newnature

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus has purchased the entire human race out from the marketplace of sin’s ability to condemn the sinner ever again. Do you see why sin is no longer the issue on the table of God’s justice in this age of grace? It’s no longer the issue in the judicial mind of God who received the payment. In Romans 3:25-26 we find that our magnificent redemption demanded a monumental price. The cost...was the death...and the shed blood...of God’s only begotten son Jesus, (the second Adam - Genesis 3:15). So justification, believing in what Jesus accomplished is a requirement in order to be justified or declared righteous. Who was it that purchased you, the sinner, out of the market place of sin through his shed blood? Did you pay the price to purchase you out of this issue called sins, or did Jesus pay the price? Look at the receipt shown in 1 Timothy 2:6.

Was God only partially satisfied with the payment Jesus made for sins? Or was God fully satisfied where the payment made by his son for the sins of the world are concerned? When you think of Propitiation, think of payment satisfaction, because propitiation means just that, full satisfaction. Not only did Jesus cry out: “It is finished” from the tree of crucifixion, meaning his death for sins, his payment for sins was being brought to a conclusion, he could make that statement because he had fully accomplished what he had set out to do. Of course, that doesn’t mean that the world Jesus redeemed will accept the Redeemer, or the truth of their redemption for that matter so they can be placed into the Savior, Heaven worthy, at that point. The key word expression in connection with Paul’s teaching on Redemption: It would be delivered through ransom; deliverance through a ransom price, 1 Timothy 2:6.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1988

Hebrews 10:14 " For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified."

19 hours ago, lance.dunlop said:

Hebrews 10:14 " For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified."

Matt. 27:51, the earthquake that fractured the rock opened a fissure that ran down through 20 foot of solid rock into a cave and cracked the stone lid on top of a black stone volt where the Ark of the Covenant lie hidden inside, pushing the lid aside. John 19:34, the blood that poured from the side of Jesus, ran down through that crevice and dripped onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant that was hidden by God and the prophet Jeremiah, right under where they crucified Jesus, 620 years earlier when the Babylonians destroyed Salomon’s temple.

18 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Amen! 

No need to sacrifice Christ uselessly in human mass traditions.

He has set us free!

Galatians 4:3, in Paul’s day were the children who were under tutors and governors. You have a child walking along and then you have that one who is hovering over that child, the schoolmaster as Paul calls them in Galatians 3:24. The tutor in Galatians 4:2 with a hand on that child’s head ready to turn that head continually directing the child...through that turning to do this and to do that and to stop doing the other. Go this way, do not go that way. Stop this, start that. Choose this, avoid that. It was necessary for the children to have very close supervision and constant direction by the tutor. The children were in bondage under the elements of this world. They continually needed to be told and to be directed and they continually needed the visuals in connection with the directing hand. They needed to be shown what to do and when to do it. We should no longer be in need of someone to turn our heads and tell us what to do and which direction we’re to take. Everything is in God’s Word, apply it and make your own choicewe should be a full grown child of God not needing a tutor.

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

1 John 2:2 KJVS
[2] And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

The most dangerous of all, people accepting Jesus’ work but on the installment plan. These people claim to believe that Jesus died was buried and that he was resurrected. They’re like the ones trying to do it themselves also they are not willing to accept the finished work of Jesus. They’ll only accept a partial salvation. According to Paul, we must believe that Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection took place and that accomplished our salvation.

Edited by newnature

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

newnature said;  "They continually needed to be told and to be directed and they continually needed the visuals in connection with the directing hand. They needed to be shown what to do and when to do it. We should no longer be in need of someone to turn our heads and tell us what to do and which direction we’re to take. Everything is in God’s Word, apply it and make your own choicewe should be a full grown child of God not needing a tutor".

THEN;  They continually needed to be told and to be directed and they continually needed the visuals in connection with the directing hand. They needed to be shown what to do and when to do it. We should no longer be in need of someone to turn our heads and tell us what to do and which direction we’re to take. Everything is in God’s Word, apply it and make your own choicewe should be a full grown child of God not needing a tutor...............

NOW;Joh 15:2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth (prune)it, that it may bring forth more fruit.................... Our Father, continues to guide (tutor) us through the Holy Spirit, and we are cleansed through His word.

Joh 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh 15:8  Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
All that was required for our eternal salvation has been done.    ..It IS finished. (VICTORY!.. the enemy has been defeated) For some, it's just too much to believe anything is free, as they know how undeserving they are. (I know that feeling)

However, as a believer, I still need that guiding spirit, to direct my heart. As I can do nothing of myself without abiding in Christ.

Gary Lee

In Him Who is Semper Fidelis

The difference between the two Adam’s in our history is the need to be sure we are identifying with the right one. Understanding and acting upon who we are in Jesus is the basis for successful growth and maturity. Our daily performance is often marked by personal failure and disobedience which disappoints us and disrupts the harmony of our ambassadorship of God’s reconciliation. In our attempts to understand the disobedience which so often disturbs our ambassadorship, are we unwitting victims of our old identity? Our old identity which we have inherited from the disobedience of the first Adam is like a big black dog, but through the redemptive work of the second Adam, God deposited his power from on high in us when we got born anew and that power is like a big white dog. Whenever we involve ourselves in worldly thoughts or behavior, we are feeding the black dog. Whenever we focus our mind and activities on matters of our ambassadorship, we are feeding the white dog. The dog we feed the most will eventually grow stronger and overpower the other.

9 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Hello newnature, Gary here. I remember that one, it's pretty neat.

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life...

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.
"One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt, and ego.
"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.
"This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,
"Which wolf will win?"
The old chief simply replied,
"The one you feed."

2Co 10:3  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)  (Spiritual)
2Co 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (confessing)            2Co 10:6  And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Rom_7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Not leaning on my OWN understanding, but acknowledge-recognize-refer to,  the Lord, and trusting in His direction.

One tiny little obedience to God sets me into His will.....................

Gary Lee

In Him Who is Semper Fidelis

The moment we are tempted to get our need met in the world, we are at the threshold of a decision. If we don’t immediately choose to take that thought captive, we will begin to consider it as an option and if we begin to mull it over in our mind, immediately our emotions will be affected and the likelihood of yielding to that temptation is increased. We must capture the tempting thought in the first frame or it will probably capture us. Once our consideration of a temptation has triggered an emotional response, we will act upon that choice and own that behavior. We may resent our actions or claim that we are not responsible for what we do, but we are responsible for our actions at this stage, because we failed to take a tempting thought captive when it first appeared at the threshold of our mind. If we continue to repeat an act for more than six weeks, we will form a habit and if we exercise that habit long enough a stronghold will be established.

Once a stronghold of thought and response is entrenched in our mind, our ability to choose and to act contrary to that pattern is virtually nonexistent and negative thoughts and actions we cannot control spring from a stronghold. Somewhere in the past we consciously or unconsciously formed a pattern of thinking and behaving which now controls us. Simply putting on the armor of God at this stage will not solve our dilemma, these strongholds are already entrenched and fortified. We are going to become enslaved to that which we choose to put ourselves in servitude. Choose to serve sin and we can soon become addicted to the manner in which we have chosen to serve sin is the principle. Paul isn’t talking about a believer losing salvation, he is talking about what those who pursue the satisfaction of the sinful lusts. We reap what we sow, not from God, but through that to which we are reaping.