IGNORED

Life in Sweden

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

<<<Link had extreme profanity in news story, removed>>>

Who is crazier? Those who think madness is normal and don't report crimes 

Those willing to say evil doesnt exist, like Muslams raping, stealing, causing mass chaos or say it's all political, nothing to do with religion

Or those willing to live in the madness instead of fighting against the evil?

Maranantha, come Lord Jesus!

Edited by BacKaran
Please don't post links, even news stories, with extreme profanity.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

Have you spent much time in Sweden? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Have you spent much time in Sweden? 

Getting too personal.. inflammatory remark ,trying to stir trouble?

I seen him do this with Miss muffet yesterday too ..

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Getting too personal.. inflammatory remark ,trying to stir trouble?

I seen him do this with Miss muffet yesterday too ..

How about none of the above?  If one is not in Sweden, they cannot know what it is like there.  If someone from Sweden only read about things taking place in Chicago or Detroit they would not have an accurate idea of what our country is like.  It is the same principle here. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Well I have been to Sweden many times, throughout the course of my life, but yes only as a visitor.

Its a very beautiful, country.

Like here and everywhere not all agree with the current governments or what is going on with the current migrants situation.

The mass migrant situation is something new to Sweden. Sweden has changed in the last 1o plus years because of this new influx of middle eastern migrants fleeing war torn countries. I have not been following so closely politics in Sweden , but i wounder if the governments ruling in these years as well as the United Nation has had something to do with the country having to take in so many migrants.

When my uncle came from Sweden to visit us in Montreal Canada the 199o ies, he said to my mother that Montreal was like the united nations. lol.

Because,especially at that time there were very few black africans, Indians, or middle eastern people making their lives in Sweden.

But Montreal has changed a lot .  I have noticed in the last fourteen years, that the population has grown , their are more cars, more traffic and many more immigrants of people coming from poorer countries. Things have changed, there is a lot more violent crimes too.

about Sweden...

Sweden also is changing, and with it comes other problems, and safety issues is amongst one of them.

Because Sweden being such a vast country, many parts of the country have yet to feel the full strain that a migration of a certain culture and religion can bring on.

Because of the Muslim migration situation, seeing  people daily in full burkas is a new thing .

Everything is changing everywhere, we have to find solutions in order that everyone try to live and be respectful of everyone else.

But now you have the rich and well established in Sweden that mingle amongst themselves and really can't be to bothered to much as yet, as they can choose to live in places that are not yet as effected as the main cities like some places that have no go zones like in Stockholm or Malmö .

Some of the new immigrants may envy the well established Swedes, and they don't necessarily understand the Swedish culture or wish to embrace it or integrate into it. And Swedes already being somewhat of a reserved people, by there culturally reserved ways, may not help the newly immigrated to feel so welcome , just because their cultural way is a more reserved way. Also there will be now perhaps more of a difference between culture and classes. The poorer coveting, judging the richer and the problems that that brings on

Swedes mostly are a happy folk, they stick with themselves, they are private, polite people, and live as certain clean and ordered, reserved, and healthy life style,much more so than North America.When i was in Sweden last year it felt like i was going back to the better times of the 1980ies here in Canada, when most people still dressed nicely most everywhere in good quality clothing, and places were kept more proper and orderly. Its still is like that in Sweden. Most people in Sweden are calm and polite. It is part of their culture. This is what I have seen. it still is a very beautiful and prosperous country, yet even so that be, I did hear a Muslim shop owner who came only four years ago to Sweden from Seria, find something to complain about the Swedes.

For sure ,the Swedes they always try to show welcome to a visitor and do try and show welcome also to the newly arrived migrants. But they have their ways , their culture that they enjoy, and enjoy them with like minded other Swedes or people wanting to embrace their culture. The difference comes along to be a problem when someone new tries to impose themselves on already establishes cultures and ways of life and tries to change them.

The problem is not only in Sweden, it is now also in Canada, the U.S.A., Germany, France England and other...

I am not surprised by what Saktmodug says . She like many Swedes, is educated, knows and speaks English very well, people from Sweden are mostly well educated and can speak and write English. They are intelligent and an orderly people,  they enjoy and expect quality over quantity and they have very good technology and natural resources.  Saktmodug points of view, not surprisingly from where she comes from, resounds very liberal view points, like the majority of Swedes, but also in Sweden, there are different political powers, different ideologies, religious beliefs and not every Swede agrees with another, but yes, the Swedes likes and try as a culture to be polite and respectful to all and give people the benefit of the doubt. As Christians I think we need to be patient and receiving of anyone truly searching Gods truth through the bible.

We as Christians can only lead by example, and how we discuss things amoungst one another should also be demonstrated by Christ like example.

Being or becoming a Christians is a process and we are all at different learning curves.

Patience, loving patience is necessary when teaching .

Where I was with my walk with God ten years ago and where I am with my walk with God today, has progressed as the Holy Spirit of God has been working in my heart and keeps working in my heart.

Over the years, step by step, I have given up so many things that the world lives by, I have no desire to live by the ways of the world, I truly seek God with all my heart and soul, and desire to get more and more close to God. This too has separated me from the friends that i used to know as they live by world standards and not much by any moral biblical standards and so sadly our roads part and now i pray for them at a distance.

Yes there is such a thing as living with a semblance of good but denying its power

This we see everywhere also, and liberal governments want to promote this goodness semblance of goodness,  and so then this kind of government and its goodness is also reflected in the people, in the churches the people attend.

When you know better you do better...

forgive them father for they do, for they do not know what they do...

Finding today a good and Godly church that stands by the standards of the Word of God is difficult to find.

The best place to find Gods truth it is looking for yourself in the bible  and before even opening your bible, pray to God that His Holy spirit quietly teach and guide your heart towards HIS Truth.

2 Timothy 3:5

4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! 6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions,…

Romans 12:2

1Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. 3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you.…

Edited by 1to3

Guest BacKaran

Tourists don't normally know or go to the no go zones so yes, is then believe Sweden would be lovely to look but I know better.

6 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Tourists don't normally know or go to the no go zones so yes, is then believe Sweden would be lovely to look but I know better.

Since you know better, which part of Sweden have you been to and which part were you not allowed to enter?

On 2017-03-01 at 4:22 PM, BacKaran said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269576/KATIE-HOPKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html

Who is crazier? Those who think madness is normal and don't report crimes 

Those willing to say evil doesnt exist, like Muslams raping, stealing, causing mass chaos or say it's all political, nothing to do with religion

Or those willing to live in the madness instead of fighting against the evil?

Maranantha, come Lord Jesus!

Are you aware that the expression "maranata" in Sweden is associatiated with an extreme cult shunning the rest of Christianity? 

The article you linked to was filled with half-truths and was extremely biased. 

Edited by Saktmodig

My daughter just called this morning and told me she is going to Sweden for a week next month.  I look forward to what she has to say about the country after a first hand view of it, instead of relying on biased media coverage.