IGNORED

Schizophrenic? Been delivered??? Healed ??

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

I hope I am posting this in the right area, if not I apologize not sure where to post. I am working with someone trying to help them and they have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. The voices tell him hes going to hell and he is going to die this saturday. He has been on meds for 7 yrs and it hasnt helped. He said (the meds)  it only keeps them from being "not as mean". This voice tells him how much it hates the Jews and calls him Hitler, tells him that he is worthless and going to hell. The voice tells him there is a coffin under the house and constantly drives him crazy trying to make him go dig under the house, it keeps telling him this is just a game. It prevents him from praying and he feels he cant be saved. I am asking for testimonies of those of you that may have been healed and or delivered from this and if you could tell me as to how it came about. Im looking for deeper answers for him, any suggestions or experiences you could share would be great. Thank you 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

31 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ignore this if it is no help or use to you.  I can only tell you from knowing a bit about the spiritual realm.  Pray about it and get God's guidance about it, ask the Lord Jesus for protection and for help & guidance.  I know there are Pastors who have deliverance ministries and do counselling around these issues maybe he can find one locally? He should stay on the meds until he is delivered as it seem to help the people in these situations. Sometimes these voices just harass & oppress people.  The voices will tell him he has no choice but to listen to them, but he does....God made him. The name of Jesus is higher then any other name, if he could be lead to the Lord Jesus Christ to repentance & to receive salvation through Jesus- Jesus Christ is Lord and Jesus CHRIST can silence those voices. When spirits talk to people they should be treated the same as any intruder and told to get lost in JESUS CHRIST's name.  I don't know the reason this happened to him, sometimes people have dabbled in the occult that has opened something that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can close. Tell him he can pray and ask Jesus Christ for help and they cannot stop him because Jesus is greater & strongest they must obey Jesus the Son of GOD.

Agree with Davida. Standing with you against these forces of darkness in The most powerful name of JESUS. His authority is given to us to set the captives free and to help those whom He loves. He gives us the authority and in His name the Spirit of God is the power to evict the enemy. Not knowing all the circumstances of this one whom you minister to. Are they reaching out to God for help and willing to come against these forces with your help. one will put a thousand to flight and two will put ten thousand to flight. Do you have any Christian friends there who would be willing to help you pray. Standing with you and this one for deliverance in the name that is above every name.  May he give you wisdom and discernment to deal with this in the most magnificent and most powerful name of JESUS CHRIST!      Gods blessings to you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

I hope I am posting this in the right area, if not I apologize not sure where to post. I am working with someone trying to help them and they have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. The voices tell him hes going to hell and he is going to die this saturday. He has been on meds for 7 yrs and it hasnt helped. He said (the meds)  it only keeps them from being "not as mean". This voice tells him how much it hates the Jews and calls him Hitler, tells him that he is worthless and going to hell. The voice tells him there is a coffin under the house and constantly drives him crazy trying to make him go dig under the house, it keeps telling him this is just a game. It prevents him from praying and he feels he cant be saved. I am asking for testimonies of those of you that may have been healed and or delivered from this and if you could tell me as to how it came about. Im looking for deeper answers for him, any suggestions or experiences you could share would be great. Thank you 

Schizophrenia is a very serious mental illness. It has nothing to do with a person being possessed or the spiritual world. Hallucinations are very common with Schizophrenia. Verbal and visual. The voices are only neurological.The voices are usually very negative.  It is not a real person telling them these things.These voices are coming from their brain. Many times paranoia comes with Schizophrenia.  A person with Schizophrenia needs very close watching by a Psychiatrist. Sometimes meds need to be changed if the ones that person is  taking are not helping. God loves this person. If this person will only ask Jesus Christ into their life and ask God to give them an inner peace and to help them with this serious mental illness God will be with this person during the terrible times they are going through.This person can be saved. God will not necessarily heal that person. That is up to God. But the person will have the satisfaction of knowing God will comfort them if they will let Him. This illness can not be delivered out of the person.

This is a good website for information .

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Not disagreeing with you missmuffett. Have respected all of your posts and always look forward to what you have to say. Having heart trouble and totally dependent on docters and pharmacist. Deliverance isnt always beeing totally free of the circumstances. And deliverance not always casting out a demon but dealing with those things that we must endure in this fallen world the prince of this world is very real and would rather he not be recognizsed in any situation the truth is it can be physical as well as spiritual but hes the cause of both. Jesus went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed of the devil Acts 10-38. Pray to God for the day when all His enemys are the footstool of His feet and death is swallowed up in victory.   Hoping we can agree to disagree a little bit on this one.  

43 minutes ago, Prophet of change Lou L said:

Not disagreeing with you missmuffett. Have respected all of your posts and always look forward to what you have to say. Having heart trouble and totally dependent on docters and pharmacist. Deliverance isnt always beeing totally free of the circumstances. And deliverance not always casting out a demon but dealing with those things that we must endure in this fallen world the prince of this world is very real and would rather he not be recognizsed in any situation the truth is it can be physical as well as spiritual but hes the cause of both. Jesus went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed of the devil Acts 10-38. Pray to God for the day when all His enemys are the footstool of His feet and death is swallowed up in victory.   Hoping we can agree to disagree a little bit on this one.  

I am sorry for the problems with your heart. From the time of the fall of Adam and Eve there have been illnesses. Some God will heal and some He will not heal. All for God's glory. Thank you for your kind words and God be with you.

missmuffet,

Please, with all due respect, there is no scriptural basis for that statement. I don't mean to start a debate with you, but it grieves my heart when I see you posting in thread after thread that God only imparts healing to some people. You cannot find anywhere in the Word where He withholds healing from anyone. If you do in-depth studies of healing (as I have), you come to realize that "ALL means ALL". Jesus did not turn anyone away, and healing did not die out with the last of the early church apostles, nor did God "pull back" on some of the healing power.

I know a lot of churches these days do teach a flawed understanding in regards to healing; I attended churches like that in the past myself, before I realized what the Word says about healing and the power and authority that we as children of the King walk in.

I can understand to some extent, that a layperson, or young Christian possibly cannot understand these truths, may not have discovered them yet, but "shame on Pastors" who have the time to delve into the Word, attend seminary, are called to the ministry and yet continue to teach a defeated doctrine in regards to healing, and really a defeated mindset in many areas of victory;  our heritage as saints. There is so much that can be said about this subject, not the time or space here to do it in, and I do not want to hijack the thread any further. :b:

God Bless, and BE HEALED!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, JesusGivesLifeMeaning said:

missmuffet,

Please, with all due respect, there is no scriptural basis for that statement. I don't mean to start a debate with you, but it grieves my heart when I see you posting in thread after thread that God only imparts healing to some people. You cannot find anywhere in the Word where He withholds healing from anyone. If you do in-depth studies of healing (as I have), you come to realize that "ALL means ALL". Jesus did not turn anyone away, and healing did not die out with the last of the early church apostles, nor did God "pull back" on some of the healing power.

I know a lot of churches these days do teach a flawed understanding in regards to healing; I attended churches like that in the past myself, before I realized what the Word says about healing and the power and authority that we as children of the King walk in.

I can understand to some extent, that a layperson, or young Christian possibly cannot understand these truths, may not have discovered them yet, but "shame on Pastors" who have the time to delve into the Word, attend seminary, are called to the ministry and yet continue to teach a defeated doctrine in regards to healing, and really a defeated mindset in many areas of victory;  our heritage as saints. There is so much that can be said about this subject, not the time or space here to do it in, and I do not want to hijack the thread any further. :b:

God Bless, and BE HEALED!

Hi I think sometimes God does not heal every case of sickness of believer's. Look at Paul he had the thorn that God gave him and God would not heal him.Job was not healed until God taught him something. In the end he was but he had to wait. We will all be healed when Jesus returns again to take over the earth. 

44 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi I think sometimes God does not heal every case of sickness of believer's. Look at Paul he had the thorn that God gave him and God would not heal him.Job was not healed until God taught him something. In the end he was but he had to wait. We will all be healed when Jesus returns again to take over the earth. 

Yes, we just have to have faith and trust that God knows what He is doing and his will for our lives is what is most important.

Job, was clearly afflicted by satan, and as well, Job did not have the divine health promises that we as New Covenant believers do. God gave satan permission, but it was not a test or trial that He put on Job. And, in the end, Job was given his health back and untold wealth. The Bible tells us that his last state was much better than his first state.

Paul's thorn, of which God did not give him the "thorn" was a messenger sent from satan to buffet him. As detailed that Paul was in all of his writings, I believe we can be confident that if the thorn was a sickness of some sort, he would have plainly stated it. It is interesting to note that the debate about Paul's thorn has only become a point of confusion in the last 100 yrs. or so. The early church, and up until recent years, all accepted that the thorn was simply that as Paul had stated - a messenger from satan. An unholy angel, if you will.

It is always God's will to heal. If God metered out healings here & there on a whim, that would make Him not a God of His Word. God is the God of good gifts, perfect gifts. Ill health, disease, is not a perfect gift.

Matthew 7:9-11 (NIV) - 9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

James 1:17 (NIV) - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

John 10:10 (NIV) - The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John sums it up, without question, where disease, illness, death come from, and WHO is the giver of life, divine health.

I believe the more that we all stop looking to "gotquestions" for the answers and start reading the Word for ourselves, the better off we'll be.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/1/2017 at 7:57 AM, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

I'm looking for deeper answers for him....
any suggestions or experiences you could share would be great....

:emot-heartbeat:

Praying~!

If you call on him as Father, who without respect of persons judges according to each man's work, pass the time of your living as foreigners here in reverent fear: knowing that you were redeemed, not with corruptible things, with silver or gold, from the useless way of life handed down from your fathers, but with precious blood, as of a faultless and pure lamb, namely Christ;

who was foreknown indeed before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake, who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead, and gave him glory; so that your faith and hope might be in God.
1 Peter 1:17-19 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Call Out~!

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13 (King James Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament