Jesusislord123

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Is this one of the hardest things to do? what are some examples of how you  guys love your enemies 

Guest BacKaran

I pray for them from afar.

I treat them cordially but I will not befriend the devil's minions.

A muslam called me for help as she was getting scammed by a guy I was scammed by. I gave her my advice and that was it.

A bunch of girls were beating up a muslam boy and I stopped the fight. They were in 4-5th grade.

A muslam Gramma and her grandson, about 3, took walks in front of my house and I had my dog on a leash. The little boy was thrilled to pet such a big dog. It wasn't until later I learned muslams hate dogs and pigs.

I've given directions to muslams who didn't know the bus system.

In a new shopping outlet muslam women about mid 20s in full barka outfits followed my friend and I into every store we went in to. We sat and ate lunch and discussed how we only saw full barkas in Israel, not in the USA. We were not intimidated, we were sad for them.

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

That's good of you BacKaran.We cannot stop showing the love of God to others no matter what. He called us to be lights. I feel sorry for those women who wear full barka.I don't think they like to in truth.Islam is a cult. And comes from the Father of lies.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

5 hours ago, Jesusislord123 said:

Is this one of the hardest things to do? what are some examples of how you  guys love your enemies 

Well it doesn't always mean going up to them and giving them a big hug and a kiss...I mean, say, if Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein were still alive would one do that? Obviously not.

But "loving" your enemies in such cases would simply mean not doing unto others anything you would not have them do unto you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

That's good of you BacKaran.We cannot stop showing the love of God to others no matter what. He called us to be lights. I feel sorry for those women who wear full barka.I don't think they like to in truth.Islam is a cult. And comes from the Father of lies.

That injunction is for PERSONAL enemies (particularly through enmity to the Gospel), not enemies of the state, or the country you live in, or even the enemies of God. This Scripture cannot possibly be used to justify opening you doors to terrorists, murderers, and rapists.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

41 minutes ago, Ezra said:

That injunction is for PERSONAL enemies (particularly through enmity to the Gospel), not enemies of the state, or the country you live in, or even the enemies of God. This Scripture cannot possibly be used to justify opening you doors to terrorists, murderers, and rapists.

It can apply to any enemy. Simply by showing yourself to be the better person by not committing any evil to them that you would not want them to do to you. Its not just about personal enemies.

It also doesn't mean you have to open your doors to terrorists, murderers and rapists.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

When Jesus told us to love our enemies he also told us how.  We are to do good to those who hate us personally.  But we do that from a position of strength, not out of fear.  To demonstrate this we go the extra mile, doing more than what is demanded of us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Its not just about personal enemies.

Please read that passage in the Bible again.  The context makes it crystal clear that this is about personal enemies.

Guest BacKaran

Temp

As a matter of fact my son was accosted by three boy scout friends of his in high school. Being a wrestler, my son did very well by himself. We took these kids to court and I asked for a two yr restraining order and asked that they be treated like adults since they were all days from being 18. Forgive but don't forget. The trouble maker lives down the street from me. I pray he's changed.

I'm estranged from my son because I am a born again Christian. I love him from afar. 

Neighbors targeted me after my hubby died and scammed me to the tune of$100k. I was not going to take them to court but they took me to court! I won yet I forgave their debt owed to me because they stole from God not me. I love and pray for them from afar.

Someone stole my bank card, again I forgave and pray for them. They stole from God, not me.

Muslams try to intimidate by following Americans. Especially when they out number Americans as I'm this outlet center and in Israel. I'm praying for their conversion to see how evil Islam truly is.

Have you ever beat up someone as a little kid or teenager and then asked them for forgiveness as an adult? I have and I prayed in praise  to God that she forgave me.

I understand being hurt, angry, bullied, scammed and yes I was angry but in the end, I trust God, not my fickle emotions.

Are you charitable enough to buy lunches for homeless people? How about drive them to a Christian shelter? How about to pray with them on the street corner, just you and him or her? 

I'm not boasting as everything I do is for God, not myself or the approval of man.

In the end, one choose God or one chooses the devil, it's that simple.

Edited by BacKaran

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

19 hours ago, Willa said:

When Jesus told us to love our enemies he also told us how.  We are to do good to those who hate us personally.  But we do that from a position of strength, not out of fear.  To demonstrate this we go the extra mile, doing more than what is demanded of us.

Hi, And going the extra mile means literally going the extra mile.

Roman soldiers had authority of Rome to command any civilian ( but in context a Jewish native ) to carry their load for them a mile. The person was required to drop what they might have been doing and carry the load. Christians were instructed by Jesus to not only do what was required, but to double that  and carry the load two miles for the soldier of Rome. It is revealed in the record of the book of Matthew that Jesus used that as part of His example to a people very familiar with such a burden of what they were not to retaliate against and how instead they were to love. Love  of enemy is to be much or more than love of friend even, and He gave the reasoning as well.

It is recorded that Jesus said:

About retaliation;

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.  And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.  And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.  Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

About loving one's enemies

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?  You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

These words are the record of the concluding paragraphs of speech by Jesus as He taught the crowds at the Mount.  It is the crescendo of the entirety of the sermon on the mount we know as the  Beatitudes: meaning the supreme blessedness; which is to be perfect, for nothing is superior to perfection. Further more, Jesus stated we are not to just do what one of authority may command of us. we are to do it double, double what is legally required of us, but also- to do it for anyone, anyone and again -do it double.

Now that is a marvelously ambitious goal to obtain, one that is not likely  one hundred percent possible of us, least not of me. Yet it is perfection which should be my goal even though I know I cannot be perfect in my obedience to the instruction of even my creator.  I will try, as I learn, but  I will never in this flesh  obtain that perfection along the road to my sanctification.

Fortunately  I am fully justified, even in my flawed state of being,  by my Lord Jesus.  He alone has covered my imperfection, making me righteous in His Father's sight, so that I may be found not only forgiven a sin or two or three, but fully repentant, with my sin's price death, redeemed paid in full by  My Lord and savior Jesus. 

So I work at being forgiving of my enemies and at not retaliating against them and of going that extra mile in hard physical example of the testimony given by the saints  of Christ and His love of us.

Why? So that many may come to know Him through His gospel their having seen it's blessing in us His saints. Also so that many may be found mature  in Him when their soul is required of them before God.

We are to be  kind and obedient beyond requirement of our enemies for the sake of the glory of Christ, not for our sake. For our extra mile will often cost us harm and even death of this physical body- to which we may count as gain.

And; allow me to finish this rather lengthy response, if anyone has read  through it to this point.  There is a bonus effect a compounding effect from our love for our enemy-

When we carry the load of our enemy that extra mile beyond what authority compels of us, we also relieve our native brother or sister in Christ Jesus of that burden, freeing them to continue their work without interruption. We give testimony and encouragement one to an other, and marvel to behold for the as yet unsaved of the world. We are about the work of Our Lord who was about the work of His Father, by the encouragement and enlightenment of the Holy Spirit indwelling us as we understand the word of God and it's purpose on our heart. Praise God for sharing, that we may gain wisdom and be holy, as He  is Holy, too.