HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

We sell our coal to Japan and other countries, our mob are scared of the greens and are willing to let our coal powered power stations to fall apart, worrying about climate change, while Japanese government planning to build 45 new coal fired power stations to diversify supply.

The Japanese government is moving ahead with its plans to build up to 45 new coal fired power stations.

The power plants will utilise high energy, low emissions (HELE) technology that use high-quality black coal.
Japan is the largest overseas market for Australian coal producers, taking more than a third of all exports.
Tom O'Sullivan, a Tokyo based energy consultant with Mathyos Global Advisory, said in the wake of the Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2011, Japan started importing more liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Australia.
But he said the move to more coal fired power was because coal was cheaper than LNG, and the energy security was priority for the government.
"Japan needs to import 95 per cent of all its energy sources," he said.
"So it's trying to diversify its fuel sources and it doesn't want to be too reliant on any one market."

Japan has ratified the Paris Climate Agreement and committed to a 26 per cent reduction in carbon dioxide emissions by 2030.
But Mr O'Sullivan said Japan was yet to price carbon emissions.
"Although Japan spent $US36 billion dollars on commercial solar power last year, and is planning much more, there is no carbon price," he said.
"So at this stage there is no incentive to not build coal fired power station, unlike other countries and states that can have a price as high as $US35-40 per tonne of carbon dioxide emitted."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/japan-coal-power-plants/8224302?pfmredir=sm

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

Please, take him!  :24:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, I would like to see more presidents act like Trump, in the regard of fulfilling their campaign promises. If you are elected to a position, one of your top priority should be to look out for the Nation's best interest above others, and trump has done this vary well. He has not been afraid of speaking his mind that, and for the fist time in many years I have been wished a Marry Christmas, which was made taboo by the cancer that is called SJW. Now I know from talking with some Australians, that the SJW cancer has spread to Australia and has started to crippler the nation. Do you find this to be true, and would this be a root cause of this problem?

32 minutes ago, Your Brother In Christ said:

Honestly, I would like to see more presidents act like Trump, in the regard of fulfilling their campaign promises. If you are elected to a position, one of your top priority should be to look out for the Nation's best interest above others, and trump has done this vary well. He has not been afraid of speaking his mind that, and for the fist time in many years I have been wished a Marry Christmas, which was made taboo by the cancer that is called SJW. Now I know from talking with some Australians, that the SJW cancer has spread to Australia and has started to crippler the nation. Do you find this to be true, and would this be a root cause of this problem?

In 60 plus years I have never not been wished a Merry Christmas.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

In 60 plus years I have never not been wished a Merry Christmas.  

OK, Merry Christmas. I have now make history.

13 minutes ago, Your Brother In Christ said:

OK, Merry Christmas. I have now make history.

Nope, still have not gone a year without being wished Merry Christmas.  I always felt the "war on Christmas" was wayyyy over blown