of the nursery rhymes.

You need some back history to understand what I was asking these physics people. In HS which was the late 60's we were taught that electricity is electrons moving through wire. But the wire is made of atoms each one of which has it's own electrons. So do the electrons move through it like water moving through a pipe or does each electron collide with the ones there and move on. According to these guys with degrees in physics we really don't know. 50 yrs have gone by and we still don't know. We can use the electricity but what it is eludes us. I found that surprising as well as disappointing.

25 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Electricity= when the heavenly realm rubs shoulders with the earthly realm, the resulting friction produces electricity.

Hey, anyhow that was just as imaginative as some of these 'explanations' of the nursery rhymes.

what you thought they were made for kids? They werent. Fairy tales were originally told for adults and lots of them had to be seriously toned down for the violent content when they were collected

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

11 hours ago, JTC said:

Gary, I don't know where the OP got those from but I've heard some of them before, especially the Ring around the rosey nursery rhyme. I'd bet there's more truth to what he said than less. Disturbing huh? 

That is my point.  The father of lies began twisting truth in the garden and his heresay was believed and now we are all subjecred unto death once and then the judgment. 

The Adversary, the one who opposes, is continuing to twist whatever whenever and as long as it seems logical it is believed without having to have any real authority behind it.  Therefore I am cautious to ask by what authority things are spoken.  I blasphemed a lot of things, especially music, until one day I learned that the music I was blaspheming was paraphrased scripture.  Since then I am very hesitent to go about condemning that which I may not understand out of ignorance. 

I don't see any real reason to believe the things being said here to be based in any real authority.  They are hear say.

12 hours ago, JTC said:

Several yrs ago I was on a physics board trying to learn something about electricity. (btw, I found out we still don't know exactly what electricity is. We know how to use it and we know it's a form of energy, but exactly what it is, we don't know) While I was there reading I came upon a thread from a guy who was scared. He actually seemed frantic with fear and desperate for help. He claimed some kind of antennas had been placed outside near his home and he felt like he was now losing his mind. For all I knew the guy was psychotic maybe even a bonafide mental patient. I didn't think we had machines that could beam electronic waves from a distance into someones brain and drive them crazy. But perhaps we can. If such devices were set up on a battlefield and you could make the enemy feel insane it would be easy to kill him. But it does sound like science fiction. I hope it is.

Supposedly it isn't. 
H.A.A.R.P = High Auroral Atmospheric Research Project

Has now been upgraded to a different acronym that I can't remember now. However, what was said during the H.A.A.R.P project was that it was a wave form generator that could like unto the touch of a button cause atmospheric changes by beaming a wave of energy programmed to a certain frequency. And that frequency would cause a storm, natural disaster of some sort. Same with personality generators. A different frequency could be pinpointed to an area of the globe. And that frequency would generate a wave form that would influence the cerebral centers of people. The skull being a great receiver in itself first. 

Nirvana would ensue. Happiness. Peace. Or, conversely chaos. In the majority of the humans that wave form was beamed toward moods would change. 

One guy that I found by accident? On the web years ago during all those school shootings? The spree that seemed to have a new account in the news once a week or so? 

This guy had a Google earth weather satelite feed working on his PC at the time. And when the news would report the time of the latest shooting he'd check the map. He said there were concentric rings over the area of the shooting. When that Google earth weather map was suppose to be showing him the shift in weather patterns and air flow so he could ready for his next days work. At least that's why he said he started monitoring GE. 

Was that H.A.A.R.P being tested? If so and that's been surpassed now by something more capable as is said what are we really seeing in this world? 
Are we now upgraded from the early experiments of subliminal programming? Like when radio was invented? The first TV? 

I remember seeing a YouTube video that talked about programming being the real reason behind the invention of TV. Soap selling was supposedly the retail reason for its invention. To sell soap? 

But look at what TV does to people even now with the higher grade models. Curved screen. Plasma screen. That stops working after 10,000 hours of broadcasting? That's  a lot of money to burn. 

Samsung has a TV , the smart TV, that they've admitted eavesdrops on your home if they open a channel to your house. If they can hear you how do you and they admit that as a company how do you know they're not watching? What good is hearing what's happening in a place if you can't see who the actors are?