Sign in to follow this  
MorningGlory

What that drawer under your oven is REALLY for....

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I use the stove and the microwave most of the time.  I don't use the oven part that much.  I never thought about them getting really hot down there.  I guess I need to move that stuff, LOL.

Only if you want to keep them!  :P  But I can't laugh at anyone else because I have always considered that drawer as storage.

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Only because of my Dad Sis.....I certainly knew LESS than anyone else here when I was trying to cook in it!!!!!:24:

I doubt it Shiloh,it will only keep hot food  from getting cold & it does not do a very good job of it.....turn the oven on for maybe 20 minutes & check it out by putting a metal or glass pan in there & see how warm yours gets.... I can pick up my pans with bare hands,thats not warm imo    But surely ovens vary

I checked it after using the oven and my glass cookware was just barely warm.  Hmmm....

Hi Sis!!!   Yep,its not very effective ,its a much better storage compartment! Oh & it is just awful if you are trying to broil a roast!!!!:24:

I thought the drawer was for stashing dirty dishes when company suddenly shows up. Oops.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this