Jewels7

post something random

15 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

God has at this time has a hand off policy and is allowing non Christians and non Christians do what they like. God does not control free moral agents nor does He condone the killing of innocent babies and such things.

God is in control of this world and that would be Christians and unbelievers. God doesn't always cause suffering but He allows it for His glory. From the time of Adam and Eve there has been sin. Satan can also cause suffering but not without God's permission. It all comes down to Romans 8:28. When bad things happen Christians need to be on their knees in prayer. And perhaps it will bring an unbeliever to Christ.

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God is in control of this world and that would be Christians and unbelievers. God doesn't always cause suffering but He allows it for His glory. From the time of Adam and Eve there has been sin. Satan can also cause suffering but not without God's permission. It all comes down to Romans 8:28. When bad things happen Christians need to be on their knees in prayer. And perhaps it will bring an unbeliever to Christ.

The only glory God gets out men's sins, sickness and disease caused by the devil is in the deliverance of God's people from the satanic forces that cause them.

God's will is that saints should take a stand against these evils and cooperate with Him to work out all these things for His glory. Thus, God develops faith and patience in His people and gets the opportunity to demonstrate His power over His enemies. Saints must realize that they are now on enemy territory in a rebellious world. They must also realize that if rebels had no power to take any action in their realm that would affect God's people for their hurt, then God could never take vengeance on them or defeat their common enemy and work out all things for their good and His glory. It is only when saints quit blaming God for everything that happens and instead have faith in Him for their deliverance, that God will be pleased with them. It is only when they recognize the works of Satan that they can take a stand against him and defeat him through the help of God.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:30 PM, missmuffet said:

If I would have continued eating it I would now be 6 feet under. When a person decides to take an herb they should always look at the side effects. 

I agree, with herbal remedies, with doctor prescribed medications.. with everything, we should be aware of how it will effect us. And any health related herb or pill to ingest on the market (I would think the FDA requires) has to have a prescribed dosage on the label.

Edited by Joulre2abba

51395082_2002653550036464_282920147306414080_n.jpg