I Stand With Israel?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

As the Jews progress towards re-establishing their country as prophecy tells us they would, more and more Christians expect the orthodox Jews to rebuild the temple which will also fulfil prophecy. The Levitical Priests have already been trained in how to carry out the sacrificial offerings and the process of choosing the High Priest has also begun. All of this can be researched on the web.

Since 1948 when Israel first declared they were an independent nation they have since become at least the sixth most powerful nation on Earth and continue to grow stronger, just as prophecy says they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns.

While Israel have a democratic government the orthodox priests hold a great deal of power and currently have power over the government in some respects as priests are exempt from national service and the draft. Of course the High Priest will also be exempt and will controls the orthodox priests and the temple. He will be one of the most powerful men in all the World, holding sway over a superpower.

He will also be prophesying that Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim will becoming to save the Jewish people and take over the world but of course will be a false prophecy and will make him the most powerful false prophet in the world. The Bible says that before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet! Could this be him? While I love Israel and the Israeli people, just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people.

Just saying :)

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

26 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-stablishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ.

This is anti-Semitic. And, your timing is wrong.

29 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

This is anti-Semitic. And, your timing is wrong.

Your judgement is wrong, I love Israel and the Israeli people.  If you truly love them too you will support ministries that tell the Jewish people about Jesus. Supporting  the Jewish people per-say is just helping them go to Hell.   

Guest shiloh357
38 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

As the Jews progress towards re-establishing their country as prophecy tells us they would, more and more Christians expect the orthodox Jews to rebuild the temple which will also fulfil prophecy. The Levitical Priests have already been trained in how to carry out the sacrificial offerings and the process of choosing the High Priest has also begun. All of this can be researched on the web.

Since 1948 when Israel first declared they were an independent nation they have since become at least the sixth most powerful nation on Earth and continue to grow stronger, just as prophecy says they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns.

While Israel have a democratic government the orthodox priests hold a great deal of power and currently have power over the government in some respects as priests are exempt from national service and the draft. Of course the High Priest will also be exempt and will controls the orthodox priests and the temple. He will be one of the most powerful men in all the World, holding sway over a superpower.

He will also be prophesying that Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim will becoming to save the Jewish people and take over the world but of course will be a false prophecy and will make him the most powerful false prophet in the world. The Bible says that before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet! Could this be him? While I love Israel and the Israeli people, just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people.

Just saying :)

I support their re-establishment because it is work that God is doing, even now in the Land of Israel.  I can support Israel AND support the Gospel of Christ to the Jewish people.   It's not either/or.  

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I don't believe Israel will be a 'super power' until their Messiah returns. As it is they are too dependent on the U.S. for advanced weaponry to defend them from the crazies and the crazies are growing more  and more populace as well as being armed to the teeth. It will take a supernatural intervention of God.

Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim is not Jesus! The Jews don't believe in Jesus or His return. They are still waiting for there Messiah to come. 

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I support their re-establishment because it is work that God is doing, even now in the Land of Israel.  I can support Israel AND support the Gospel of Christ to the Jewish people.   It's not either/or.  

The Jews don't believe in Jesus so they are going to Hell. If you truly love them you will support ministries that tell the Jewish people about Jesus. Supporting  the Jewish people per-say is just helping them go to Hell.   

Just now, Yowm said:

I know many Jews who do believe in Yeshua. I never said Ben Joseph from the tribe of Joseph is Jesus...that was an odd thing to say.

I said it in the OP and you missed it or didn't understand it because you said: "I don't believe Israel will be a 'super power' until their Messiah returns." The Jewish people are not waiting for their Messiah to return, it is the Christians who are waiting for their Messiah to return. The Jews are waiting for the Messiah - full-stop. This is basic 1-0-1 Judaism/Christianity. 

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

The Jews don't believe in Jesus so they are going to Hell. If you truly love them you will support ministries that tell the Jewish people about Jesus. Supporting  the Jewish people per-say is just helping them go to Hell.   

I said that I support the Gospel ministries that reach out to the Jewish people.   But God's hand is on Israel, like it or not and per Ezekiel 36 he is restoring them to their land.   I stand with God on this matter.

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I said they won't be a superpower because you said, " they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns."

This is  absolutely false, they will rather come close to annihilation, they cry out to the True Messiah and are saved.

For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle.
(Zec 14:2-3)

I am starting to believe you do have an antisemitic bent myself.

Only some of the Jews will come to Jesus in that way which will happen during the tribulation but before this most Jewish believers will die fighting the armies that come against them as prophecy says.

America is only helping Israel so much because most of America is controlled by Jews but soon the majority of American Jews will return to Israel to live just as prophecy says. 

I am not Anti-Semitic so don't accuse me falsely, I am just stating the facts. In fact I love Israel more than you or anyone.   

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I said they won't be a superpower because you said, " they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns."

This is  absolutely false, they will rather come close to annihilation, then they cry out to the True Messiah and are saved.

For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle.
(Zec 14:2-3)

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
(Zec 12:10)

I am starting to believe you do have an antisemitic bent myself.

Only a third of the Jews will be saved by Jesus in the end, just as it says: 

Zechariah 13:7-9 (Written in the fifth century BC, yet to be fulfilled) 

7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd [Jesus], against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty [God]. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones [the Jews]. 8 In the whole land,” declares the
LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. 9 This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver, and test them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’ ” 

Paul also saw this eventuality:

Romans 9:27-28
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant
will be saved.
28 For the LORD will carry out his sentence on earth with speed, and finality.”