• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

My point was/is they will not be a super power until after Jesus returns...and they don't control most of America. That is Zio-phobia talk, the same type of  language Hitler used.

Hitler :) you're being ridiculous but that's because you obviously don't recognise what is going on. No country in all human history has risen to power quicker than modern day Israel, this can be seen as a miracle by some but it is just simple economics. Over the last 250 years the richest banking dynasty, the Rothschild's family, has engineered Israel's rise to power, this is well know to anyone who want's to find out and all the prophecy's point to Israel becoming the top power in the end days. Also to not know that Jewish Americans, along with the Rothschild's controlling interests there, control the majority of the American economy and it's power structures, this is why you have your naive view. As Jesus said (paraphase): "When you see the fig tree flourish (and all the other trees) know that the harvest of the world is near."       

Here is some information for you so that you understand what is happening: 

The Knesset was built in 1966 and was financed by James A. De Rothschild b.1878 d.1957, as a gift to the state of Israel in his will. It was built on land leased from the Christian Greek orthodox patriarchate of Jerusalem, also known as the Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre, and who also look after many other holy sites. Also the Supreme Court built in 1993, situated just a few hundred meters from the Knesset, was financed by Dorothy De Rothschild b.1895 d.1988 also as a gift to the state of Israel in her will. Outside the president’s chamber is displayed the letter Dorothy De Rothschild wrote to the previous prime minister of Israel Shimon Peres b.1923, expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court. The buildings display a number of unnecessary architectural features that are masonic and satanic in nature. Why they are there is not explained, yet they clearly send out a message to the world.

The Rothschild family are an international banking dynasty of German Jewish descent, who established a worldwide banking and finance operation, originally begun by Mayer Amschel Rothschild b.1744 d.1812. They have since spread all over the world with a bank now located in every country except North Korea. This family, along with other wealthy banking families such as the Rockefellers, played lead roles in financing the creation of the modern state of Israel. It is also known that these families are the financiers of the private US bank known as the Federal Reserve, while the dollar bill with its unnecessary masonic symbols of a pyramid, which has a left eye at the top, is a symbol for the eye of Lucifer and is again another clear message being sent out to the world. The dollar bill also has two subtle allusions to the six pointed star of David and similar imagery to that of the Rothschild’s coat of arms. US money is controlled by this banking dynasty.

Edmond Benjamin James De Rothschild b.1845 d.1934, was one of the original financiers of the Zionist movement that started in the late 1890s, an organisation whose goal was, and is, to re-establish a Jewish homeland in Israel. One of the most notable moments of this family’s achievements in creating the Israeli state, was achieved by Lionel Walter Rothschild b.1868 d.1937, when he managed to get the British foreign secretary Arthur James Balfour b.1848 d.1930, to agree that the British government would endorse the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in 1917, this is known as the Balfour declaration, the text of which is below:

“His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil, and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights, and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.” 

The Rothschild family are of course very rich, and after two and a half centuries of accumulated wealth and assets, their real wealth is not fully known. As of 1850, author Frederic Morton b.1924 estimated the Rothschild fortune was in excess of $10 billion, today, the combined wealth of the banking dynasty is estimated anywhere from $100 to $500 trillion, while Bill Gates net worth is approximately $76 billion. 

Mayer Amschel Rothschild is famously quoted as saying, “Let me issue, and control a nation’s money, and I care not who writes the laws.” James Madison the fourth US president b.1751 d.1836 also famously said, “History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money, and its issuance.” 

The reason I point out the money situation regarding Israel is to merely show how Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled. I mean, I could quite easily say, “I care not who fulfils Biblical prophecy, as long as I do all I can to fulfil my destiny in Christ.” But this financial situation clearly shows that as we head towards the last days, Israel is quickly becoming the most powerful nation on Earth through the means and use of money. 

Jews in America control vast amounts of wealth, and today estimates range all the way up to seventy percent. Whatever the figure, it is out of proportion to their three percent of the population, and they also comprise around eleven percent of the nation’s elite. Jews constitute more than twenty-five percent of top journalists, and publishers, more than seventeen percent of the leaders of important voluntary, and public interest organisations, and more than fifteen percent of the top ranking civil servants. Seven of the first ten contributors to the 2000 US national elections were Jewish. Virtually all the senior executives at the major film studios are Jews. Writers, producers, and to a lesser degree directors, are disproportionately Jewish, one recent study showed the figure as high as fifty-nine percent among top-grossing films were Jewish productions, and virtually every newspaper or magazine in the US are owned by Jews. In fact, an estimated ninety-six percent of the American media is Jewish owned, wielding immense power and influence. The Jewish lobby, is a decisive factor in US support for Israel, which all stems from Jewish Zionist interests.

This Zionist interest has been influencing America ever since Jews first arrived in America, recent research shows that contrary to popular belief Christopher Columbus b.1451 d.1506 actually went in search of a new home for the Jews in March 1492, rather than exploring for Queen Isabella, and King Ferdinand. It has been shown that when Isabella ordered the Jews to leave Spain upon pain of death, the expedition was actually funded by three prominent Jews who Columbus wrote to afterwards revealing what he had found, and thanking them for their support. Evidence has also been found that Columbus was actually Jewish himself.

Also for example, in 1912 prominent Jewish American attorney Louis Brandeis b.1856 d.1941, who was to go on to become a Supreme Court Justice, became a Zionist. Within two years, he became head of the international Zionist Central Office, newly moved to America from Germany. Brandeis is reported to have been a leader of an elitist secret society called the Parushim, the Hebrew word for Pharisees, or separate, which grew out of the Harvard Universities Menorah Society. As these Harvard men pursued their chosen careers, this secret organisation helped promote one other within American society. While Brandeis was a key leader of the Parushim, an academic named Horace M. Kallen b.1882 d.1974 had founded the Parushim in 1913. Kallen was an academic first hired by US president Woodrow Wilson b.1856 d.1924, who was then President of Princeton University, teaching English there. When Kallen founded the Parushim he was a philosophy professor at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Kallen is generally considered the father of cultural pluralism, a term used when all faiths are accepted within society. So it’s of no surprise the Jews have done well in America, not just because of advancement by mutual cooperation within their own group, but also because of their belief system based on the Old Testament laws, that state primarily: 

Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me.

This focus means that there is no other way for the Jew, but to follow the laws, which set them apart from the rest of the world, whereas Jesus set us free from this law allowing us to search for Him and His Fathers Kingdom personally for ourselves:

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom, and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 

Therefore, because Jews try to follow the laws of God, expressed in the Old Testament, then they naturally tend to prosper more than others:

Joshua 1:8
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

However, with great wealth comes great power, and responsibility, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. As mentioned, there are some very wealthy families such as the Rothschilds, and Rockefellers for example, who own large amounts of the assets and services in America as well as the world. As these wealthiest people make decisions that affect the lives of billions it would do well for them, (and everyone) to remember: 

Psalm 86:11
Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. 

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Only some of the Jews will come to Jesus in that way which will happen during the tribulation but before this most Jewish believers will die fighting the armies that come against them as prophecy says.

America is only helping Israel so much because most of America is controlled by Jews but soon the majority of American Jews will return to Israel to live just as prophecy says. 

I am not Anti-Semitic so don't accuse me falsely, I am just stating the facts. In fact I love Israel more than you or anyone.   

Actually the libel about America being controlled by the Jews is not only factually incorrect, but is a textbook claim made by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.   It is one of the claims made by the highly anti-Semitic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."  Most of the crap you spew above is pretty much a rehashing of that demonic book.

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually the libel about America being controlled by the Jews is not only factually incorrect, but is a textbook claim made by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.   It is one of the claims made by the highly anti-Semitic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."  Most of the crap you spew above is pretty much a rehashing of that demonic book.

Resorting to rude language is the last strong hold of the ignorant. I suggest you actually try to find some facts to rebuff the facts I have posted, but of course that would be impossible, hence swearing is all you have left: 

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Guest shiloh357
15 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Resorting to rude language is the last strong hold of the ignorant. I suggest you actually try to find some facts to rebuff the facts I have posted, but of course that would be impossible, hence swearing is all you have left: 

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

That is the best word to describe the anti-Semitic drivel you are posting.   You are not presenting facts.  You're presenting conspiracy theories that have no basic in fact.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is the best word to describe the anti-Semitic drivel you are posting.   You are not presenting facts.  You're presenting conspiracy theories that have no basic in fact.

:) Still no facts just rudeness. 

Matthew 15:11 What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

Have nice day.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Matthew 15:11 What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

Yes, and anti-semitism is very defiling.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, and anti-semitism is very defiling.

At least you're only being a hypocrite still and did't swear that time. That's an improvement. :thumbsup:

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

At least you're only being a hypocrite still and did't swear that time. That's an improvement. :thumbsup:

How have I been a hypocrite?

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

How have I been a hypocrite?

Well to be fair we all are but you said; "Actually the libel about America being controlled by the Jews is not only factually incorrect, but is a textbook claim made by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists." I then asked for you to back up your claim with facts but you didn't. Therefore although the facts are self evident to you, you still deny them, ergo you are being hypocritical.  

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Well to be fair we all are but you said; "Actually the libel about America being controlled by the Jews is not only factually incorrect, but is a textbook claim made by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists." I then asked for you to back up your claim with facts but you didn't. Therefore although the facts are self evident to you, you still deny them, ergo you are being hypocritical.  

That is not hypocrisy.   Hypocrisy is when you condemn in others what you justify in yourself.

It's funny how this nonsensical baloney about the Jews controlling world is not reflected in how Jews are regarded in the world.   Jews have all this power but could not stop the holocaust.   Jews have all this power, but are the most hated people on the planet.   Jews control the media, but the media is anti-Semitic to the hilt. You would think if the Jews were so powerful the world would be forced to be more friendly to them, but Jews are murdered, harassed and terrorized even though they control everyone else.

And some "Christians"  buy into this stuff without really thinking anything through.   One cannot hate the Jews, but claim to love the King of the Jews.