• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Next thing you know all the boys will be required to sit so as to not make the transgender scouts feel out of place at the throne room.' Guess I can say that; though, sorry if not. Just struck me as  a humorous aside.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On Saturday, March 04, 2017 at 10:56 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Anything you have done on the outside, the surgery, hormones, the changes of wardrobe, growing your hair, or whatever, that is all window dressing.

If it is just window dressings, why do others have such a problem with it? God created this person, God knows their purpose and journey, so why or who are we to judge? Are we not sinning in our judgment? Are we saying one's sin is more than another's? 

Matthew 7 1-5

1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others.a The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.b

3“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eyec when you have a log in your own? 4How can you think of saying to your friend,d ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye

Edited by notsolostsoul

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, notsolostsoul said:

If it is just window dressings, why do others have such a problem with it? God created this person, God knows their purpose and journey, so why or who are we to judge? Are we not sinning in our judgment? Are we saying one's sin is more than another's? 

Matthew 7 1-5

1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others.a The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.b

3“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eyec when you have a log in your own? 4How can you think of saying to your friend,d ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye

No we are not sinning in our judgment.

A lot of people like to use Matthew 7 to justify their sins or the sins of others but that is only because they don't want to be corrected or rebuked in any way.

NOWHWHERE in the bible are we taught NOT to judge at all.

Matthew 7 :1-5 also is speaking about not judging others FOR THE SAME SINS YOU ARE GUILTY OF.

We ARE called  to judge is a righteous manner.

Luke 12:57   Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

John 7:24   Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Acts 16:15   And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought [us], saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide [there]. And she constrained us.

1 Corinthians 2:15   But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 6:2   Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Luke 17:3   Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

1 Timothy 5:20   Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear

2 Timothy 4:2   Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Now with that last, to rebuke and exhort means that you first have to judge that person's spiritual condition.

To not say anything to a "transgender" person (I put that in quotes because I think the whole transgender thing is complete nonsense) is to allow them to continue to live a LIE. You are doing nothing but making their path to hell more comfortable if you allow them to continue in the blasphemy of thinking they can change the way God made them.

Isaiah 29:16   Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

James 4 11-12

11 Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?